WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The State of Quaon
Construction of embassies with American Continent has commenced. Completion expected in 7 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in European Continent
As a region, European Continent is ranked 153rd in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|11.||The Margraviate of Brandenburg-Vorpommern||Father Knows Best State||“Für den Frieden, für Wohlstand und für Deutschland!”|
|12.||The Holy Roman Empire of United East German States||Father Knows Best State||“Kann Österreich immer Prosper”|
|13.||The United Papal States of Cologne and Karlsburg||Father Knows Best State||“All Is Clear In The Light of God”|
|14.||The Protectorate of Puusanamaa||Democratic Socialists||“Puolustamme ja suojelemme! ”|
|15.||The Commonwealth of Dannustadt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's my way or the highway!”|
- 3 days ago: The Emirate of Abnar departed this region for African Continent.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The State of Quaon agreed to construct embassies with American Continent.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Armed Rebellion of Pittsburgistan arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Sedulion arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Great American Symbol of Neo Paradise of the region American Continent proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Bucolic Commune of The Amish Children ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Arkhotis of the region European Free Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The House Of The Eclipse proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Incorporated States of United Federation of Britanica departed this region for Lesothobourg Union.
- 24 days ago: The Incorporated States of United Federation of Britanica arrived from Europeia.
European Continent Regional Message Board
Hello and welcome to the European Continent!
Give our forums a glance if you haven't already.
Second most avoided in Europe...shesh didn't think I was that bad.
REVIVE YOUR NATIONS!!!!!!
Or at least find some way to acquire OCD like me.
I always thought there was a reminder option to warn of "impending death" by email?
There still is, or at least, there still is one for me Lans. Its the small box just under the area where you put your email in on the settings page. Wish I'd have logged in sooner to greet that player before they left.