WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Nuevo blluedevil
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Federation of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Federation of Nations
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Federation of Nations is ranked 16,701st in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 34 days ago: The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 41 days ago: The Transcendentalist Republic of Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- 43 days ago: The Transcendentalist Republic of Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- 141 days ago: The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA ceased to exist.
- 192 days ago: The The Unorganized Order of Schzeski Plotzkov departed this region for Nugut.
- 206 days ago: Embassy established between Federation of Nations and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 207 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Federation of Nations.
- 207 days ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- 208 days ago: Hentai and ecchi departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- 208 days ago: The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers lost WA Delegate status.
Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
I am here!
Who said anything about invading?
YOU AAARE EVERYBODY!
22 minutes ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia arrived from The Realms of Cyrodiil.
YAY! Chedder! hewwo!
Welcome Soldiers of Iwaku. Hopefully this will be a short operation.
YAY! Was that all the sleepers?
As far as I know. We'll stay another two days so that I can set the WFE back to what it was. I tried, but lost an hour's work on it. :(
eeeep! It takes that long to fix?
Getting everything in and the links to work, without exceeding the WFE length restrictions takes time and playing about.
Looks like we're done here. On to the next project.