WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 3 years 14 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Trixie Supremacy, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, and 21 others.Ponychan, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Apple Farmlands, Red Eyes Army, Liberty Galaxy, The Dawnguard, Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Federation of the AMERICAS, The Epic Pony Region, Inner heavens grace, The Sparkle Confederation, Currahee, Pirate warriors, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, South Seas, Gordonhurst Alliance, The Solar Reign, and Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
The embassy with Ponychan is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 20 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Equestria
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 2,276th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 14 hours ago: The Committee of Public Safety of Maximilien Robespierre of the region Ponychan ordered the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Second Holy Empire of The Alicorns ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Floating Fortress of The Dragonwing ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Theocracy of Changeling Monarchy ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Sultanate of Extreme Duchyness departed this region for The Ebony Warriors.
- 6 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Honest Bastards ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The The Pro-Ukraine Protestors of New Plack of the region Union of Greater Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Equestrian Harmony arrived from Lazarus.
- 9 days ago: The Queendom of Solar Equestria ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Principality of The Combustioneers ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Sweet, nice score!
I also found the Hot Date expansion for the original Sims (got most of the others, though the first disk of Superstar seems to have gone missing) and a few movies on VHS, including a Lion King with the original cover art and Fern Gully. Also found a really neat joystick controller, still plastic-wrapped in the original box, but the plug on it doesn't work with my computers - too old.
Happy... probably belated Birthday, Quint!
And cool stuff, Draggy. I did just look to see how much Morrowind went for on Steam, the GOTY edition is still $20 bucks. Bah, I'll just wait until they make it free like they did the first two games (I played a little bit of Arena... it was interesting).
It's the thought that counts. Thanks!
Also, Draggy, I am extremely jealous right now.
I think mine only cost, like, $4, if that much. Dunno' if it came with any expansions though.
Our Thrift stores get some neat stuff.
Anyone ever played Age of Empires 3?
Yes, it was fun to play, but sadly I lost it years ago. :'(
I think I might have seen that there too. Should I have snagged it? Maybe it'll still be there if we go back tomorrow afternoon...
What are you talking about?
Yes, the cavalry rushes are annoying...
There was a Something of Something 3 game at the Thrift store also, I think maybe.