WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 341 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Facebook Nations
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 3,888th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|21.||The Commonwealth of Gensokyo Republic||Father Knows Best State||“And then will there be none?”|
|22.||The Republic of The Akasha Colony||Left-Leaning College State||“True Freedom for All Men”|
|23.||The Imperium of Man remnant of New Empire of Japan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rokko Ichiu”|
|24.||The Empire of Neroth Sig Centrian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength Through Unity”|
|25.||The Imperial Dominion of Amigosa||Corporate Police State||“Bow down”|
- 10 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Republic of Eintei ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Most Serene and Holy Empire of Estruia arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 9 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of The Stonewall Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Military Realism Voting.
- 17 days ago: The Confederacy of Eihaeli ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Protectorate of Finnish Bothnian Gulf States ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Osiris.
- 27 days ago: The Borderlands of Continental Antarctica arrived from The East Pacific.
- 35 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon ceased to exist.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
*Adds Estruia to the list.*
D: I was only kidding!
Crap I'm out of town during that time. Will try to research cure ASAP? Either way that's one less active nation.
Exactly how I felt. Zombies for a 3rd time? If they do the exact same thing every year it's just gonna get boring >.>
Most medicated! It makes sense as how we add all sorts of supplements for our populace's health and welfare. We haven't had a Miranda incident in two decades!
Heh I read "we haven't had a Rwanda incident in two decades!"
Yes, Genocide is hilarious. /sarcasm
And that's how you bait Devan xD
Shush, you. We all love Devan here.
^_^ Am better than Craprica.