WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 2 years 258 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, United Nations of Fail Earth, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Tanos, Trixie Supremacy, Dutopia, and 19 others.Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Ponychan, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Apple Farmlands, Red Eyes Army, Liberty Galaxy, The Magical Unicorns, The Dawnguard, Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Federation of the AMERICAS, New Blake, The Fluttershy Legion, The Epic Pony Region, and South Seas.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Equestria
As a region, Equestria is ranked 17,066th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|101.||The Human-Pony Nation of Zachtia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ponies and Humans Unite!”|
- 7 hours ago: The Republic of BlazingAngel of the region Currahee proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Firerise ceased to exist.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Lunaist State of The luna world empire ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Federal Republic of Allies States of America of the region International Democracy Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Dictatorship of Reborn PonyVille arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of GDF ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of New UNSC ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Lunar Republic and Equestria.
- 7 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of The Mass Extinction Event departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Mexicolt ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
1. I've noticed.
2. I didn't notice. Nice catch.
Bad grammar tends to upset me. Unless it's mine, then it's okay.
I never seen Dragoria so upset... and assertive.
I hate bad grammar, I type funny things when I'm in a hurry. I'm using my phone in a awkward spot to catch some signal.
Oh, I downloaded one of those swipey keyboards that type for you, so I'm usually good. And new guy might be Japony.
Who is this Japony I keep hearing about? Is he like Equestria's Team Rocket or something?
The whole situation just reeks of JaLu, and has since LF got here. So yeah, pretty squarely on the "not happy" side of things currently.
I can be the nicest, friendliest person in the world, and fairly patient. But even I have my limits, and the devil himself runs when a good man goes to war.
It's just it can be frightening. I was never intimidated by someone online before...
It's like The Stare.
And the staree (word for guy being stared at) is like a chicken, because chickens speak English badly, Scootaloo being the only obvious exception.
Gustavo Fring would make great friends with Scootaloo.
~patpat~ You're alright Oz. Just remember that when someone tells you to leave them alone/that they don't want to play with you, they generally mean it.
Yep, that's no joking matter.