WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia (elected 87 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Europe
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Europe is ranked 7th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|21.||The Federal Republic of Pileusia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Peace and Justice and Liberty for All”|
|22.||The Minor League Curling Team of Tigyland||Democratic Socialists||“Mottos are silly”|
|23.||The Commonwealth of Stromia||Democratic Socialists||“Vi Har Rätt I Varje Förorätta Sak Vi Gör”|
|24.||The Holy Empire of An Clar||Father Knows Best State||“Worship the Banner or be destroyed!”|
|25.||The Democratic Colonial Empire of Imperium Anglorum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Populus Anglorum Regit”|
|26.||The All-Seeing Eye of New France of Silvius Bonaparte||Father Knows Best State||“War, Culture, Greatness”|
|27.||The Impossible Pantisocracy of Nuweland||Democratic Socialists||“Die hele aarde is aan Nuweland onderworpe!”|
|28.||The Democratic Republic of Sybaritic Socialists||New York Times Democracy||“pigs is yer style”|
|29.||The Grand Duchy of Dauershire||New York Times Democracy||“Pax melior est quam iustissimum bellum.”|
|30.||The Empire of Multatuli||Democratic Socialists||“Insert random Latin phrase here”|
- 11 hours ago: Vilia ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: Langworthy ceased to exist.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Freed Germany departed this region for Kingdom of the D.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Free Land of Thijser arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Democratic States of Veritry arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Incorporated States of Docia departed this region for South Pacific.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected Sheriffmuir's request for regional embassies.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected United Governments of NationStates's request for regional embassies.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected Germanic Confederation's request for regional embassies.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Jenesia rejected New Confederate States's request for regional embassies.
Europe Regional Message Board
We've done some exciting stuff in the World Assembly as of late. It's a spectacular place to hang around, as long as you abide by the rules. I encourage you to participate in the debates. They can get heated at times, but are spectacular as well. —Cyril Parsons, Permanent Representative to the World Assembly
I will participate! What's the issue? Whatever, I have an opinion.
The World Assembly is debating a lot of things, including nuclear explosives, veterans benefits, free markets, super soldier regulation, and other things. I recently made a thread for a draft on a repeal of the Nuclear Security Convention, which is also being discussed.
At vote, as you can see, is a repeal of NAPA. I urge you to vote Nay, since I feel that the repeal would simply open a way for Chester Pearson (who was mysteriously deleted recently and replaced by a different puppet) to ban the production of nuclear weapons, which has been on his back-burner, apparently, for quite a while.
Ok. I'll vote nay. You are totally convincing. Listen to this young fellow!
Sorry I haven't been around lately. Does this place still suck?
As much as your mother.