WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 122 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Europe
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Europe is ranked 39th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 3 hours ago: Restored north wales ceased to exist.
- 3 hours ago: Gesetz ceased to exist.
- 3 hours ago: Spherosia ceased to exist.
- 3 hours ago: The Republic of Pinderia arrived from Balder.
- 8 hours ago: The Commonwealth of The Normandian Republic arrived from The East Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Principality of Vrexei arrived from The Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: Habsburg-lortingen ceased to exist.
- 17 hours ago: The United States of The German-speaking territories arrived from The Pacific.
- 22 hours ago: The Federation of Greek Socialist Republic arrived from The Balkans.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Empire of Federation of the Europe arrived from Lazarus.
Europe Regional Message Board
Firstly sorry for my english,
secondly what would you say about some regional map?
I suggest a map on Europe continent, every one could suggest where his country should be placed and how big should be, (older countries should have greater terrains, and of course for activity on group should be some how reward), will be only 2 rules
1. you can't take a part of terrain from some other country (at least some chosen experts group give you a posibility or this country let you do this)
2. countries have to send me (or someone else) propose of ther terein can be add on map.
That's on the offsite forums
I swear, someone comes in asking about a map every couple weeks. Can we have something in the factbook about how there's a map offsite?
I want a poll about having the factbook changed. And I want to have a poll about polls. In memoriam.
I want a poll about Poles. I mean, this IS Europe after all, and we have at least two active German area related nations...
Huh, about 30% of my people are getting lost in the wilderness. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Could my people be that retarded?
The citizens reflect the leader.
Mine genuflect to their leader. The ones who still have knees, of course.
The thin line between rp and paronomasia.