WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 73 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Seismic doings
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in facebook nations
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, facebook nations is ranked 16,397th in the world for Most Primitive.
- 10 days ago: The Confederacy of VKontakte departed this region for Lubyanka.
- 12 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon arrived from Balder.
- 12 days ago: The Confederacy of VKontakte arrived from The South Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: Fbn manager ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage arrived from Balder.
- 44 days ago: The Commonwealth of Gensokyo Republic arrived from Osiris.
- 44 days ago: The Empire of Europa Zentral arrived from Lazarus.
- 45 days ago: The Republic of Neo Carthage ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: The Commonwealth of Gensokyo Republic ceased to exist.
Facebook nations Regional Message Board
Busy with work, now that I've left the ranks of the funemployed and now have a (more than) full time job.
For those of you who are serious members of the WA, and happen to be PMT or even FT.
Enjoy. There's even someone who's arguing that FT nations would have no discernible value being in the WA because "they're too advanced" and "it wouldn't be realistic enough." Incidentally, how do people manage MT while having 20 billion people in their borders? I picture overpopulation and death by starvation. :(
It's what happens when you get people who don't understand physics or have a perspective on weaponry and technology propose legislation just because they want something passed with their name on it.
I dunno, if they want more realism, they should also ban countries that are not real countries from the WA.
In the unlikely event it gets to vote, remind me to chip in against it. But it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. Most GA proposals are stupid.
Hey. And heh, you reminded me I'd let this nation CTE. That's what I get for not checking my email very often. I need to set up a proper mail program like Thunderbird or something, the webmail is rubbish.
It's been another week of RMB inactivity. How's everyone?
Mostly still living in squalor and poverty. Access to clean water and sufficient foodstuffs is still critically short for a ton of the 7.2 billion of us, not to mention things like basic human rights, proper medical care, and education. The good news is that we're living in one of the most peaceful eras....ever, standards of living are rising globally, and that punk bastard Mr. Smallpox that kept harassing everyone in the neighborhood has been, ah, convinced to relocate...permanently.
Aye. Much of the world is still in dire straights. An yet there are those who try to clean its filth.
An example I've come across recently is this one: http://www.shofco.org/