Equestria RMB

WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 101 days ago)

Founder: Makrtopia

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Happy New Years to all! May your 2015 be filled with cheer!

A blossoming empire full of various Equestrian nations, this region seeks peace and acceptance. Originally founded by Makrtopia, and currently managed by its major World Assembly delegate, The United Utopia of Untspah, Equestria invites and welcomes with open arms anyone wanting a new home or second chance.

To new nations: Please, be certain to join the World Assembly, and once you have, don't forget to endorse our regional delegate. Not only does this help strengthen them, it helps prevent hostile take-overs and invasions. And we don't want those to happen again, do we?

Off-site forum located at the click of a Linkbutton.

Embassies: The Black Hawks, Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Spokane, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Soviet Equestria, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, The Dawnguard, War Weary, Allied Forces of Flightless Birds, and western changling empire.

Tags: Offsite Forums, Silly, Social, Casual, Large, Fandom, Founderless, Multi-Species, and Magical.

Regional Power: Very High

Equestria contains 89 nations, the 143rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Equestria

As a region, Equestria is ranked 94th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
Page:  «  1  2  . . . 8  9  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Equestria Regional Message Board

Could you try not to double post? Those two things were right next to each other, you should have been able to see them both before clicking "lodge message".

Anyway, considering your government has just collapsed to a mob of cheese-throwers, I don't think you should be advertising your achievements.

The Alicorns

The Principality of Trotterdam wrote:
Anyway, considering your government has just collapsed to a mob of cheese-throwers, I don't think you should be advertising your achievements.

To be fair, such an event was foretold by our oracles. It was fetad to happen.

The Alicorns

Well, I'm gonna be gone for the next week or so. Going to explore some scenic nature areas. I shall return.

Try to leave them as still scenic nature areas when you're done.

The Principality of Trotterdam wrote:Try to leave them as still scenic nature areas when you're done.

Burning is a type of scene.

Hostile Elements

Develop a nation of at least 50 million citizens who aren't especially fond of strangers

gained...

not sure to allow them to dig in forests or not

The Queendom of RockMeAmedeus wrote:Hostile Elements

Develop a nation of at least 50 million citizens who aren't especially fond of strangers

gained...

I'd say there's irony involved, but when one of your closest neighbors secretly wishes to annex you and another wants to turn you into an economic puppet, I'd say it's fair.

The Rogue Nation of Fovanic wrote:not sure to allow them to dig in forests or not

Screw the environment! Economy FTW!
(Views expressed by this nation do not reflect those of the IRL person typing them)

The Most Harmonic Empire of The Alicorns wrote:I'd say there's irony involved, but when one of your closest neighbors secretly wishes to annex you and another wants to turn you into an economic puppet, I'd say it's fair.

I'm fairly certain I have some sort of ulterior motives too. I just can't think of any other than the pyromaniacal glee I would derive from your nation burning.

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:I'm fairly certain I have some sort of ulterior motives too. I just can't think of any other than the pyromaniacal glee I would derive from your nation burning.

Loot first, then burn. Matches are expensive.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics