WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 43 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Hawks, Winterfell, Robot Ponies, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Spokane, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Pirate warriors, Soviet Equestria, Freedom and Justice Alliance, and Farkistan.
Construction of embassies with The Dawnguard has commenced. Completion expected in 22 hours.
Construction of embassies with Allied Forces of Flightless Birds has commenced. Completion expected in 22 hours.
Construction of embassies with War Weary has commenced. Completion expected in 22 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Equestria
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 13,716th in the world for Most Devout.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with War Weary.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with The Dawnguard.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Oiliness of Athabasca Sands of the region War Weary proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days ago: Viisbyax ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The majestic land of equestria ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Theocracy of Goomylo of the region Allied Forces of Flightless Birds proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Federalistic control of The Republic of Greater Appalachia of the region The Dawnguard proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: Gliesen ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Collective Territories of Apple-Loosa departed this region for Pony Lands.
Equestria Regional Message Board
...you know, I should probably start paying attention to the fine print on these contract things.
It helps if you read the contract before setting it on fire.
But then I don't get to feel like a callous rebel! What's the point?
Try setting something else on fire and using that light to read the contract by.
You can even sign it in charcoal, when you're done.
Just don't burn the contract itself.
What's the point in setting everything on fire, anyway? If you set everything on fire today, there'll be nothing left to set on fire tomorrow. You have to think forward in these things.
Oh, those requirements only apply to people who wish to become citizens. Tourists are welcomed openly.
Suddenly: Tanuki tourists.
You seem to imply that things I set on fire don't burn perpetually.
How is everypony today?
Cold, surprisingly. Haven't managed to ban winter yet.
Cold fire is the hottest fire.