WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 345 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Facebook Nations
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 5,370th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States 0f America arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Eintei ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 13 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Military Realism Voting.
- 21 days ago: The Confederacy of Eihaeli ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Protectorate of Finnish Bothnian Gulf States ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 31 days ago: The Borderlands of Continental Antarctica arrived from The East Pacific.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Exactly how I felt. Zombies for a 3rd time? If they do the exact same thing every year it's just gonna get boring >.>
Most medicated! It makes sense as how we add all sorts of supplements for our populace's health and welfare. We haven't had a Miranda incident in two decades!
Heh I read "we haven't had a Rwanda incident in two decades!"
Yes, Genocide is hilarious. /sarcasm
And that's how you bait Devan xD
Shush, you. We all love Devan here.
^_^ Am better than Craprica.
We certainly do. *Blush*
But yeah Rwanda and "heh" don't go together. Unless it involves Rwandan comedians.
Everyone loves me! :D
Lawls. The top 5 nations are all locked at 80 civil rights. Can never maintain a higher number then that in civil rights for some reason :/