WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 239 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Europe
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Europe is ranked 2,077th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of United Counties of Sweden arrived from The East Pacific.
- 11 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Talinn ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Dominion of Shianxti ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Technocracy of Science-Oriented Scots ceased to exist.
- 13 hours ago: The Republic of Germany-France departed this region for THE EASTERN POWERS.
- 15 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The First Colony of Kajan arrived from The East Pacific.
- 23 hours ago: The Kingdom of Mannox ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Fiefdom of British European Republic ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Republic of Eckabar ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Republic of Winzler ceased to exist.
Europe Regional Message Board
Yo Zwitscherland, you've ever thought about receiving a therapy to get cured of your weird addiction?
There's literally nothing wrong to be addicted to 2d cute girls doing cute things.
I agree. Greek wrestling anyone?
The question rather is: Pizza Perverse anyone?
Just realised that my influence is "Vassal" now. Better than being a Minnow for all eternity, I guess.
Thanks for the update. From here on, I'll address you according to your rank: Vasshole.
Hey guys! Lets count to a hundred!
GSU's main exports: Vodka, Communism, and Soviet Bears.
Tax, eh? Or tacks? Well, taxes are a certainty, but you can't hammer them into a scrotum. That's a drawback. (And please, literalists, no foreskin jokes)