WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 141 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Seismic doings
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in facebook nations
As a region, facebook nations is ranked 17,657th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 7 hours ago: The United Empire of Sovereign Imperial Monarchy arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The Federal Republic of Interdimensional Zlost arrived from Balder.
- 13 days ago: The Confederacy of Anunaki of the region Erset Lag Tari proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 22 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin arrived from Lazarus.
- 22 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Naestria arrived from The Pacific.
- 22 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The non aligned international and Facebook nations.
- 22 days ago: The Space Commune of The Second Brotherhood of Planets of the region The non aligned international cancelled the closure of its embassy in Facebook nations.
- 23 days ago: The Realm of Vandoosa Neunzehn of the region The non aligned international ordered the closure of its embassy in Facebook nations.
- 27 days ago: The Imperium of Yngen arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Facebook nations Regional Message Board
"Bah! Zlost wins oppressive overlord. We trys and trys to keep the plebs and uppity nobles under the heel of our all puissant boots. Still, they wiggles soes and our invisible foot gets tired, and our invisible leg and back gets cramps. So we let up a bit, ands they goes and makes us a mealy centrist democracy. Bah!"
Nice classic Sci Fi impressions, Aqua del Feugo! Some of your posts remind me of ol' novels by Asimov and Niven.
we did haha our only other solution was to firebomb planets
at least till Tim defected to the glorious Axis and became our new voice of reason after you left
AdF always had some of the most distinctive writing back on FBN. Even if it was sometimes hard to figure out what was actually going on.
Which was a surprising turn of events haha, at least to me. Did enjoy it a lot, though. But I did set my fair share of planets on fire, because Axis justice. It needed to happen at least a few times, otherwise I wouldn't be a real member.
Lol, glad you liked it. I loved asimov and nivens adventures. It took me a month of reading to get through their inventory in middle school. I always tried to have layers in the writing. The obvious and the less so smashed together. For a few months I only wrote in archaic 18th century style english. One of my favorite was an internal League of Nations rpg where I wrote in various dialects. The Jamaicans were not pleased with NLN peacekeepers and AdF was supplying arms and training. Don't recall why I wrote it entirely in that dialect but it was fun. It was confusing for me to read only a few days later until it clicked that I wrote it phonetically.
I really wanted a strange semi-feudal theocratic nation ruled by a vicar of the gods. One thing is where you always heard about him but never saw him and truthfully he might not even really exist. I havent made up my mind about that one. Sorta "who is behind that thar curtain?"
Also I wanted a place where the various principalities, monasteries, and companies interact in a chaotic and highly xenephobic milieu. The realm was to have magic and science being virtually interchangeable utilized. That and it had to have a loads of silly references to the outrageouse tropes. Most recently the green brain slugs from futurama have been infiltrating some of our minor houses.
Glad you enjoyed it! I feel any FBn experience wasn't complete without being party to, or at least witness to, a planet-burning
I'm just glad you guys took me in. Hah. I would have missed out on a lot otherwise.
And seriously though. If you weren't setting things on fire, what's the point?
Oh hey, I finally got that issue series thing myself.