WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 3 years 75 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Liberty Galaxy, and 11 others.Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Epic Pony Region, Inner heavens grace, Currahee, Pirate warriors, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, South Seas, and The Solar Reign.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Equestria
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 102nd in the world for Largest Populations.
|21.||The Holy Empire of Ekwestrya||Corrupt Dictatorship||“For Me! For Them! For Ekwestrya!”|
|22.||The Federal Republic of Nova Y Romanov||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Libertad, Progreso, Orden y Amistad”|
|23.||The City-State of Zebrabwe||Democratic Socialists||“Stabiliteit in 'n Mal Węreld”|
|24.||The Kingdom of RoadToLove||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The crownless again shall be king.”|
|25.||The Queendom of Iluris||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One Woman, One Vote”|
|26.||The Corperate Conglomerates of Conexus||Corporate Bordello||“Rise above by the sweat of your brow!”|
|27.||The Longwinded Peoples of The Pony Republic of Geldingland||Democratic Socialists||“Magicae Omnia Perfecta, Amicitia Est Magicae”|
|28.||The Pony Principality of Princess Cadance||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Spread Love and Harmony to Everypony”|
|29.||The Second Holy Empire of The Alicorns||Father Knows Best State||“Unum populum, unam metam”|
|30.||The Chaotic States of Aamina||Father Knows Best State||“what good is a world without a little chaos?”|
- 12 hours ago: The Republic of BlazingAngel of the region Currahee cancelled the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 19 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XVII of the region Currahee ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Militaristic Lunar Republic arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Queendom of Marctica ceased to exist.
- 2 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Enderoth departed this region for Valhalla.
- 2 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Enderoth arrived from The Ivory Warriors.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Imperial Union of New Derpodous of the region The Commonwealth of the Fish withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Republic of The Real New Canterlot Republic arrived from The Hoof.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The federation of the americas and Equestria.
- 4 days ago: The Flying Metropolis of Stellmare ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Apocalypses have never been better! Never before have I been so excited for an Equestrian zombie apocalypse since the time I tried combining the Victoria II Equestria and Zombie Apocalypse mods! (I failed horribly, was overrun. Stupid regulars couldn't even hold Canterlot for long.)
Holy crap! There is a Equestria mod for Victoria II!?
There is! There's two versions of it, one for vanilla Heart of Darkness and another that's combined with the PDM Divide by Zero mod. I think the second one got an EQD feature too.
I need to dig that game from the grave and play it again...
Also, this RMB needs more dragons.
Before you start downloading, which expansions do you have? If you only have the base Vic II, you can only get the 1.2 version, which is the terrible early build. If you have A House Divided, you get Griffins in the Pacific Northwest, but no Kingdom of Griffonia. If you have Heart of Darkness, you get Kingdom of Griffonia thrown into the mix.
Also, the RMB does seem to lack our reptilian friends. I know where Drakonisland is (retired), but where did Dragoria go?
Forgot to add you can become the NLR/Solar Empire past the AHD versions.
I have the vanilla version, unfortunately.
I know, right! Me and her should totally paint each others' claws!
Ugh, I don't have Victoria II... it was the first one I was talking about. >.>
Ouch, and there was a Paradox Interactive dev sale on Steam a few weeks back too...
I'll care about Steam whenever I get a competent machine and reliable internet.