Europe RMB

WA Delegate: The United Realms of Imperium Anglorum (elected )

Founder: The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder

BoardPollActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1st Most Influential: 6th Most Nations: 20th+4
Largest Black Market: 1,677th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,839th Most Cultured: 1,891st Smartest Citizens: 1,952nd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Europe!


One of the most ancient and influential NationStates regions, Europe, founded in November 2002, is known for being one of the largest roleplaying regions with more than 1000+ RP posts a month. We invite you to join one of the largest player-created regions today and visit the Linkcommunity forum to join in RP TODAY! You can also join us on our new LinkDiscord channel!


Nations of Europe are encouraged to join the WA and endorse our WA delegate! Every endorsement for the delegate is a stronger Europe in the WA!

Attention Recruiters: Advertising in player-created regions is against the rules!
Attention Residents: NO ROLEPLAY IN THE RMB! Please don't triple post!



  1. 9

    Welcome to Europe

    BulletinNews by InfoEurope . 801 reads.

  2. 2

    Government

    BulletinNews by InfoEurope . 725 reads.

Embassies: the Pacific, Osiris, The East Pacific, USSR, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, 10000 Islands, NationStates, and The Western Isles.

Tags: Democratic, Offsite Forums, Social, Neutral, Independent, Featured, Role Player, and Gargantuan.

Regional Power: Extremely High

Europe contains 637 nations, the 20th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Longest Average Lifespans in Europe

Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.

As a region, Europe is ranked 3,376th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.

NationWA CategoryMotto
471.The Protectorate of OpinaxInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For the Confederacy!”
472.The Free Land of Soviet Association of Isle of ManInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Two legs good, four legs bad.”
473.The Social Democratic State of RakatakaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ed Balls”
474.The Republic of KysachFather Knows Best State“FAT”
475.The Grand Duchies of Parma and ModenaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ducatus duo, uterque maximo”
476.The Empire of Brezel ReichFather Knows Best State“Step into my shower!”
477.The Dominion of LivlaFather Knows Best State“Hentacle Tentai”
478.The Holy Empire of Osiris News Network ReporterDemocratic Socialists“Reporting on behalf of the ONN!”
479.The United Kingdom of Greater Britian and NormandyMoralistic Democracy“Dieu et mon droit”
480.The Democratic Republic of NufruedanNew York Times Democracy“Through wisdom and strength.”
«12. . .45464748495051. . .6364»

Regional Poll • World Assembly Campaign Spam Agreement

The United Realms of Imperium Anglorum wrote:You can read the text of the agreement here. [ http://pastebin.com/tHdzExi9 ] This agreement, proposed by the Delegate of Europeia, is a statement rather than a binding contract. Article III clearly states that Europe will give up no authority in its ability to decide its GA vote. However, in an effort to take action against the massive proliferation of campaign spam, the large regions of the world want to put a unified voice and say 'please stop'.

Voting opened 4 days ago and will close . Open to WA member residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Embassy with the North Pacific?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Europe Regional Message Board

The Constitutional Monarchy of Woschia wrote:Ooooh... How low.
Turkey is in Europe. They left much in Europe, changed history forever and done much to us Europeans anyway. It is shame to cut them of. Great Britain and France were safe from Turks, so you don't care? What do yo think, that West of Europe is important, and other parts are on border with Asia, barbarians. I wouldn't say so.
You should remove Britain, Iceland, Scandinavia and America (yes, America) from Europe, instead of Turkey and Russia. Differences make our continent great. And you have so much Turkish influence in Macedonia, Albania and Bosnia. When we talk about obvious influence. When we talk about hidden influence, like grammar rules, way of thinking, way of making food and traveling, way of righting and etc., Turkish influence spreads even to Ukraine and Hungary. So they are part of Europe, even thought they came from Asia

like i'm not against turkey, i am saying that just because turkey shares some arbitrary cultural stuff with europe doesn't make them europe. thats why the best way to determine what continent a country is in, is by taking out a map and see where most of the country or its population physically live in. in the case of turkey it's undisputedly in the asian part, which renders it asian, not european. when you talk about culture, that is up for discussion, but then we don't talk about turkey, but rather turkish culture and i agree that turkisch culture is very european. but turkey as a country is asian , so perhaps turkey is in the wrong continent and have bad luck that they are not in europe.

Rubyna, Woschia, and Scitayarland

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:like i'm not against turkey, i am saying that just because turkey shares some arbitrary cultural stuff with europe doesn't make them europe. thats why the best way to determine what continent a country is in, is by taking out a map and see where most of the country or its population physically live in. in the case of turkey it's undisputedly in the asian part, which renders it asian, not european. when you talk about culture, that is up for discussion, but then we don't talk about turkey, but rather turkish culture and i agree that turkisch culture is very european. but turkey as a country is asian , so perhaps turkey is in the wrong continent and have bad luck that they are not in europe.


You bring up good, respectable, and reasonable points. But even if Turkey is in Asia, she is no lesser for it. No country is unfortunate for not being in Europe.

Educgi, Thracia and Crimea, and Scitayarland

The Glorious Republic of Rubyna wrote:You bring up good, respectable, and reasonable points. But even if Turkey is in Asia, she is no lesser for it. No country is unfortunate for not being in Europe.

yes okay, but on the premise that turkey want to be part of europe, it would be bad luck of course

The Glorious Republic of Rubyna wrote:You bring up good, respectable, and reasonable points. But even if Turkey is in Asia, she is no lesser for it. No country is unfortunate for not being in Europe.

While I agree that it's not any lesser for it, I would probably say it's a bit unfortunate, yeah. Oghuz Turks moved west, south of the Caspian, through Persia. Bulgarians and Hungarians moved through the Northern Black Sea. Now they are in EU and with Schengen, with freedom of movement, while I have to wait for weeks for a visa haha
Of course, that is a very small thing but eh.

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:But turkey as a country is asian , so perhaps turkey is in the wrong continent and have bad luck that they are not in europe.

I respect them, but thanks God they are mostly in Asia. It's not bad luck. It's natural balance.

Scitayarland and Bulgariyah

The Constitutional Monarchy of Woschia wrote:I respect them, but thanks God they are mostly in Asia. It's not bad luck. It's natural balance.

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. If there were in Europe, they would be considered Europeans so I don't think anyone would be a problem with Europeans living in Europe. At least I don't see any. But that is an alternate reality. In our timeline, they're mostly living in Asia and are mostly considered Asians. This has historical reasons. What is "natural balance" supposed to mean, anyway?

Maybe you wanted to say that it's good they're not in the EU? Because I would follow that.

The Federation of Europa Unita wrote:I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. If there were in Europe, they would be considered Europeans so I don't think anyone would be a problem with Europeans living in Europe. At least I don't see any. But that is an alternate reality. In our timeline, they're mostly living in Asia and are mostly considered Asians. This has historical reasons. What is "natural balance" supposed to mean, anyway?
Maybe you wanted to say that it's good they're not in the EU? Because I would follow that.

Side note: This nation (The Federation of Europa Unita) does not include Turkey.

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:hahahaha 3% of turkey is in europe and even if you count population it's barely 1/8th. stop pretending turkey is part of glorious continent europe, we're an elite club of nations and there is no room for wannabes.


Racist.

The Quaint Principality of Alpinovia wrote:Racist.

>implying turkey = race
smh

.

Arghhhh.....The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder is no longer the 'Unquestionable Wisdom' but the 'Supreme Commander' Should I start building my bunker???

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics