WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 180 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Europe
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Europe is ranked 16,158th in the world for Most Avoided.
- 2 hours ago: The United States of Thracia and Crimea departed this region for Sanctum.
- 6 hours ago: Valdmr ceased to exist.
- 6 hours ago: Curto ceased to exist.
- 6 hours ago: Aztec-huacan ceased to exist.
- 6 hours ago: Holy order of justice ceased to exist.
- 15 hours ago: The Official Europe Forum Rep of Ivernia arrived from Osiris.
- 15 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Sangerly arrived from The South Pacific.
- 18 hours ago: Bramptonville ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Peoples Kingdom of America arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Romslandia arrived from Osiris.
Europe Regional Message Board
EuroFounder is the "owner" of the region. In his wisdom he allows a WA delegate to attend to the daily "nut and bolts" of running the region. It is Founder's region.
Owner of the region is the leader.
Jenesia is more of the British Prime Minister to the King.
E-Fo and I are enjoying cocktails on the terrace right now. Would you like me to ask him a question for you?
When was Europe founded?
According to our factbook entry, we have over 10 years of history
I am against because it assume we are all colonies... Chersonans are natives to Chersona we did not colonise it.
All hail the all-seeing eye!
Sanic the Hedgehog.