WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The State of Quaon
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in European Continent
As a region, European Continent is ranked 257th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|11.||The Oppressed Peoples of Massive progressive passive||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Massive”|
|12.||The People's Republic of Hondaras||New York Times Democracy||“You may have been miss-sold PPI Insurance”|
|13.||The Queendom of Venaralia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“One Talk, All Listen”|
|14.||The Republic of Pascoag||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum ”|
|15.||The Republic of Chervona Rus||Democratic Socialists||“Try the kishka, it's delicious!”|
|16.||The Republic of Porcu||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Salus Populi Est Suprema Lex”|
|17.||The Norman Kingdoms of Lansdallia||Left-Leaning College State||“Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges”|
|18.||The Bucolic Commune of The Amish Children||Moralistic Democracy||“Don't hit me.”|
|19.||The Commonwealth of Dannustadt||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's my way or the highway!”|
- 4 days ago: Sudweca ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: Martincia ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Catholic Empire of The Great Loey departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Catholic Empire of The Great Loey arrived from The democratic socialist union.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Catholic Empire of The Great Loey departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Catholic Empire of The Great Loey arrived from Genuan Rebirth.
- 6 days ago: The Incorporated States of The Central Fascist Empires arrived from The Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Marslava arrived from Osiris.
- 9 days ago: The Kingdom of Littona arrived from The Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Capitalist Republic of Zohiania of the region The Heavily Armed States of Zohiania proposed constructing embassies.
European Continent Regional Message Board
There still is, or at least, there still is one for me Lans. Its the small box just under the area where you put your email in on the settings page. Wish I'd have logged in sooner to greet that player before they left.
Excerpt from the Moscow Time....
PARLIAMENTARIAN DEADLOCK FORCES COALITIONS
Moscow: Voters in Russia proved divided on the future of the Empire as polls numbers after closing showed a deadlock between the White Guard and Trudoviks, with the Kadets in a distant third. With the future of Russian parliamentarians hanging in the balance, final hour negotiations between the parties and smaller third parties commenced in an effort to form a coalition majority....
To read the entire article, please see this: http://s3.zetaboards.com/nationstates/topic/7691665/1/#new
It has been awhile. How's it going?
Pascoag ! It has been a while, a few years even if memory serves. (NRE here) You should post on the forums, a hello or something. There's still a few of us kicking around there that I imagine would like to say "hi." Thinking about joining us again? We're still active, abet we've all gotten a bit more busy with RL than we were a few years ago but we still make a pretty good go of it :)
This still goin? Who's got Baltic States+Belarus?
Make a backup of your WFE. You have raiders in your region, and they will likely strike any moment now.
Wouldn't that be counter-productive given that we A-Have a founder and B-Have an active founder. If memory serves, it takes a dead founder to make the best raids, unless they're betting that the delegate has founder abilities, which they don't.
Also, the Baltic State controls the Baltic area on our map, the player is RD on our forums.