WA Delegate: The United Realms of Imperium Anglorum (elected )
Founder: The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Europe
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Europe is ranked 3,376th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|471.||The Protectorate of Opinax||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Confederacy!”|
|472.||The Free Land of Soviet Association of Isle of Man||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Two legs good, four legs bad.”|
|473.||The Social Democratic State of Rakataka||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ed Balls”|
|474.||The Republic of Kysach||Father Knows Best State||“FAT”|
|475.||The Grand Duchies of Parma and Modena||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ducatus duo, uterque maximo”|
|476.||The Empire of Brezel Reich||Father Knows Best State||“Step into my shower!”|
|477.||The Dominion of Livla||Father Knows Best State||“Hentacle Tentai”|
|478.||The Holy Empire of Osiris News Network Reporter||Democratic Socialists||“Reporting on behalf of the ONN!”|
|479.||The United Kingdom of Greater Britian and Normandy||Moralistic Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|480.||The Democratic Republic of Nufruedan||New York Times Democracy||“Through wisdom and strength.”|
Regional Poll • World Assembly Campaign Spam Agreement
Voting opened 4 days ago and will close . Open to WA member residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “Embassy with the North Pacific?”
- : The Republic of Bulgariyah departed this region for The Confederacy of European States.
- : The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder rejected THE SUN GOD's request for regional embassies.
- : The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder rejected Union of Free Nations's request for regional embassies.
- : The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder rejected Franypants's request for regional embassies.
- : The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder rejected Alternate Colonial Earth's request for regional embassies.
- : The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder rejected Dogetastic's request for regional embassies.
- : The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder rejected United Peoples Utopian Nations's request for regional embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Hungariyah arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Bulgariyah arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Grand Kaiserreich of Odin departed this region for Westphalia.
Europe Regional Message Board
like i'm not against turkey, i am saying that just because turkey shares some arbitrary cultural stuff with europe doesn't make them europe. thats why the best way to determine what continent a country is in, is by taking out a map and see where most of the country or its population physically live in. in the case of turkey it's undisputedly in the asian part, which renders it asian, not european. when you talk about culture, that is up for discussion, but then we don't talk about turkey, but rather turkish culture and i agree that turkisch culture is very european. but turkey as a country is asian , so perhaps turkey is in the wrong continent and have bad luck that they are not in europe.
yes okay, but on the premise that turkey want to be part of europe, it would be bad luck of course
While I agree that it's not any lesser for it, I would probably say it's a bit unfortunate, yeah. Oghuz Turks moved west, south of the Caspian, through Persia. Bulgarians and Hungarians moved through the Northern Black Sea. Now they are in EU and with Schengen, with freedom of movement, while I have to wait for weeks for a visa haha
Of course, that is a very small thing but eh.
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. If there were in Europe, they would be considered Europeans so I don't think anyone would be a problem with Europeans living in Europe. At least I don't see any. But that is an alternate reality. In our timeline, they're mostly living in Asia and are mostly considered Asians. This has historical reasons. What is "natural balance" supposed to mean, anyway?
Maybe you wanted to say that it's good they're not in the EU? Because I would follow that.
Side note: This nation (The Federation of Europa Unita) does not include Turkey.
>implying turkey = race
Arghhhh.....The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder is no longer the 'Unquestionable Wisdom' but the 'Supreme Commander' Should I start building my bunker???