Equestria RMB

WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 3 years 113 days ago)

Founder: Makrtopia

World Factbook Entry

A blossoming empire full of various Equestrian nations, this region seeks peace and acceptance. Originally founded by Makrtopia, and currently managed by its major World Assembly delegate, The United Utopia of Untspah, Equestria invites and welcomes with open arms anyone wanting a new home or second chance.

To new nations: Be certain to join the World Assembly, and once you have, don't forget to endorse our regional delegate. Not only does this help strengthen them, it helps prevent hostile take-overs and invasions.

Off-site forum located at the click of a Linkbutton.

Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Armagedox, and 11 others.Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, The Epic Pony Region, Inner heavens grace, Currahee, Pirate warriors, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, South Seas, The Solar Reign, The United Equestrian Nations, and HybridsRealmOfOblivion.

Tags: Silly, Social, Casual, Large, Fandom, Founderless, Multi-Species, and Magical.

Regional Power: Very High

Equestria contains 70 nations, the 168th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Stupidest Citizens in Equestria

The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".

As a region, Equestria is ranked 15,522nd in the world for Stupidest Citizens.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
Page:  «  1  2  . . . 6  7  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Equestria Regional Message Board

The Principality of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza wrote:
Well, I guess I can say that I really am the only one who thought this through a lot. I got lines of succession, emergency resources, Back up locations, bunkers, nuclear cod- I mean... ponies. ya, that's what I meant. But yeah, I guess I planned a doomsday scenario event in my country to the MAX. I have government agencies, man. Such as The National Security Center, spread through out the nation with centers in every country, town, and city. they are the brave hero's ensuring our nations safety... but they haven't worked out how to detect changeling spies.... not saying that anybody has changeling spies, right guys???

...


Spies, what spies? You should relax princess, there's no reason to be paranoid. Here have a slice of cake to help ease your mind.

The Broken Empire of The Alicorns wrote:No wonder I could march in so easily, I mean, uh... er..., good planning! You know, can I have all your research on changelings? I have some suspicions towards the origin of some mysterious happenings in this region.


That's just normal... for criminals and thieving starving degenerates who can't find themselves a decent legitimate job, but being a petty street urchin.

Also eat this cake! It's good for your soul and gives you the itis!

From EQD:

A possible new character known as Rainbow Ruby voice acted by Alyssa Swales for season 5. Speculators says that she could be a (little) sister of Rainbow Dash. I pray for a RD family episode and competition for Scootaloo.

Also Art is beating Music on the poll still... dang

Hmpf. Mentioning Rainbow's family just brings to mind the lame "father" they showed briefly in I think it was Flight to the Finish, which also had rainbow-colored hair and blue fur, with only a slightly different shade.

Twilight and Rarity had parents that bore visible resemblance to them while still being clearly different people.

Applejack's siblings all have different hair colors, yet something as rare as rainbow hair runs in the family?

No wait, not Flight to the Finish. I think it was Games Ponies Play.

Whatever, my opinion stands.

The Broken Empire of The Alicorns wrote:No wonder I could march in so easily, I mean, uh... er..., good planning! You know, can I have all your research on changelings? I have some suspicions towards the origin of some mysterious happenings in this region.


Are you high? No, seriously. Are you?? What makes you think I'm going to give any information, besides those that have been declassified. Information on the changelings is classified by the her majesty. And let me make it clear. I am not the princess. I am only her voice when addressing the region. She has no time for your silliness! Be gone with thou! Or does thou have to smaketh a bit**?

Any attempt to steal classified information, will be met with a army of adorable clone fluttershy's.

The Principality of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza wrote:

Any attempt to steal classified information, will be met with a army of adorable clone fluttershy's.

So agent, did you get a hold of the information?

Yes, right from under them sir.

Good, did you leave the note?

Like you ordered sir.

Very good. I have a new assignment for you. I want you along with a hoof picked agent to accompany me to a "picnic". I want you guys to stay low for the entire time. Get wings because the other one got the horn and get prep ASAP. I'll explain more while on the way.

The Principality of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza wrote:Are you high? No, seriously. Are you?? What makes you think I'm going to give any information, besides those that have been declassified. Information on the changelings is classified by the her majesty. And let me make it clear. I am not the princess. I am only her voice when addressing the region. She has no time for your silliness! Be gone with thou! Or does thou have to smaketh a bit**?

Any attempt to steal classified information, will be met with a army of adorable clone fluttershy's.

Gah! You fool! There is obviously somebody using changelings to gain intelligence and steal our classified and/or highly dangerous stuff. My secret weapons blueprints. Lysset's vessels. And obviously, considering the fact that it's research on the perpetrator's spies weaknesses, your research. Just hand over a copy already! Plus, that love blast of Candence's that defeated the changelings back in their '12 Attack on Canterlot was bloody obvious to anyone with a working eye.

The Corporate Conglomerates of Conexus wrote:So agent, did you get a hold of the information?

Yes, right from under them sir.

Good, did you leave the note?

Like you ordered sir.

Very good. I have a new assignment for you. I want you along with a hoof picked agent to accompany me to a "picnic". I want you guys to stay low for the entire time. Get wings because the other one got the horn and get prep ASAP. I'll explain more while on the way.


Mother Fu****... and the buck are you talking about? I'm canceling all her majesties appointments today.... I think she should get some rest...

*Pulls sleeve closer to mouth*

Pss. Activate Operation: enduring love! I repeat, activate operation: enduring love!! threat level orange, I say again, threat level orange!

The Broken Empire of The Alicorns wrote:Gah! You fool! There is obviously somebody using changelings to gain intelligence and steal our classified and/or highly dangerous stuff. My secret weapons blueprints. Lysset's vessels. And obviously, considering the fact that it's research on the perpetrator's spies weaknesses, your research. Just hand over a copy already! Plus, that love blast of Candence's that defeated the changelings back in their '12 Attack on Canterlot was bloody obvious to anyone with a working eye.


That "Love blast", was an at of true love, that just happened to save Equestria. And another thing, has anybody ever said "thank you" before? No! no one has, bunch of di**'*

But, fine. Have a copy. I swear, the thing I do......

What a fine lovely afternoon picnic and with all the "acquired assets", our corporation will be ahead of the competition in the commercial arms industry.

Anyways, our guests should be arriving momentarily. *Uses binoculars* That's a lot of guests for a simple picnic. Better make a call for our employees to wrap up what their jobs and meet us here with with food, beverages, and other stuff for an exquisite event.

Alright, we gotta make this look authentic because we're going to have a feast! Also, remember your job agents.

The Corporate Conglomerates of Conexus wrote:What a fine lovely afternoon picnic and with all the "acquired assets", our corporation will be ahead of the competition in the commercial arms industry.

Anyways, our guests should be arriving momentarily. *Uses binoculars* That's a lot of guests for a simple picnic. Better make a call for our employees to wrap up what their jobs and meet us here with with food, beverages, and other stuff for an exquisite event.

Alright, we gotta make this look authentic because we're going to have a feast! Also, remember your job agents.


Okay... Definitely canceling her majesties visit. I wish luck to these "guests""

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics