WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected )
Embassies: Pony Lands, Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Derpy Dominion, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, Crystal Empire, Avadam Inn, The Dirt Alliance, The Galactic Federacy, Sagittarius Arm, Serenity, Hollow Point, Mahtomedi, The Empire of Friendship, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and 10 others.The Lunar Islands, International Freedom Union, Sandbox, Telltale Community, Krillin, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, The Delta Librae Galaxy, The Federation of Unified Countries, The United Alliances of Heavenly Heights, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Equestria
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 4,533rd in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : The Federation of Freno arrived from Osiris.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Lucaelestis arrived from Osiris.
- : The Consortium of Fallen Shadows arrived from Pony Lands.
- : The Dictatorship of Harkatai departed this region for The Confederation.
- : Sachnia ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Harkatai arrived from Nihilistic paradise.
- : The Shenanigans of Dragoria updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy cancelled between The brohoof union and Equestria.
- : Embassy cancelled between Wayne 2016 and Equestria.
- : The Grand Duchy of Celestal arrived from Lazarus.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Nah, I guess it just ended-up working that way.
Add sewing to the list of things I'm oddly good at. Mostly making tote bags and drawstring pouches right now, so if anyone has some dice or a ds that need a bag, hmu. Planning on cat beds and toys later. Might try a shirt at some point.
I wish I could sew things, last time I tried I ended up in the hospital.
My sewing abilities are limited to mending my clothing, nothing more challenging.
Accidentally jabbed myself with the pointy needle and got a bad cut, ended up getting an infection in my poor little finger.
Might consider investing in a thimble. Or several.
Or possibly needles that are blunt. lol