WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 237 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Europe
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Europe is ranked 10,296th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 12 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected New Worcester Empire's request for regional embassies.
- 4 hours ago: The Dictatorship of New Paludem arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of Benelandia ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Respublika Belarus ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Free Land of Puerto Thelosia ceased to exist.
- 8 hours ago: The Principality of Eltania arrived from The South Pacific.
- 22 hours ago: The Empire of YMT arrived from A Blank Canvas.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Yarkovist Dictatorship of Novowoschia departed this region for USSR.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Yarkovist Dictatorship of Novowoschia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Commonwealth and Republic of Aragon-Francho ceased to exist.
Europe Regional Message Board
Hey, I'm the druggiest among you! Quite an accomplishment for a neglected puppet.
You truly are. Took you 6 days to find that out.
The RMB regularly and casually talls about dicks, and all you care about is a little Ruskie supporting his poor and underdeveloped country?
Poutine is right, you're all a bunch of talking dicks.
Also, the arbitrary chart of the day says that I'm smarter than half of Europe while Shorts is apparently a secret genius.
Canadia's posts read like a one-year-old that needs a new diaper.
Apparently I'm in the lower tier of smart citizens. Which makes sense, considering that the majority of New French are fat naked people.
You mean like the german nudist beaches?
All the smartest regions are full of hermits, and all the dumb regions are actually smart, but have a lot of inactive vegetables.