WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 114 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Facebook Nations
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 1,780th in the world for Safest.
|21.||The Allied States of The Maumee Confederation||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From the water, comes life”|
|22.||The Kingdom of Aercos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Iron Stroke, We Are Still”|
|23.||The Republic of Greater Caprica||Left-Leaning College State||“Tradition, Liberty, Honour”|
|24.||The Psychic Type's territory of SquareDisc City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Prediction is better than cure.”|
|25.||The Republic of Neo Carthage||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Perseverance Through All ”|
|26.||The Confederacy of Hunter States||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Chosen Children of the Tundra”|
|27.||The Kingdom of Arlye Austros||Corporate Police State||“For King and Land”|
|28.||The Holy Empire of Epieria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nutu iram dei!”|
|29.||The Allied States of Stornkold Special Administrative Region||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty and Union”|
|30.||The Empire of Europa Zentral||Father Knows Best State||“Indivisibiliter ac Inseparabiliter”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Confederacy of Hunter States arrived from Erset Lag Tari.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Confederacy of Hunter States departed this region for Erset Lag Tari.
- 6 days ago: The United Socialist States of North crata of the region Moscow pact proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Galactic Republic of Alexzonya ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The United Kingdom of Frankia ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Commonwealth of Umojan Protectorate ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of Arlye Austros arrived from The North Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin arrived from Balder.
- 14 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 14 days ago: The 4th Unified Myrrian Empire of Thenions Immaculate Kin ceased to exist.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
Does anyone remember when Gaullia thought they could take down the All Mighty Axis? Top lel.
LOL. Dylan left region. You hurt his feelings Tim.
Dylan leaves all the time and starts his own regions. When they fail, he always comes running back.
Thanks guise for the extensive history summary!
Actually, you'd notice the CHS left before the history summary. LOL. I don't really have too much of a reason to stay in here, other than the occasional comment, hence why I keep my other nations out of this region for the most part, save for the occasional rotating one in or out. As for what Tim said... It's mostly true, save for a few points..:
-- CAS wasn't intentionally shielding Kesrith and the CHS at Tale. They cared about the planet, and were perfectly fine with letting the Pords, Kesrithi, JSOC and their allied forces fight it out once the planet would have been safe. If you recall, certain folks within the CAS itself were calling for the destruction of the CHS. No one was happy about their intervention (well, except for the CAS). Not the Pords, not the Kesrithi, and not the Axis.
-- No one in the CAS wanted an escalation on Earth, and the actions taken there were with preventing a major confrontation there in mind.
-- CHS wasn't at war with the Axis, save for Beornicia, which was settled in fairly rapid order.
-- Kesrith didn't take any damage at his home systems because the Axis wasn't taking any. I don't know what was up with the attack at Laptev though... I believe I even mentioned at one point to him that he shouldn't intervene, and he continued to attack anyway.
-- Tyler G wasn't the only one in the CAS who was distraught with Axis actions. Fred, Jeff and Jason had a few choice words because I wanted to still RP with the Axis (and was more or less the only one in the faction, save somewhat for Martin). Even now, Jason is still butthurt about it.
I think that's it... Overall that war was a cluster and unfortunately had the opposite intended OOC results. I hadn't quite realized just how much the rest of the CAS hated and wanted nothing to do with the Axis before its start, and so I guess in hindsight the split is hardly surprising. Also, at PJ... Just no.
Uhm, yes? Essentially half the CHS territory fell to coalition forces before you stopped RP'ing the CHS altogether. Since you did that there was no peace treaty, but up to that point the CHS had been getting carved into pretty hard.
And regardless of what CAS' motivations at Tale were, the effect of their actions was to shield the Kesrithi.
1. What PJ said.
2. The only reason Earth didn't escalate is because we got what we wanted. Gatrick shooting down Axis ordinance aimed at Kesrith didn't help at all.
3. I remember Beornicia attacking you specifically (and stomping all over Frank Josef Land), but I believe Ystovia and the US issued DOWs as well, but there wasn't much fighting. Katasia, along with the US, was handling the diplomatic stuff.
4. The Axis would have taken damage had his attack on Laptev not been a GM fest. He sent a small fleet, even by Axis standards, declared he had wiped out the first layer of static defenses (in the most heavily defended system in FBN) with no casualties, and continued to ignore Axis counterattacks. The same thing happened at his home systems, his posts were just him talking about how stupid the Axis was for attacking Kesrith itself and WARRIOR CULTURE and the same derp over and over again. Nothing about casualties (or even hits) from our opening salvos. (At least, that's how I remember it, been quite a bit of time).
5. The four of them are incompetent hacks, and always were, so it's understandable that they were unable to delineate between the Axis being insulting OOC and IC. And, having as much experience with Laptev as I did (both inside and out), it's extremely easy to tell which one they were trying for in any given situation. Unfortunate you had to deal with them, though.
Double quote? Weird. No idea how that happened.
More or less. They were shielding, but they weren't shielding, if you know what I mean. And yea, I vaguely recall something about the US issuing a DOW, but as you said, not much came out of it. Ystovia actually didn't issue one, and indeed Mellish and myself had more than a few conversations on the Beornician matter.