WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 117 days ago)
The embassy with OmegaT Empire is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 14 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Facebook Nations
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 168th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|31.||The Empire of Europa Zentral||Father Knows Best State||“Indivisibiliter ac Inseparabiliter”|
|32.||The Empire of The Nazza-Duhni||Father Knows Best State||“All are One”|
|33.||The Allied States of Stornkold Special Administrative Region||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty and Union”|
|34.||The Empire of New Empire of Japan||Corporate Police State||“Rokko Ichiu”|
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The United Kingdom of HouseOfStark of the region OmegaT Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Facebook Nations.
- 4 days ago: The Confederacy of Hunter States arrived from Erset Lag Tari.
- 5 days ago: The Confederacy of Hunter States departed this region for Erset Lag Tari.
- 9 days ago: The United Socialist States of North crata of the region Moscow pact proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Galactic Republic of Alexzonya ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The United Kingdom of Frankia ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Commonwealth of Umojan Protectorate ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Arlye Austros arrived from The North Pacific.
- 17 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Hahaha, the worst of the worst were verbally bashing Laptev in secret? Cute.
This was before Laptev reigned completely supreme, so there was still at least a small glimmer of optimism in their words. Reid's opinion currently is considerably different, considering the events he witnessed. To be honest, it's a shame both Andrew and Tyler disappeared. I for one, was looking forward to continuing that RP.
It's hardly secret when it's posted in plain sight in an II RP. Dredging it up to try and throw mud around, though, is petty.
It may not be secret to NS as a whole, but in terms of the FBN group of nations, it was secret.
And I suppose it's relevant to the current discussion. Good to know for ex-Laptev vets like The Most Glorious Republic of Estruia and yours truly.
Rofl. The butthurt in that thread is whats laughable.
It's only relevant if they say it is.
Well, relevant in the sense that we know how people think of Laptev. But as we all know perception may be interpreted as truth, but often it hardly is.