WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 2 years 125 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, United Nations of Fail Earth, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Equestrian States, Mystria, Bronyland, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The New Solar Empire, Farkistan, and 23 others.Tanos, Trixie Supremacy, Dutopia, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Lands Beyond the Endless Desert, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Ponychan, Time to build stuff, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Science Time, Apple Farmlands, The post nuclear region of new equestria, Red Eyes Army, Liberty Galaxy, The Derpy Dominion, United Nations of Grissom, MineWorld, Hybernaton Closet of Sleepy Bronies, The Magical Unicorns, The Dawnguard, Union of the Greater Nations, and Armed Nations of Wartone.
The embassy with Time to build stuff is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 11 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Equestria
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 11,163rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|21.||The Lunaist State of The luna world empire||Democratic Socialists||“The night shall be forever”|
|22.||The Holy Empire of Vasilinople||Father Knows Best State||“For Christ and the Emperor”|
|23.||The Pony Empire of Arancaytar||Mother Knows Best State||“Satisfacere Valores per Amicitiam et Mannis”|
|24.||The Free Land of StrawberryRoses||Democratic Socialists||“Equality, Hardwork, Love, Learning, and Wisdom”|
|25.||The United Jingese Republics of Khanastan||Father Knows Best State||“The ashes of the Old make fertile soils for the New.”|
|26.||The Most Serene Republic of Strawberry Roses||Democratic Socialists||“Equality, Hardwork, Love, Learning, and Wisdom”|
|27.||The Colony of Skylord Fox||Authoritarian Democracy||“The skies proclaim our superiority!”|
|28.||The Empire of Trixy supremisy||Moralistic Democracy||“Stop finding the truth it never dose eny good”|
|29.||The Colony of The Alekarian Highlands||Democratic Socialists||“One Heart One Mountain!”|
|30.||The United Kingdom of Chief Thunderhooves||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Buffalo Tribe”|
- 9 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 hours ago: Embassy established between Armed Nations of Wartone and Equestria.
- 13 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Nationofnations arrived from The Pacific.
- 14 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gawd Bless Merica of the region Time to build stuff ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 14 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gawd Bless Merica of the region Time to build stuff cancelled the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 14 hours ago: The People's Republic of The 14th place of the region Time to build stuff ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Empire of Yonefet arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Sovereign Colonies of The Galactic Levyian Empire arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Embassy established between Union of the Greater Nations and Equestria.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Grand Pegasus Enclave ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
According to the Greeks, yes. That's the moral of Medusa's origin story.
Good luck finding a chocolate chip that can withstand hellfire. If it were that easy, everyone would have icons.
Fine, I put the chocolate chips in a lead-lined refrigerator. Those things can withstand nuclear explosions, so hellfire shouldn't be too much worse.
Using Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as a guideline for surviving a nuclear explosion is going to result in a bad time for you. Like when you and the fridge are both vaporized.
30 demerits for not getting the joke.
But what if someone were to say, open the refrigerator to get to the chocolate chips while the refrigerator is still bathed in hellfire?
I'd imagine that someone would have bigger problems than melty chocolate...
Being bathed in the hellfire themselves?
That's kind of a big one.