WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected )
Embassies: Pony Lands, Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Derpy Dominion, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, Crystal Empire, Avadam Inn, The Dirt Alliance, The Galactic Federacy, Sagittarius Arm, Serenity, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Scotland and Northern Ireland, Sandbox, and 10 others.Telltale Community, Krillin, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, The Delta Librae Galaxy, The Federation of Unified Countries, The United Alliances of Heavenly Heights, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Unified Planes of the Multiverse, The Order of the Grey Wardens, and Zeptrea.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Equestria
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 2,247th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|21.||The Ruling Party of Fascist Party of Equestria||Father Knows Best State||“Obey!”|
|22.||The Dominion of Qassiarsuk||Father Knows Best State||“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”|
|23.||The Protectorate of Owltan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United we stand!”|
|24.||The Celestial Kingdom of Granland||Left-Leaning College State||“For the Crown”|
|25.||The Jingoistic States of Flybys||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Carpe Diem”|
|26.||The Most Serene Republic of Lucia Maybell||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Everything is really what you make it to be”|
|27.||The Dominion of Red Wolf||Capitalist Paradise||“We will survive!”|
|28.||The Old Wisdom of Zyltsh||Democratic Socialists||“Choose wise”|
|29.||The Federation of Ashthon||New York Times Democracy||“The way it should be.”|
|30.||The Empire of Xertens||New York Times Democracy||“God, country, revolution, unity.”|
- : The Disputed Territories of Hoofington Raiders arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The United Utopia of Untspah removed regional password protection.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mahtomedi and Equestria.
- : The Queendom of Omaline of the region ForgedFromAshesMaht proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Shenanigans of Dragoria updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Dictatorship of Three Inches of Blood of the region Mahtomedi ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- : Xathulon ceased to exist.
- : Flutt ceased to exist.
- : Frodal ceased to exist.
- : The Corporate States of Aamina of the region The Alliance of Corporate Super Powers proposed constructing embassies.
Equestria Regional Message Board
1. Overwatch is fun, played as Lucio most of the time with D.Va as my second and Mei being an absolute 1v1 champ. I suck at playing offensive characters. In a party with my friends... As Reinhardt shielding Bastion who clears the capture point full of enemies while the other defenders go on the offensive, As Lucio providing heals while moving the cargo the entire time until we victory in like two minutes, and As Torbjorn or Zenyatta in a team full of Torbjorn or Zentatta for the unbalanced lulz of keeping the enemy at bay with our turrets or pushing the cargo with Transcendence all the way while our enemies succumb to the chaos orbs.
2. Before I realized it... it was too late. Last to leave.
3. page=display_region_rmb/region=equestria?start=10225 and onward until the abrupt robot revolution.
Also, check out the forums to sign up for the RP and make some suggestions on the solid foundation of lore and setting.
Grammar errors galore.
I am an amazing Zenyatta player. I actually once carried an entire team as him. I ended up getting 40 or so eliminations and won the round for a team of free-to-plays. (it was a free weekend on XBOne) I don't really know what other heroes I'm good at, though. D.Va's pretty much my go-to tank and Soldier/76 is my go-to assault, but I'm not very good at either. I'm just waiting for some money to come in so I can buy Overwatch for PC.
Just for fun.
HEY ESE I'M BREAKING INTO YOUR CAR.
Hello friends, how are you?
We're good, how about you?
I am fine, I really missed this place and the people in it. I am glad I get to talk on the RMB again.
Well, don't expect me to do much RP. I don't even RP back in The Galactic Federacy, and that's like my home region.
Hm? Who are you over there?