WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 343 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Facebook Nations
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 15,185th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|21.||The Housemates of Great Houses of Xie||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The art of war is of vital importance to the state”|
|22.||The Republic of Greater Caprica||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Tradition, Liberty, Honour”|
|23.||The United Communist Regions of The Azerothian Union||Corrupt Dictatorship||“For Chairman and Union!”|
|24.||The Space Commune of The Second Brotherhood of Planets||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Imagine all the people... Living life in peace.”|
|25.||The Anarcho-Syndacalist Commune of Czechanada||Left-wing Utopia||“Compassion, Freedom, and Progress”|
- 69 minutes ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States 0f America arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Republic of Eintei ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 11 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Military Realism Voting.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of Eihaeli ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Protectorate of Finnish Bothnian Gulf States ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 29 days ago: The Borderlands of Continental Antarctica arrived from The East Pacific.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
D: I was only kidding!
Crap I'm out of town during that time. Will try to research cure ASAP? Either way that's one less active nation.
Exactly how I felt. Zombies for a 3rd time? If they do the exact same thing every year it's just gonna get boring >.>
Most medicated! It makes sense as how we add all sorts of supplements for our populace's health and welfare. We haven't had a Miranda incident in two decades!
Heh I read "we haven't had a Rwanda incident in two decades!"
Yes, Genocide is hilarious. /sarcasm
And that's how you bait Devan xD
Shush, you. We all love Devan here.
^_^ Am better than Craprica.
We certainly do. *Blush*
But yeah Rwanda and "heh" don't go together. Unless it involves Rwandan comedians.