WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 184 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Europe
As a region, Europe is ranked 21st in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 69 minutes ago: The Republic of Ubog arrived from The West Pacific.
- 3 hours ago: The Confederacy of Wessix ceased to exist.
- 3 hours ago: The Empire of Deathlydom ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Greater European republic arrived from Europeia.
- 5 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha arrived from Balder.
- 5 hours ago: The Free Land of United Iberian republics arrived from The West Pacific.
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Kzedolivik departed this region for USSR.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of Kzedolivik arrived from Confederation of Sovereign States.
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Olmesh ceased to exist.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Talonis Sector ceased to exist.
Europe Regional Message Board
I can literally see this going on in the mind of certain players right now:
"Vladimir: I don't understand.
Estragon: Use your intelligence, can't you?
Vladimir uses his intelligence.
Vladimir (finally): I remain in the dark."
(NB: That's also contributing something to the discussion on a meta level.)
It's the message it needs, but it doesn't deserve.
All dis logic in dem random words. Makes dem ragga masta feel excited. All dis luv in dem air.
They're on the level of Nell and Nagg. But without their mobility. Fin.
Besides those times when there's some random guy who thinks he can just come in and start spouting his manifesto, I think this place is fairly enjoyable.
Well, also besides the real-world politics.
There are some normal people here but we are in danger of being drowned out by the chucklebutts who are loud, post frequently, and act like they own the RMB. Their posts tend to be inane, crass, and/or banal.
Says the guy with the name "Horreum". That's just asking for immaturity. No offense.
You talk like the RMB is some kind of oppressive military state. You can say whatever the hell you want, just don't expect a hugbox filled with fluffy cuddles and kindness. If you aren't content with what's in front of you, nobody's forcing you to be here. There are thousands of regions that would be happy to fulfill your desperate need for social acceptance.
In addition, you can't expect a community to conform to your own ideals, especially when you're one of its newest members.