WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 210 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Europe
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Europe is ranked 9,889th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 17 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Boldanie ceased to exist.
- 17 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Bolanis ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Aesymnos arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 hours ago: The People's Republic of Freedom Republic Of Europe arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of M-S-A-M arrived from Balder.
- 1 day ago: The Allied States of Rathsachewan ceased to exist.
- 1 day ago: The Federal Republic of The German Valkyrie Cabinet ceased to exist.
- 1 day ago: The Kingdom of Dutch Saxony ceased to exist.
- 1 day ago: The Kingdom of Benelandia arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day ago: The Supreme Democratic Empire of Region 4 arrived from Confederation of Nations.
Europe Regional Message Board
So long as you don't like Ginney Weasley's red velvet cake. That's disgusting.
Said no one ever.
Don't look at Ginny's icing when it is running
The forums are uh...very confusing..anyways hoping to have some fun times and enjoy RP here in Europe.
>"fun" and "Europe" in the same sentence
^Ermahgerd, I doubt whether that was Tim Berners-Lee's intention.
Hmm. I did not consider that some people may not have an orientation towards cake. My apologies for the oversight. I'm sure people who would prefer, say, Dumbledore's wand to Ginny's cake are welcome as well.
Her batter has aged, but not to perfection.
I don't think that's her icing...
My point exactly.
As for Dumbledore...no. At the moment he is stiff in all the wrong places.