WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 45 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Hawks, Winterfell, Robot Ponies, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Spokane, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Pirate warriors, Soviet Equestria, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, The Dawnguard, War Weary, and Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
The embassy with Allied Forces of Flightless Birds is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 4 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Equestria
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 1,715th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|21.||The United Utopia of Untspah||New York Times Democracy||“Amicitia est Veneficus”|
|22.||The Armed Republic of Militaristic Lunar Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Confidimus autem in Re Publica”|
|23.||The MadLands of Dragoria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This oughta' be interesting.”|
|24.||The Armed Republic of Wishper||New York Times Democracy||“Simul stamus, Seorsum cadamus”|
|25.||The Incorporated States of Pralgrad||Capitalist Paradise||“We Can Rule You Wholesale!”|
|26.||The Holy Empire of Equestria3||Civil Rights Lovefest||“That horse is the best!”|
|27.||The Queendom of Moonlight Equestria||Moralistic Democracy||“May the Moonlight bless everypony!”|
|28.||The Ancient Order of The Polaris Society||Democratic Socialists||“nam et ipsa scientia potestas est”|
|29.||The Empire of Imperio Ignis Aeterni||Left-wing Utopia||“Like a Phoenix we'll rise from the ashes, united & free”|
|30.||The Church of The Divine Lucre||Corporate Bordello||“Don't need what money can't buy.”|
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Federation of Orenahegmaow of the region Allied Forces of Flightless Birds ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Team super condor ceased to exist.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and War Weary.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and The Dawnguard.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Bralzburg ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with War Weary.
- 4 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
- 4 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with The Dawnguard.
- 4 days ago: The Oiliness of Athabasca Sands of the region War Weary proposed constructing embassies.
Equestria Regional Message Board
...you know, I should probably start paying attention to the fine print on these contract things.
It helps if you read the contract before setting it on fire.
But then I don't get to feel like a callous rebel! What's the point?
Try setting something else on fire and using that light to read the contract by.
You can even sign it in charcoal, when you're done.
Just don't burn the contract itself.
What's the point in setting everything on fire, anyway? If you set everything on fire today, there'll be nothing left to set on fire tomorrow. You have to think forward in these things.
Oh, those requirements only apply to people who wish to become citizens. Tourists are welcomed openly.
Suddenly: Tanuki tourists.
You seem to imply that things I set on fire don't burn perpetually.
How is everypony today?
Cold, surprisingly. Haven't managed to ban winter yet.
Cold fire is the hottest fire.