Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Europeia
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Europeia is ranked 12,358th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|11.||The Free Land of Meropis||Left-Leaning College State||“Absolutely Fabulous”|
|12.||The Pink Kingdom of Kotat||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“United we stand, United we Thrive”|
|13.||The Republic of Sybaril||Left-wing Utopia||“All that glitters is gold!”|
|14.||The Republic of Alderzan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Live Free. Live Just.”|
|15.||The Buffet of Gourmet With Genki||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We are all one”|
|16.||The Mahjastic Kingdom of Azkroth||Democratic Socialists||“Every little thing is gonna be alright.”|
|17.||The Void of Precisely Nothing||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nothing is Worth Fighting For!”|
|18.||The Empire of Deneb Algedi||Left-wing Utopia||“To the stars”|
|19.||The Unified Republic of Dharma negara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jales Veva Jaya Mahe. On the Sea, We are Glorious.”|
|20.||The Republic of Taniopai||Left-wing Utopia||“Under and Over the Water”|
- : The Empire of Eiklopoles arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The United States of The valentinian democrocy arrived from NationStates.
- : The United States of The valentinian democrocy departed this region for Texas.
- : The United States of The valentinian democrocy arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Graden arrived from Auralia.
- : The United States of Fangurila arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Dantovia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Commonwealth of Dantovia of the region Irinscia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Mornwood City arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Dantovia departed this region for Gathering of Nations.
Europeia Regional Message Board
I shall do. Cheers!
NEED MOAR ENDOS!
(I need to get where I was before)
well, nuclear weapons are gon be used regardless o what treaties we have, so i don't see the point in mentioning them
Thank you for liking guys, I am glad that there are other people here that actually have a brain.
My point is, War is polluting, and shouldn't be excluded for no reason.
Defensive Force is ok, but this specifically states ALL Acts of War, and it also implies that Acts Of War are polluting to begin with.
This is my first policy dispatch. Feel free to give it a read.
Hi, my nation is new to Euroepia.
Wyntonville is new, but I intend to be a prominent part of Europeia. The country is all about civil rights and freedom, while at the same time promoting morality.
Welcome, The Free Land of Wyntonville! You sound like one awesome place to me. ;)
Hi there, Wyntonville. Be sure to visit our forums: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/index/ :D