WA Delegate: None.
Fidelia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Fidelia
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Fidelia is ranked 9,294th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Woppy doppy arrived from Unity.
- 23 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out arrived from The Beach.
- 53 days ago: The Allied States of Aambeibossie ceased to exist.
- 108 days ago: The Collegium of Arranta ceased to exist.
- 211 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Faruran ceased to exist.
- 352 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Fidelia.
- 355 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Fidelia.
- 1 year 40 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out departed this region for San Francisco Bay Area.
- 1 year 74 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 84 days ago: The Surfers of Wipe Out ceased to exist.
Fidelia Regional Message Board
Aww yeah, I dug it up. my bad for letting it go :)
The FRA contacted us recently (two days ago), in case any of you see this and are interested.
What did they contact you about?
The Colony of Lemurian Diplomats wrote to me about sending a questionnaire. Later, The Wonderful Land of Lemurian Islands sent us that 'what can the FRA do for you' questionnaire. That's it.
Just the two of us...
Last one standing!
I am the lazy one who logs on every 70-75 days.