WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 2 years 12 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Facebook Nations
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 870th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|21.||The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin||Democratic Socialists||“Totally not really the Kin guise.”|
|22.||The Anarcho-Syndacalist Commune of Czechanada||Left-wing Utopia||“Compassion, Freedom, and Progress”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Kingdom of Buccane ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of The Akasha Colony rejected The Best Soviet Union's request for regional embassies.
- 17 days ago: The United Socialist States of The Best Hammer And Sickle of the region The Best Soviet Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Resurgent Byzantine Empire arrived from The Laptev Axis.
- 17 days ago: The Colony of Redemption-America departed this region for The Laptev Axis.
- 17 days ago: The Holy Empire of The Kiran Kingdom arrived from Balder.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of United States 0f America departed this region for The Laptev Axis.
- 21 days ago: The Colony of Redemption-America arrived from The Laptev Axis.
- 21 days ago: Embassy established between The Laptev Axis and Facebook Nations.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Awesome, so you agree that a nation that punishes people for shooting minors isn't automatically undemocratic? High five for freedom.
As for being confrontational, I made a harmless remark about my change of heart regarding answering issues, you disagreed, I explained my comment further and you responded with, and I quote, "you are perhaps unable to handle long proofs", you can't play the victim here. (Also you didn't explain why you bought long proofs into it, since this has nothing to do with maths...)
Also regarding Ruuchuu, I literally explained to him straightaway that it wasn't actually a dynastic succession crisis, but rather a crisis regarding who would succeed the dying Emperor as political power, be it democratic parliament, military, upstart, or whichever, but rather than go 'oh okay well that clarifies things' he continued crying about the textbook definition of 'succession crisis' and how I hadn't provided a family tree. I understand perfectly well what he was saying, he was just being a pedant. The confusion had been cleared up, he just didn't like the way I had titled my thread and was demanding I change the subject matter of the RP as a result.
Oh for fork's sake, everybody. Can we quit arguing about irrelevant past bullshit?
I abstain from voting.
Indeed. Let's not. I'd rather not have to continue dealing with this.
"...yells Bruce Lee who is rumored to have had more than a thousand lovers and even more children."
--You learn something new (through issues) every day.
And Linda never knew?!
Excellent. Czechanada has the least corrupt government. Take that, Brotherhood of Planets.
Well played, Czechanada. Well-played.
(Bro representative makes note to give inspectors a larger bribe next time. :D)