WA Delegate: The Republic of The Akasha Colony (elected 1 year 29 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Facebook Nations
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Facebook Nations is ranked 131st in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|21.||The Colony of Redemption-America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|22.||The Republic of Tau Ceti and Home||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Give Praise to the Emperor”|
|23.||The Confederacy of Confederate States 0f America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Deo Vindice”|
|24.||The Dominion of ASHEN Imperium||Father Knows Best State||“For the Empire, For the ASHEN”|
|25.||The Galactic Republic of Alexzonya||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moving Forward, Unified”|
|26.||The Holy Empire of The Kiran Kingdom||Father Knows Best State||“Hail Kira”|
|27.||The Kingdom of Resurgent Byzantine Empire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nam et Senatus et Populusque Romanus”|
|28.||The Kingdom of Aercos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Iron Stroke, We Are Still”|
|29.||The Legal Fiction of Midgar and Junon||Left-Leaning College State||“You can hear the cry of The Planet.”|
|30.||The Confederacy of Eihaeli||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There is no corruption in my city”|
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel Quebec and Facebook Nations.
- 5 days ago: The Incorporated States of South Andes and Rio de la Plata departed this region for The Windhelm Alliance.
- 6 days ago: The Democratic Republic of NeoTarakia of the region The Windhelm Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Lordz departed this region for The Windhelm Alliance.
- 6 days ago: The Democratic Republic of NeoTarakia departed this region for The Windhelm Alliance.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Imperial Nalydya departed this region for The United Pordish People.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Greater Yamsai departed this region for The United Pordish People.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Pordlandia departed this region for The United Pordish People.
- 6 days ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Facebook Nations.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Pordlandia arrived from The East Pacific.
Facebook Nations Regional Message Board
I placed second again? Not bad.
Meanwhile, the Housemates continue to rudely force their opinions upon everyone around them.
Shut up, you're 6th.
Oh, this is a humorous coincidence on how Czechanada is the least rude nation, yet I have been most unjustly persecuted for a false instance of rudeness in moderation. XD
Yay for niceness
"unjustly persecuted"? Hardly. You were told to knock off calling someone a peasant after they said they didn't appreciate it in Moderation. You didn't even get an official warning for it.
But hey, don't let that get in the way of your persecution complex.
But therein lies the issue; I did not call the gentleman a peasant.
Shut up, Mr. White Privilege.
Posting an image while stating that anyone who intends to purchase a console should display that image, which mentions people becoming peasants, could in theory provoke people. A user did indeed express annoyance upon seeing that post, and notified the authorities. (1.)
By posting a potentially provocative act, you cannot claim that said persecution was unjustified especially when the acts committed against you amounted to said authorities saying: "Stop doing that." (Nathicana, 1)
Conclusion: It may be more agreeable and far more prudent to not post potentially provocative content in future. Or, alternatively, rephrase said content in a manner that would be less emotionally aggressive while getting your point across.
In other news, MLA format fail probably. It's been a while. >_>
Michael was wrong anyway. With the cost of the consoles anyone purchasing an Xbox One or PS4 will become not a peasant, but one who will make the peasantry look rich beyond all imagination.