WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The State of Quaon
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in European Continent
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, European Continent is ranked 2,840th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|11.||The Teutonic Order of Menhad||Moralistic Democracy||“Helfen, Wehren, Heilen”|
- : Zearneog ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Judea Nation of the region The Kingdom of Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Republics of Czkauvek of the region European Treaty Organization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Lauenburg-Prussia ceased to exist.
- : The Confederacy of British Oceania Islands of the region British Territories proposed constructing embassies.
- : The State of Baltic Germany departed this region for NationStates World Regions.
- : The Margraviate of Brandenburg-Vorpommern departed this region for NationStates World Regions.
- : The State of Quaon departed this region for NationStates World Regions.
- : The Republic of Porcu departed this region for NationStates World Regions.
- : The Empire of TheRussianFederation departed this region for NationStates World Regions.
European Continent Regional Message Board
1. There actually are rules governing one's military size. If you go to the forum and look in the "General Discussion" subforum there will be a thread near the top titled "READ ME FIRST!". That thread will give you a good overview of how we manage RPing, as well as provide several other links at the bottom of the first post that cover important material.
2. Wars are not decided algorithmically; we place more emphasis on the quality of the RP. However, military sizes, defense budgets, and additional government spending (e.g., healthcare and education - these make for better soldiers, think of France vs North Korea) are still important factors, just not the ONLY factor.
3. Simply, nations come and go and there is a lag between when nations initially register and when they disappear from the forums. Additionally, the forum is actually the place where nations across the "Continents" meet, forming NSWR or "NationStates World Regions". As it says above in the World Factbook Entry: "European Continent is compatible with the regions African Continent, Middle East, American Continent, and Asian Continent. This gives the possibility of cross-regional Role Playing."
I hope that answers your questions. Also, I'm happy to see you've registered on the forum! Please shoot me a private message (PM) if you have more questions.
P.S. The inbox for receiving and sending PMs is located in the top right corner when you're logged into the forum. Search for a player's name and write them a welcome message! Definitely introduce yourself if you have time.
So why does no one ever use the RMB for Nationstates on this region?
I dunno, but more or less its been this way since i started in 2005. I think its because we have the forums and they are very accommodating. Its unfortunate that we don't use the RMB more though because I imagine it makes our regions look dead that is not necessarily the case.
Brutal hello to everyone!
Hello there. I suggest that you may want to sign up on our offsite forums, since the RMB isn't really used.
Can I have one lot on the map there?
Yes, you can request a spot on the map :)
So we had a week-long vote opened on the forums. Though only 5 people took the time to vote, it has been decided that we are all going to move to a single region, the Modern World. I will be moving my nations there now and will be seeing you all on the other side :)
Small edited, we're moving to NationStates World Regions and not the previously mentioned region.