WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of Little Tralfamadore (elected 1 year 208 days ago)
Founder: The Hanging Chad of Butterfly Ballot
Embassies: Catlandatopia, Democratic Social Union, Spinward, A Federal Commonwealth Society, Federal Commonwealth Society, Brotherhood, Imperium, Imperialis, New York, Antifa, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan, Utah, Minnesota, and 37 others.Illinois, California, Alaska, Washington, Africa, Leninist Russia, NS April Fools Day Jokes, The United San Diego States, Cashnatchee, Ohio, South Pacific, Nakhitchevan Autonomous Republic, Most Serene Republic of San Marino, Principality di Monaco, Disneylandia, Darwin Allied Republics, Dutopia, The Rebelation, Republic of Seychelles, Francia, Repubblica Italiana, Next Generation Alliance, The Darwin Allied Republics, Alliance of Bearded Men, Land of Israel, Confederate American Union, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Confederacy of Allied States, Freedom Front, Principality of Andorra, Mecklemburg Islands, Meridon, New Northfield, District 13, and Peninsula Iberica.
The embassy with Next Generation Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 20 hours.
Construction of embassies with Oklahoma has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 8 hours.
Construction of embassies with Lower Canada has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 8 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Florida
As a region, Florida is ranked 16,638th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|11.||The Hanging Chad of Butterfly Ballot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In God We Trust - Not Our Election Officials”|
|12.||The Republic of Geebees dog farm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If she looks good she don't have to be human”|
|13.||The Queendom of Big sand castles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am building my home on the beach”|
|14.||The Grand Duchy of Dutch Grand||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I am here and here I am”|
|15.||The Emirate of The brainy lazy guy||Democratic Socialists||“True intelligence leads to an idle life”|
|16.||The Free Land of Santa Catclaws||New York Times Democracy||“Ho Ho Ho....ummm....meow meow meow”|
|17.||The Commonwealth of Apartmenthouses||Democratic Socialists||“I can't afford a real home...”|
|18.||The Republic of Fat retired people||Democratic Socialists||“Living large”|
|19.||The Jingoistic States of HyperactiveBlinker||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Can't you see I'm turning left????”|
|20.||The Republic of Fish Eating Girls||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Fish... good for you”|
- 17 hours ago: The Hanging Chad of Butterfly Ballot agreed to construct embassies with Lower Canada.
- 17 hours ago: The Hanging Chad of Butterfly Ballot agreed to construct embassies with Oklahoma.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel Quebec and Florida.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike of the region Oklahoma proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Meh and Florida.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Armed Republic of The Silver Bloods of the region Next Generation Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Florida.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between Peninsula Iberica and Florida.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between District 13 and Florida.
- 4 days ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Florida.
Florida Regional Message Board
I know I did.
oh yes i did
Glad to hear it.
Everybody got the Christmas shopping started?
I have. I took part in cyber Monday. Have you?
I did......but for myself....lol. I got a new phone.
Got the nephews gloves, hats, and games. Got hockey tickets for my brother and sister- in-law. Got my dad canvases for painting. Still have to buy for the mom.
Damn difficult buying for those moms. They seem to have everything they need and won't tell you what they want.
Same with my mom. When I ask her what she wants all she says is socks, when I know she would like something else.
eh i have no job so cant shop but i did get to go with some friends and family so i guess that counts
There is nothing that matters more than family. The sooner this world gets back to that understanding, the sooner it will move forward on the path to peace and prosperity. The disintegration of the family unit mirrors the disintegration of society.
Too much thinking right there.....
*goes back to drinking Alabama slammers*
Cheers to you Royal Victorin!