WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 21 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Europe
As a region, Europe is ranked 26th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected The Federation of Micro States's request for regional embassies.
- 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected Yorkshire Union's request for regional embassies.
- 7 hours ago: The sampi ceased to exist.
- 7 hours ago: Gerael ceased to exist.
- 7 hours ago: Theodenia ceased to exist.
- 7 hours ago: Ascara ceased to exist.
- 15 hours ago: The Kingdom of Laghos arrived from The South Pacific.
- 19 hours ago: Valensis ceased to exist.
- 1 day ago: The Republic of Kharkezh arrived from Jupiter.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Principality of The City-State of Monaco of the region The Federation of Micro States proposed constructing embassies.
Europe Regional Message Board
PEOPLE APPLICATE PLEASE !!!
ma jedi govna
Hmm...apply evenly to infected area ...
Caps lock just makes you look like a fool.
And your words makes you rude and disrespect person
Why? Was this your proposal which failed in the world assembly?
Yes, but it's failed because something else not the Organization
Google Translate sure is terrible, isn't it?
It failed because the Organisation is illegal in the eyes of the World Assembly. The post-mortem conducted by myself with the honourable college of ambassadors, concluded that your bill 'does nothing that doesn't involve the committee' and 'section #4 looks suspiciously like "optionality"'.
Furthermore, the college concluded that:
'Effectively, it calls for international oversight over national banking systems, which is a terrible idea (a real world example, Greece, Italy, Spain and their struggles with the European Central Bank). Furthermore, the formulae which this citizen professor created are basically GDP per capita and productivity measurements... renamed. The majority of the bill is effectively just a copy-paste & reword of an economics textbook's section on monetary policy'
(note that in this, I am using the word 'college' to mean 'group of participating members/ambassadors')