WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The State of Quaon
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in European Continent
As a region, European Continent is ranked 540th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|11.||The Protectorate of Puusanamaa||Democratic Socialists||“Puolustamme ja suojelemme! ”|
|12.||The Incorporated States of The Central Fascist Empires||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer”|
|13.||The Commonwealth of Dannustadt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's my way or the highway!”|
|14.||The Bucolic Commune of The Amish Children||Moralistic Democracy||“Don't hit me.”|
|15.||The Republic of Porcu||Democratic Socialists||“Salus Populi Est Suprema Lex”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Yvelines of Leithe arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: Hondaras ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: Brandenburg-vorpommern ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: Yeni sedirler ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Holy Roman Empire of United East German States arrived from Balder.
- 29 days ago: The Holy Roman Empire of United East German States ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: Ontenburg departed this region for The Internationale.
- 38 days ago: Ontenburg arrived from The Commonwealth of Independent Nations.
- 38 days ago: Marslava ceased to exist.
European Continent Regional Message Board
It has been awhile. How's it going?
Pascoag ! It has been a while, a few years even if memory serves. (NRE here) You should post on the forums, a hello or something. There's still a few of us kicking around there that I imagine would like to say "hi." Thinking about joining us again? We're still active, abet we've all gotten a bit more busy with RL than we were a few years ago but we still make a pretty good go of it :)
This still goin? Who's got Baltic States+Belarus?
Make a backup of your WFE. You have raiders in your region, and they will likely strike any moment now.
Wouldn't that be counter-productive given that we A-Have a founder and B-Have an active founder. If memory serves, it takes a dead founder to make the best raids, unless they're betting that the delegate has founder abilities, which they don't.
Also, the Baltic State controls the Baltic area on our map, the player is RD on our forums.
2nd most agricultural, ok.
Moat corrupt in the European Continent, I feel like there's a bit of irony there ha ha
I think I'll offer to have Porcu train some civil servants for Russia next time we get to negotiating a large deal, lol.