WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 280 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Facebook Nations
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 5,411th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States 0f America ceased to exist.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The Kiran Kingdom ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Dictatorship of Raven Guard ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Magnum Imperium of The Tripartite Republics of Rome of the region Altearth proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Resurgent Byzantine Empire arrived from Balder.
- 22 days ago: The Kingdom of Resurgent Byzantine Empire ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Commonwealth of Umojan Protectorate ceased to exist.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Zex is a monster, and we're glad that you differentiate him from the rest of the Vux species.
In said film, which is a form of erotica designed for those who enjoy, *ahem* acts involving girls being chased by a tentacled creature Zex is a character. Whereas the Japanese civilization on Earth sometimes used similar themes in their animated adult films, the film in question, entitled "Zex's Perverse Mansion" is live action. Zex indeed chases the young females about and does things that should not be spoken of in detail within this assembly.
Disregarding the morality or lack thereof of certain adult fetish films, we accept your statement that Zex is a monster and we agree wholeheartedly. We simply confused your condemnation of the character for a condemnation of his entire species, who indeed see Zex as something they'd rather forget but humans are somehow quite enthralled with the idea of a tentacled "monster" as you put it chasing after young women.
That was one of the weirdest conversations I've read. And that's saying something.
Mission accomplished then. ;D But no seriously why put a "Nudest" category anyway?
Ishii aren't Human and don't share the same fetishes.
For lolz. Same reason as all the other categories in the end.
On the contrary, I think they necessarily must share their fetishes with humans, on account of humans having every fetish that could possibly exist.
wtf did I just read.
Who´s active for Modern tech and 10-20 years-from-now future tech RPs?