WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Nuevo blluedevil
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Federation of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Federation of Nations
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Federation of Nations is ranked 3,232nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 57 days ago: The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 64 days ago: The Transcendentalist Republic of Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- 65 days ago: The Transcendentalist Republic of Albrook of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Federation of Nations.
- 164 days ago: The Grand Union of FORTTICONDEROGA ceased to exist.
- 214 days ago: The The Unorganized Order of Schzeski Plotzkov departed this region for Nugut.
- 229 days ago: Embassy established between Federation of Nations and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 229 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Federation of Nations.
- 230 days ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- 230 days ago: Hentai and ecchi departed this region for The Shadowlands.
- 230 days ago: The Vaudeville Troope of Tap-Dancing Badgers lost WA Delegate status.
Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
I am here!
Who said anything about invading?
YOU AAARE EVERYBODY!
22 minutes ago: The Oppressive Dominion of Tarchestonia arrived from The Realms of Cyrodiil.
YAY! Chedder! hewwo!
Welcome Soldiers of Iwaku. Hopefully this will be a short operation.
YAY! Was that all the sleepers?
As far as I know. We'll stay another two days so that I can set the WFE back to what it was. I tried, but lost an hour's work on it. :(
eeeep! It takes that long to fix?
Getting everything in and the links to work, without exceeding the WFE length restrictions takes time and playing about.
Looks like we're done here. On to the next project.