WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 20 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Europe
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Europe is ranked 10,114th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Halfrika arrived from The South Pacific.
- 9 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The CIA departed this region for Eternal Silence.
- 14 hours ago: The Democratic Kid's Republic of Shermanea departed this region for United Sovereign Socialist Republics.
- 14 hours ago: The Democratic Kid's Republic of Shermanea arrived from The Covenant of Shrek.
- 18 hours ago: The Empire of Kaasant departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 18 hours ago: The Empire of Kaasant arrived from The North Pacific.
- 19 hours ago: The Kingdom of Erculania departed this region for North America.
- 19 hours ago: Qoruquay ceased to exist.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Paradise of Nova Prussia arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Najibia arrived from Kingdom of Nationstates.
Europe Regional Message Board
wring, wrang, wrung. This morpheme is f@cking productive.
Die. Dang. Dung. Jingle bells.
Der. Die. Das. F@ck yu tuu. Tutut.
Nice show you referring to. Difficult questions for the kids, though.
Unfortunately the suicide didn't take.
Oh, in fact it did. When Heinrich von Kleist pulled the trigger to first kill his from cancer suffering fiancée and committing suicide afterwards, the shots ringing out were to be heard throughout the following centuries.
Henriette Vogel was slaughtered by this maniac so stop romanticising!
That's not romanticising. Just a factual description of what happened according to sources available.
Bing. Bang. Bong. Avon calling. Oh, for Kleist's sake!