WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 86 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Europe
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Europe is ranked 9,936th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 8 hours ago: The Democratic States of The Icelandic Nation of the Vikings departed this region for Land of Fjords and Serenity.
- 8 hours ago: The Democratic States of The Icelandic Nation of the Vikings arrived from The North Pacific.
- 9 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Achareidh arrived from Balder.
- 10 hours ago: The Swedish Queendom of Orla arrived from Sweden.
- 10 hours ago: The Empire of HolyEmeraldia arrived from United Kingdom.
- 11 hours ago: The Empire of Austratt and Weimar arrived from The South Pacific.
- 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of Lastobethnic departed this region for The New Commonwealth Society.
- 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of Lastobethnic arrived from The Pacific.
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Laytonia departed this region for Ainur.
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Laytonia arrived from The South Pacific.
Europe Regional Message Board
I'm an American Teen and I completely agree with above statements. Really, I do wish I was born in Europe.
I wish you guys would grow up, but neither of our wishes is gonna come true anytime soon kid.
Why? Americans are cool.
Not saying that America isn't good, its just that most (Emphasis on most) teens over here are spoiled brats that don't understand crap. They don't appreciate what is given to them here like other teens do almost everywhere else.
Teens in the First world are spoiled. Period. Swedish teens are very spoiled.
Yeah. we take everything for granted here too, but at least we KNOW that we are spoiled brats.
Wow, I am just new and I am already 4th at Most Authoritarian. This dictatorship country is doing well.
Pink. Ikea. Surströmming.