WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 211 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Europe
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Europe is ranked 3,447th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 119 minutes ago: The United States of Norda Ameriko ceased to exist.
- 119 minutes ago: The Republic of Nikolonia ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Kingdom of Malat arrived from Osiris.
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Altnorseland arrived from The Pacific.
- 12 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Franken-Sachsen-Habsburg departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 12 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Franken-Sachsen-Habsburg arrived from The East Pacific.
- 13 hours ago: The Kingdom of Boldanie ceased to exist.
- 13 hours ago: The People's Republic of Bolanis ceased to exist.
- 16 hours ago: The Republic of Aesymnos arrived from Lazarus.
- 18 hours ago: The People's Republic of Freedom Republic Of Europe arrived from The South Pacific.
Europe Regional Message Board
The forums are uh...very confusing..anyways hoping to have some fun times and enjoy RP here in Europe.
>"fun" and "Europe" in the same sentence
^Ermahgerd, I doubt whether that was Tim Berners-Lee's intention.
Hmm. I did not consider that some people may not have an orientation towards cake. My apologies for the oversight. I'm sure people who would prefer, say, Dumbledore's wand to Ginny's cake are welcome as well.
Her batter has aged, but not to perfection.
I don't think that's her icing...
My point exactly.
As for Dumbledore...no. At the moment he is stiff in all the wrong places.
Why is everybody talking about Harry potter cake?
Because this is the lowest common denominator among self-involved pr!cks like us on an arbitrary RMB like this.
This post needs more breast feeding.