WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 87 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Europe
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Europe is ranked 9,936th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 23 minutes ago: The Grand Duchy of Duluthiania of the region Birch proposed constructing embassies.
- 49 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 52 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 4 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Give Howard A Chance departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 4 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia ejected and banned The Republic of Give Howard A Chance from the region.
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Give Howard A Chance arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 hours ago: The Empire of Planid ceased to exist.
- 8 hours ago: The Queendom of Morganation arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 9 hours ago: The Republic of Adrinia arrived from The Balkans.
Europe Regional Message Board
The problem is, there never really seems to be an argument
Orla, you just betrayed beautiful Europe by saying on the forums that America produces good things!
No, Americans are our friends! We stand united! And I say this as a Swede. We can't be hatemongering against Americans.
What happened to Sweden? When did it become the Switzerland of the North? Seriously, I say this because I haven't followed Swedish history as much as southwestern Europe. I have always found Scandinavia to be more colorful and cultured than its southern, barbaric, neighbor Germany. I know enough about Gustavus Adolphus and the Kalmar Union. But, really? Friends with America! I am an American (born on the wrong continent, obviously), and I want Europe to be free of us.
What do you mean, "free" of the US?
Free of US imperialism, cultural dictatorship and military occupation of certain areas in Germany... Oh, and they should piss off from our EU discussions like in Ukraine.
Free of 'our' repellent culture, and our influence over Europe's governments. The only thing Europe needs is our guns.
Agreed, agreed. But they are our allies in the manner that we occupied them, we must be weary what happens there. We cannot be like North Korea and isolate ourselves.
Why is there actual conversation going on? This isn't Europe at all.
What? No, we should convince every nation on this world to isolate the USA instead.
What I also hate from America is that they forbid everyone to attack any other nation or even try to be imperialistic while they caused almost every freaking war in this world last decade(s). I'm sick of them as are most others in Europe.