WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The State of Quaon
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in European Continent
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, European Continent is ranked 1,757th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|11.||The Republic of Pascoag||Left-Leaning College State||“Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum ”|
|12.||The Republic of Chervona Rus||Democratic Socialists||“Try the kishka, it's delicious!”|
|13.||The Baltic State of The Resplendent Dawn||Father Knows Best State||“Honor and Valor”|
|14.||The Incorporated States of The Central Fascist Empires||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer”|
|15.||The Kingdom of Paiarrea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mea Crux Gladium Tuum Erit”|
|16.||The State of Quaon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Love of Country, Love of Countrymen.”|
|17.||The Communist Republic of Yshurak||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Peace is deliverance.”|
|18.||The Teutonic Order of Menhad||Moralistic Democracy||“Helfen, Wehren, Heilen”|
- 19 hours ago: The Baltic State of The Resplendent Dawn arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Lunosa arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Paiarrea arrived from Osiris.
- 15 days ago: Lansdallia ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Marslava arrived from Lazarus.
- 26 days ago: The Yvelines of Leithe arrived from Lazarus.
- 29 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: Hondaras ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: Brandenburg-vorpommern ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Yeni sedirler ceased to exist.
European Continent Regional Message Board
This still goin? Who's got Baltic States+Belarus?
Make a backup of your WFE. You have raiders in your region, and they will likely strike any moment now.
Wouldn't that be counter-productive given that we A-Have a founder and B-Have an active founder. If memory serves, it takes a dead founder to make the best raids, unless they're betting that the delegate has founder abilities, which they don't.
Also, the Baltic State controls the Baltic area on our map, the player is RD on our forums.
2nd most agricultural, ok.
Moat corrupt in the European Continent, I feel like there's a bit of irony there ha ha
I think I'll offer to have Porcu train some civil servants for Russia next time we get to negotiating a large deal, lol.
Wow, it's been a while! :P
Oh and I think I just got one of those story issues that I read about a while back on one of the updates. They're kinda interesting, has anyone else?