WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 2 years 260 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, United Nations of Fail Earth, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Tanos, Trixie Supremacy, Dutopia, and 19 others.Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Ponychan, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Apple Farmlands, Red Eyes Army, Liberty Galaxy, The Magical Unicorns, The Dawnguard, Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Federation of the AMERICAS, New Blake, The Fluttershy Legion, The Epic Pony Region, and South Seas.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Equestria
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 6,965th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Republic of BlazingAngel of the region Currahee proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Firerise ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Lunaist State of The luna world empire ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Allies States of America of the region International Democracy Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Dictatorship of Reborn PonyVille arrived from Lazarus.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of GDF ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of New UNSC ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Lunar Republic and Equestria.
- 8 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of The Mass Extinction Event departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Federal Republic of Mexicolt ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
No. Your godmodding that makes you 'absolutely invincible to everything' is not only unwanted, but also pretty sad. Seriously, it's gotten to the point that I don't even know if I should reply any longer.
Let's point out the errors:
1. How would the 'magic' move?
2. The UNSC uses electronics. You claim to be the UNSC. Unless you plan on 'moving the goalposts' and claim you are now not the UNSC, it would have affected you.
3. Your 'spell' is overpowered. More proper terminology would be a 'ward', or something like that, and it would likely be overloaded in any case. If you didn't know, that's kinda what an EMP does.
4. Godmodding via making yourself invincible.
And for God's sake, at least proofread what you're typing to make sure that it is spelled corrected. Windows - and this site - has Autocorrect that lets you see errors. Use it.
I am rapidly loosing what little tolerance I have for you. You're only making it worse as you go on, as you jumped in, disrupted everything, angered everyone, claimed you were leaving the RP, and then came back.
This is going to make me look incredibly annoying, but I just logged on and I saw this. I hate bad grammar. If I make a mistake don't hesitate to call me out on it. The proper form of the sentence should be:
"Hint hint, we don't have wires or electronics. It's fully operated by magic, therefore EMP wouldn't affect it because it has a magical spell that makes it absorb any forms of power."
Secondly, that doesn't even make any sense!
Ok if that is how you play then why don't I just call Erbos god of the dead he uses his magic you have died (Jk this region does not have Magic The Gathering involved)
And that is not annoying because that is how you view it so your opinion is actually valid.
Ooh! Ooh! I'll go get my cards!
Dammit, not again...
2 points, and a bonus one for good grammar.
1+ For everybody responding to you-know-who.
All those who wish to stack the +1 further, please do so, because that pretty much sabotaged my attempt at restarting the RP.
No need to worry the engineers are starting work to upgrade your coms. and defensive grid is also being upgraded with new radar relay from O.S.P systems
I think you might enjoy the work when they complete the work double time.
[End of transmission]
If you need them, I have a large surplus of unemployed people who can help. Formal training can be administrated en route, and it's better for them as they would just be enslaved in Marrow Wind.
[End of transmission]
[To: All Inbound Communications]
[From: Automated Response]
All servers are down at this time.
Communications have been cut along Line-U82.
An automated response team is being sent to solve the problem.
Thank you for your- *Gibberish*