Equestria RMB

WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 2 years 256 days ago)

Founder: Makrtopia

World Factbook Entry

A blossoming empire full of various Equestrian nations, this region seeks peace and acceptance. Originally founded by Makrtopia, and currently managed by its major World Assembly delegate, The United Utopia of Untspah, Equestria invites and welcomes with open arms anyone wanting a new home or second chance.

To new nations: Be certain to join the World Assembly, and once you have, don't forget to endorse our regional delegate. Not only does this help strengthen them, it helps prevent hostile take-overs and invasions.

Off-site forum located at the click of a Linkbutton.

Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, United Nations of Fail Earth, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Tanos, Trixie Supremacy, Dutopia, and 19 others.Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Ponychan, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Apple Farmlands, Red Eyes Army, Liberty Galaxy, The Magical Unicorns, The Dawnguard, Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Federation of the AMERICAS, New Blake, The Fluttershy Legion, The Epic Pony Region, and South Seas.

Tags: Enormous, Silly, Social, Casual, Fandom, Founderless, Multi-Species, and Magical.

Regional Power: Very High

Equestria contains 102 nations, the 114th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Agricultural Sector in Equestria

As a region, Equestria is ranked 17,068th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
101.The Kingdom of RoadToLoveWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“The crownless again shall be king. ”
102.The Queendom of IlurisLiberal Democratic Socialists“One Woman, One Vote”
Page:  «  1  2  . . . 8  9  10  11  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Equestria Regional Message Board

The Corporate Conglomerates of Conexus wrote:Hold up, I just got back from vacation. I am willing to sell to everyone weapons(both conventional and unconventional), personnel, vehicles, and anything else a military general or warmonger can dream of.

You'll get 50% discount of the price on all of them, if you allow us to advertise freely in your nation without regulation.

Sure! We'd love to order any and all .50 cal machine guns you have. Those things are great for heating tea.

The Oppressed Peoples of The Lunar Underground wrote:O.S.P's are prepped and ready to bombard with live ammunition on dug in troop positions. Estimated survival rating 5%... Bombardments will begin once a offensive move is made.

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:{FOR IMPORTANT EYES ONLY}
{TO: Generals Johnson, Johnson, and Johnson}
{FROM: Assistant Supreme Commander Johnson}
So, I've been hearing some rumors about the fact that a war may be imminent in our area. *pause* If this is the case, we must take all necessary measure to make sure we are ready to fight if necessary. *throat clearing* Fighting is in our nation's blood, gentlemen. This nation was founded on the backs of a bunch of assholes who just straight up killed everyone in the government in a drunken brawl. Therefore, any sort of "reserve" would be an insult to our heritage. Just point the army in the direction of the enemy and tell them that the enemy banned iced tea because it "tastes terrible".
Here are the troop numbers, gentlemen.

Cavalry: Nope.
Infantry: Tons and tons.
Heavily Armored Vehicles: Enough to fill a military storage warehouse
Planes: A bunch. (also double as kamikaze pilots since we can't afford Air Force training)
Trains: Enough to carry several armies of hobo warriors
Automobiles: About 200098, give or take about 860 million.
And the 42nd Elite Pineapple Division is on standby for any necessary pre-emptive "handicapping".

That will be all.

Note: Please be a friend to the environment and do not print this highly secret communication. That could hurt polar bears.

[TO: All forward positions]
[FROM: REDACTED]
War is almost an inevitability at this point. Team [REDACTED] is in position, and has intercepted high-level communications pointing towards a possible two-front offensive. As all cities are located ---- meters underground, they are safe from enemy attacks, and we control the access points. All above-ground units are to pull into fortified positions and activate [REDACTED] counter-barrage systems. Hopefully, they will back off, as this is escalating at a rapid pace.

CMIS Agent 017A will begin attempts at a diplomatic solution. However, if all efforts have failed, he is authorized to activate [REDACTED] civilian casualties, as well as a possibility of [Gibberish]. Agents 002A-014A are to commence Operation: Silver Lance, and prepare for sabotage attempts on [TRANSLATION ERROR] to shut down all attempts at [TRANSLATION ERROR].

Priority messages are to be sent to all Twenty satellite countries of ours, giving us an extra -- million soldiers. This is to be executed under the guise of a 'Military Exercise'. As approximately half of their infrastructure is vulnerable to shutdown, this is to be enacted immediately.

Safeguard Measure GK-5L is to be enacted upon the possible launch of ICBMs by any side. As our cities are virtually immune to air and missile strikes, this is primarily a safety measure. Care is to be taken to guard mining shafts below [REDACTED] possibility of collapse: 24%.
[End]

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:...Do you actually GET any tourists?

Above world average.

From:
Deadpool Pony

The Pirates Republic of Marrow Wind wrote:Above world average.

From:
Deadpool Pony

Exactly how much free alcohol do you give away?

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:Exactly how much free alcohol do you give away?

It come free with your compulsory Organ-grinder69. And, of course, all class c and below drugs are legal. And, of course, we have free education, free universal healthcare and same sex marriage. You're allowed to do pretty much anything in my country. Just tolerate Deadpool Pony's rule, accept that you can't vote, and accept your barcode, tag and the barren wasteland, and you will have the time of your life.

