WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 160 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Seismic doings
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in facebook nations
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, facebook nations is ranked 7,382nd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|21.||The Colony of Redemption-America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|22.||The Kingdom of Resurgent Byzantine Empire||Moralistic Democracy||“Nam et Senatus et Populusque Romanus”|
|23.||The Imperial Dominion of Amigosa||Corporate Police State||“Bow down”|
|24.||The Grand Duchy of The Octarian Federation||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For a better tomorrow”|
|25.||The Empire of Neroth Sig Centrian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength Through Unity”|
- 2 hours ago: Naestria ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Olde Frankia departed this region for Graveyard.
- 17 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Olde Frankia arrived from The South Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The United Empire of Sovereign Imperial Monarchy arrived from Balder.
- 30 days ago: The Federal Republic of Interdimensional Zlost arrived from Balder.
- 32 days ago: The Confederacy of Anunaki of the region Erset Lag Tari proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 40 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin arrived from Lazarus.
- 40 days ago: Naestria arrived from The Pacific.
- 41 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The non aligned international and Facebook nations.
Facebook nations Regional Message Board
I'm just glad you guys took me in. Hah. I would have missed out on a lot otherwise.
And seriously though. If you weren't setting things on fire, what's the point?
Oh hey, I finally got that issue series thing myself.
slow means survivors ಠ_ಠ
Ah a discussion of destroying worlds via Fire or Water. It was a common debate amongst AdF's High Command in FBN-1. Many favored the classical diluvium aquae while others preferred the more modern diluvium ignis. In the end, the factions usually went with both fire and water. Kinetic strikes utilizing comets was the preferred method of cleansing worlds that held no friendly advanced life. Such strikes would burn and flood the targeted worlds with both ice and fire. Saturation bombing of the habitable zones and glassing infected planets were the norm when dealing with uncontrollable plagues of grey goo, replicants, daemons etc. Popping suns was something to be avoided as it was considered wasteful and a bit gauche.
The totally revamped Bro Department of Agriculture is pleased to announce that our attempts to reform that industry have improved dramatically. According to foreign taste testers, "even [Bro] brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious." Tourists and other interested parties are welcome to try Bro food exports for themselves.
Meanwhile in RealStates, five more years of a government that's going to make my household, and quite possibly me personally, worse off.
Vote FN for British government!
You and the rest of the country. I currently live abroad in the EU, stealing jobs from natives like a filthy immigrant (instead of scrounging off my hosts' benefit system like a filthy immigrant) and if we go mental and leave the EU, I'll have to get my employer to sponsor me or else be deported back to the UK (which would be an utter mess because leaving the EU is a stupid idea)