WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected )
Embassies: Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Spokane, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, The United States For Civil Rights, Crystal Empire, Terra Magnificum, Avadam Inn, Fallout Equestria, The Dirt Alliance, The Galactic Federacy, and Sagittarius Arm.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Equestria
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 14,531st in the world for Most Primitive.
- : Embassy established between Equestria and Sagittarius Arm.
- : The United Socialist States of Froxania arrived from Lone Wolves United.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- : The Kingdom of Hatsuyuki of the region The Dirt Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- : The Republic of Luna Absentia departed this region for American Union.
- : The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with Sagittarius Arm.
- : The United Terran Alliance of The Fedral Union of the region Sagittarius Arm proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Ashary Dwindling arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Equestria and The Galactic Federacy.
- : The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza arrived from The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
Equestria Regional Message Board
*hic* Agent! *hic* another bottle! *hic*
Agent: Yes ma'am, anything else?
Yah know what the others lads are duin'? *hic*
Agent: The Principality of Trotterdam and The Queendom of Our Town Restored are currently fighting each other with zombies. The infestation will most likely get out of hoof. We also have information of experimental weapons and sleeper agents from the two nations in conflict.
Luna dammit! *hic* not another zombie outbreak! *hic* Deploy the giant psychotic killer robot in the middle of battlefield and give it orbital bombardment support. Also *hic* contact The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza, I want us to go out shopping... *hic* for jewelry.
Sigh, the region's destabilizing once more. Begin mobilization of the Imperial forces. And check those zombie cure stockpiles. It's that time of year again and I don't trust the new gal on the block.
Oh boy, zombies! Finally, a use for the 26 castles full of armaments I made instead of having a welfare budget!
I have actually decided that instead of fighting Trotterdam with zombies, I would instead join them in the hunt for the inevitably-needed cure.
Oh, zombies. How quant.
I guess I'll just begin my plan of catching them like the common stray, placing a kill-collar on them to control them, then attaching a bunch of old landmines to their barrels and flanks with det cord, before air dropping them back onto foreign soil.
Its not like us CLEARLY SUPEIOR Cyber Alicorns can contract this ailment or anything. Oh yeah, I hope y'all like zombie hugs!
We're going to have a problem then.
But you get the joke, right? My Thought Reinforcement program can put a smile on the face of even the grumpiest of mules? Ahahahahoho!
I kill me.
But, no seriously. Mules are the plague.
Hey, it's still almost a month until the zombies. We still have plenty of time to kill each other several times before then.
Hey! I was going to do that! No killstealing!
Nah, they're just half-assed.
Still don't trust you. Or even like you, even regarding your alicorn status, "Dear Leader".