From:
Deadpool Pony

The Pirates Republic of Marrow Wind wrote:It come free with your compulsory Organ-grinder69. And, of course, all class c and below drugs are legal. And, of course, we have free education, free universal healthcare and same sex marriage. You're allowed to do pretty much anything in my country. Just tolerate Deadpool Pony's rule, accept that you can't vote, and accept your barcode, tag and the barren wasteland, and you will have the time of your life.

From:
Deadpool Pony

Ohoka-WAITAMINUTE! OBJECTION! The World Tourism Organization defines tourists as people "traveling to and staying in places outside their usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business and other purposes". You say that all who enter your country are now permanent residents. Therefore, *paper smacking intensifies* no one entering Marrow Wind can be a tourist, as they stay for longer than one year! Or they die leaving. So, really, the only tourists are those who escape the "Death Park".

Right?

Post self-deleted by Marrow Wind.

The Theocracy of Changeling Monarchy wrote:[TO: All forward positions]
[FROM: REDACTED]
War is almost an inevitability at this point. Team [REDACTED] is in position, and has intercepted high-level communications pointing towards a possible two-front offensive. As all cities are located ---- meters underground, they are safe from enemy attacks, and we control the access points. All above-ground units are to pull into fortified positions and activate [REDACTED] counter-barrage systems. Hopefully, they will back off, as this is escalating at a rapid pace.

CMIS Agent 017A will begin attempts at a diplomatic solution. However, if all efforts have failed, he is authorized to activate [REDACTED] civilian casualties, as well as a possibility of [Gibberish]. Agents 002A-014A are to commence Operation: Silver Lance, and prepare for sabotage attempts on [TRANSLATION ERROR] to shut down all attempts at [TRANSLATION ERROR].

Priority messages are to be sent to all Twenty satellite countries of ours, giving us an extra -- million soldiers. This is to be executed under the guise of a 'Military Exercise'. As approximately half of their infrastructure is vulnerable to shutdown, this is to be enacted immediately.

Safeguard Measure GK-5L is to be enacted upon the possible launch of ICBMs by any side. As our cities are virtually immune to air and missile strikes, this is primarily a safety measure. Care is to be taken to guard mining shafts below [REDACTED] possibility of collapse: 24%.
[End]

Overwatch has intercepted and deciphered Note Final Judgement has been ordered to load T.O.L.L ordnance Chance of regional survival...0% O.S.P systems are now locking on to region chance of regional survival...-15%. Aftermath of bombardments: tectonic collapse and tsunamis. Overall calculated casualties....1.3 Billion. Summary: No contest and world wide tectonic Issues If offensive action is carried out by opposing nations.

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:Ohoka-WAITAMINUTE! OBJECTION! The World Tourism Organization defines tourists as people "traveling to and staying in places outside their usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business and other purposes". You say that all who enter your country are now permanent residents. Therefore, *paper smacking intensifies* no one entering Marrow Wind can be a tourist, as they stay for longer than one year! Or they die leaving. So, really, the only tourists are those who escape the "Death Park".

Right?

Overruled. A tourist is, by definition in Marrow Wind "person who traveled to a country outside of their own, of their own free will, and does not have a citizenship visa in said country". Though we can't legally force them to sign citizenship forms, we can give them work visa's that last a lifetime, and then tax them off of that. Your objection is void.

From:
Deadpool Pony

The Oppressed Peoples of The Lunar Underground wrote:Overwatch has intercepted and deciphered Note Final Judgement has been ordered to load T.O.L.L ordnance Chance of regional survival...0% O.S.P systems are now locking on to region chance of regional survival...-15%. Aftermath of bombardments: tectonic collapse and tsunamis. Overall calculated casualties....1.3 Billion. Summary: No contest and world wide tectonic Issues If offensive action is carried out by opposing nations.

[TO: All C-3K/2 class senior officers]
[FROM: The office of the Leader]

Safeguard Measure GK-5L is to be enacted as soon as possible. All magic-capable soldiers are to assist in its' activation, and to maintain the shield for as long as possible. Estimated maximum running time: -- days.

Agent 017A is to make an immediate appeal for stability through unorthodox channels. If failure of peace efforts is imminent, they are authorized to commit WP-L72P, cutting off their leaders from the lower ranks, thereby gaining us enough time to activate SM-GK-5L. If the enemy appears to be activating [TRANSLATION ERROR], Operation: Silver Lance will ensure that it is delayed, at least for a time.

[Audio File from the Leader, attached]

If war does arrive, my fellow Changelings, we will face a crisis beyond imagination. With our combined forces, currently standing at 84m soldiers, and our advantageous terrain, we might - just might - be able to hold them off in a conventional battle. However, this all depends on stopping the enemy's first attack, which will likely be with MD-1A-class superweapons. They will use them with no regard for those satellite nations surrounding us, so be prepared to activate SM-GK-5L. With it, we have a [REDACTED] percent chance of survival. And that is all that matters.

Some outside nations seem to think that we have draconian laws. However, what they fail to realize is that we almost never enforce them. They are primarily there to give our Changelings a chance, however small, at avoiding the problems that extreme amounts of 'freedom' would cause. They don't realize that, with how high our taxes are, we still end up giving back most of it. We tolerate the 'black market' because we ARE the black market. We control it, regulate it, and it would not exist without us. Those citizens we do target are eliminated for the good of society, much like a police officer in another country would arrest a criminal whom is about to engage in a damaging act.

Hopefully, we will weather this crisis, as we always do.
[End]

Switch to Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics