Europe RMB

WA Delegate: The United Realms of Imperium Anglorum (elected )

Founder: The Supreme Commander of EuroFounder

BoardPollActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1st Most Influential: 6th Most Nations: 20th+4
Largest Black Market: 1,677th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,839th Most Cultured: 1,891st Smartest Citizens: 1,952nd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Europe!


One of the most ancient and influential NationStates regions, Europe, founded in November 2002, is known for being one of the largest roleplaying regions with more than 1000+ RP posts a month. We invite you to join one of the largest player-created regions today and visit the Linkcommunity forum to join in RP TODAY! You can also join us on our new LinkDiscord channel!


Nations of Europe are encouraged to join the WA and endorse our WA delegate! Every endorsement for the delegate is a stronger Europe in the WA!

Attention Recruiters: Advertising in player-created regions is against the rules!
Attention Residents: NO ROLEPLAY IN THE RMB! Please don't triple post!



  1. 9

    Welcome to Europe

    BulletinNews by InfoEurope . 801 reads.

  2. 2

    Government

    BulletinNews by InfoEurope . 725 reads.

Embassies: the Pacific, Osiris, The East Pacific, USSR, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, 10000 Islands, NationStates, and The Western Isles.

Tags: Democratic, Offsite Forums, Social, Neutral, Independent, Featured, Role Player, and Gargantuan.

Regional Power: Extremely High

Europe contains 636 nations, the 20th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Longest Average Lifespans in Europe

Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.

As a region, Europe is ranked 3,376th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.

NationWA CategoryMotto
21.The Trance Happy Republic of BearhinolandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Conquering Darkness with Science”
22.The Empire of MultatuliNew York Times Democracy“Insert random Latin phrase here”
23.The United States of MamelucoLeft-Leaning College State“To be or not to be .......”
24.The Socialist Republic of ThespolisLeft-wing Utopia“Peace, Freedom, Equality.”
25.The Federal Republic of FalvaardLiberal Democratic Socialists“Wí er ígge besten, séla, Wí próbare...”
26.The Socialist Commonwealth of YdinianLiberal Democratic Socialists“Let's get to work, Comrades!”
27.The Republique of PopaholickScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Pour la paix et l'égalité.”
28.The Imperial Crown of Northern German FederationScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Suum cuique.”
29.The Interstellar Supercluster of HesstaniaDemocratic Socialists“Morgenstern erscheine!”
30.The Left-Leaning College State of Nova PrussiaNew York Times Democracy“And Shepherds We Shall Be! For Thee My Lord, For Thee!”
«123456. . .6364»

Regional Poll • World Assembly Campaign Spam Agreement

The United Realms of Imperium Anglorum wrote:You can read the text of the agreement here. [ http://pastebin.com/tHdzExi9 ] This agreement, proposed by the Delegate of Europeia, is a statement rather than a binding contract. Article III clearly states that Europe will give up no authority in its ability to decide its GA vote. However, in an effort to take action against the massive proliferation of campaign spam, the large regions of the world want to put a unified voice and say 'please stop'.

Voting opened 4 days ago and will close . Open to WA member residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Embassy with the North Pacific?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Europe Regional Message Board

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:hahahaha 3% of turkey is in europe and even if you count population it's barely 1/8th. stop pretending turkey is part of glorious continent europe, we're an elite club of nations and there is no room for wannabes.

If we're looking at just the land, then we shouldn't count Russia as Europe either. But we do because they have cultural ties with Europe instead of the Asian steppe people.

Turks have stronger cultural ties to Balkans and the Caucasus than the Middle East with the exception of religion. And most Turks aren't extremely religious either. They drink, they smoke, they don't go to mosques (except for the Friday prayer and I don't even think a quarter of the country even attends that) etc. Hell, wearing headscarves were banned in public workplaces and schools until 2010.

I don't think this would even be a subject of debate if Assyrians at the time didn't fail to convert Seljuks to the Nestorian church and you'd all be counting it as another European country.

Rubyna

GLORY ARTOTZKA

Greetings Europe

The Glorious Republic of Rubyna wrote:Africa, Asia, and the Americas are just as fine. Different, yes. There is one thing to like Europe, and be Eurocentric, and that is fine. It is another to overlook the beauty in the rest of the world.

there is no need to involve the beauty of the rest of the world in this. we know there is ha long bay, victoria waterfalls, amazon rainforest, disneyworld, great barrier reef, etc.
but tell that to all these wannabe european countries, like turkey and georgia

Rubyna

The Federal Aristocracy of Thracia and Crimea wrote:If we're looking at just the land, then we shouldn't count Russia as Europe either. But we do because they have cultural ties with Europe instead of the Asian steppe people.

okay by land russia is 23% which is a lot more than turkey anyways, but look at the population: 76% of russian population lives in the european part. but i have no problem disowning russia as europeans if that satisfies those who get butthurt by those who think the entire nation of turkey is europe.

the rest of your argument is just subjective blabbering about culture and religion which is a debate that will never end and no one can win

Rubyna

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:okay by land russia is 23% which is a lot more than turkey anyways, but look at the population: 76% of russian population lives in the european part. but i have no problem disowning russia as europeans if that satisfies those who get butthurt by those who think the entire nation of turkey is europe.
the rest of your argument is just subjective blabbering about culture and religion which is a debate that will never end and no one can win

A Russian living in Vladivostok is still a Russian, therefore a European by the basis of culture. There is little difference between Turks who live in Edirne and Ankara.

And those are not subjective, those facts that I know since I live here. But yes, just because I tell you Turks are closer to Europe, is not going to change Turkey's geographical condition so no-one can ''win''. I think our arguments seperate there. You look at geography while I look at the people. (Though the Bosporus will be gone in a few million years. Then we can argue.)

Rubyna

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:hahahaha 3% of turkey is in europe and even if you count population it's barely 1/8th. stop pretending turkey is part of glorious continent europe, we're an elite club of nations and there is no room for wannabes.

Ooooh... How low.

Turkey is in Europe. They left much in Europe, changed history forever and done much to us Europeans anyway. It is shame to cut them of. Great Britain and France were safe from Turks, so you don't care? What do yo think, that West of Europe is important, and other parts are on border with Asia, barbarians. I wouldn't say so.

You should remove Britain, Iceland, Scandinavia and America (yes, America) from Europe, instead of Turkey and Russia. Differences make our continent great. And you have so much Turkish influence in Macedonia, Albania and Bosnia. When we talk about obvious influence. When we talk about hidden influence, like grammar rules, way of thinking, way of making food and traveling, way of righting and etc., Turkish influence spreads even to Ukraine and Hungary. So they are part of Europe, even thought they came from Asia

Rubyna, Thracia and Crimea, and Scitayarland

The Constitutional Monarchy of Woschia wrote:Ooooh... How low.
Turkey is in Europe. They left much in Europe, changed history forever and done much to us Europeans anyway. It is shame to cut them of. Great Britain and France were safe from Turks, so you don't care? What do yo think, that West of Europe is important, and other parts are on border with Asia, barbarians. I wouldn't say so.
You should remove Britain, Iceland, Scandinavia and America (yes, America) from Europe, instead of Turkey and Russia. Differences make our continent great. And you have so much Turkish influence in Macedonia, Albania and Bosnia. When we talk about obvious influence. When we talk about hidden influence, like grammar rules, way of thinking, way of making food and traveling, way of righting and etc., Turkish influence spreads even to Ukraine and Hungary. So they are part of Europe, even thought they came from Asia

like i'm not against turkey, i am saying that just because turkey shares some arbitrary cultural stuff with europe doesn't make them europe. thats why the best way to determine what continent a country is in, is by taking out a map and see where most of the country or its population physically live in. in the case of turkey it's undisputedly in the asian part, which renders it asian, not european. when you talk about culture, that is up for discussion, but then we don't talk about turkey, but rather turkish culture and i agree that turkisch culture is very european. but turkey as a country is asian , so perhaps turkey is in the wrong continent and have bad luck that they are not in europe.

Rubyna and Scitayarland

The Offensive Centrist Democracy of Educgi wrote:like i'm not against turkey, i am saying that just because turkey shares some arbitrary cultural stuff with europe doesn't make them europe. thats why the best way to determine what continent a country is in, is by taking out a map and see where most of the country or its population physically live in. in the case of turkey it's undisputedly in the asian part, which renders it asian, not european. when you talk about culture, that is up for discussion, but then we don't talk about turkey, but rather turkish culture and i agree that turkisch culture is very european. but turkey as a country is asian , so perhaps turkey is in the wrong continent and have bad luck that they are not in europe.


You bring up good, respectable, and reasonable points. But even if Turkey is in Asia, she is no lesser for it. No country is unfortunate for not being in Europe.

Educgi, Thracia and Crimea, and Scitayarland

The Glorious Republic of Rubyna wrote:You bring up good, respectable, and reasonable points. But even if Turkey is in Asia, she is no lesser for it. No country is unfortunate for not being in Europe.

yes okay, but on the premise that turkey want to be part of europe, it would be bad luck of course

The Glorious Republic of Rubyna wrote:You bring up good, respectable, and reasonable points. But even if Turkey is in Asia, she is no lesser for it. No country is unfortunate for not being in Europe.

While I agree that it's not any lesser for it, I would probably say it's a bit unfortunate, yeah. Oghuz Turks moved west, south of the Caspian, through Persia. Bulgarians and Hungarians moved through the Northern Black Sea. Now they are in EU and with Schengen, with freedom of movement, while I have to wait for weeks for a visa haha
Of course, that is a very small thing but eh.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics