WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 341 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Facebook Nations
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 3,888th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
- 3 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Republic of Eintei ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 9 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Military Realism Voting.
- 17 days ago: The Confederacy of Eihaeli ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Protectorate of Finnish Bothnian Gulf States ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 27 days ago: The Borderlands of Continental Antarctica arrived from The East Pacific.
- 35 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon ceased to exist.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Everyone should spam Cure actions and focus on researching a cure.
However, if you fire Cure missiles at nations that are online and also performing actions, it will prevent them from issuing new actions for a while. Therefore, hostile active nations should be the primary target for Cure actions and helpful active nations can probably wait (unless they are designated as a primary target, ideally everyone will be focusing on said target).
Aye, aye, captain.
Czechanada, you're assuming we'll try the same thing again. Considering the RP-wise outcomes of the last time, that's unlikely. The Preskomos have their problems but they're not completely stupid.
OOCly, siding with the zeds wouldn't be as lulzy the second time round. Personally I was hoping for something different altogether.
IshCong, you're assuming the same game mechanics.
I am, since I've seen nothing to the contrary and the News bulletin indicates that the same three options as last time apply.
How about, instead focusing on finding a cure, why don't we, as a Region, embrace our Zombie Overlords? Eh? Ehhhhh?
*Adds Estruia to the list.*
D: I was only kidding!
Crap I'm out of town during that time. Will try to research cure ASAP? Either way that's one less active nation.
Exactly how I felt. Zombies for a 3rd time? If they do the exact same thing every year it's just gonna get boring >.>
Most medicated! It makes sense as how we add all sorts of supplements for our populace's health and welfare. We haven't had a Miranda incident in two decades!