WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected )
Embassies: Pony Lands, Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Derpy Dominion, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, Crystal Empire, Avadam Inn, The Dirt Alliance, The Galactic Federacy, Sagittarius Arm, Serenity, Hollow Point, Mahtomedi, The Empire of Friendship, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and 10 others.The Lunar Islands, International Freedom Union, Sandbox, Telltale Community, Krillin, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, The Delta Librae Galaxy, The Federation of Unified Countries, The United Alliances of Heavenly Heights, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Governments in Equestria
World Census agents lined up at public agencies around the world in order to study the extent of government in nations, taking into consideration economic output, social and cultural significance, and raw size.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 5,184th in the world for Largest Governments.
|101.||The Kingdom of Froggy-Bottom Bog||Capitalizt||“What if it rains? Galoshes! ”|
|102.||The Republic of NewCanterlot||Civil Rights Lovefest||“War... War never changes.”|
|103.||The Kind Principality of See-land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“... si tibi placet ...”|
|104.||The Federal Republic of Manehattan||Capitalizt||“No time for a motto”|
|105.||The Uncaring Confederation of Youkai Stars||Capitalizt||“ゆっくりしていってね!!!”|
- : The Republic of NewCanterlot arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Alvus ceased to exist.
- : Primarius ceased to exist.
- : Armatus exclave ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Oakenhand departed this region for Conservative League.
- : The United Socialist States of Oakenhand arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Democratic Republic of Neo Switzerland arrived from The Pacific.
- : Lucaelestis ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of TwilightSparkle arrived from Lazarus.
- : The alicornian archive ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Okay, now you guys are just beating a dead horse.
No, there's definitely mare where that came from.
Everybody, pony up and flog.
I heard that you guys are all hibernating except for the occasional pun. Yall need some excitement, joy in your lives!
Drodinger: We stopped caring about your well-being long ago.
Skype night for Draggy, methinks. Username is still Rauhiss.
The Times They Are a Changeling!
Oh my Luna, when I first saw and about heard this on TV... I just stopped working for what felt like a minute. My mind was overclocked and at the same time not responding! It was like I was gonna die and live at the same time! I became Schrödinger's cat that planted itself into the sofa and was gonna do a sonic scream like Black Canary! I have mixed feelings not doing the last part.
This is THE most "holy-rific" news I've ever received besides "breakfast, lunch, and dinner" during my time in summer camp!
Conservative commentators have remarked that many foreign immigrants in Ventaion are failing to take part in, or even acknowledge, the country's rich and varied culture, traditions, and social mores. This has caused some interethnic strife, and reports of violence in minority-dominated neighbourhoods have been increasing every day.
1) "It's disrespectful," says Yui Christensen, serving traditional Parasprite-shaped cookies on a tray. "These people talk funny, dress funny, pray to bizarre gods, and cook their smelly food. Food I've never seen on any LOCAL menu. Some of them don't even speak our language very well! If at all! If immigrants want the privilege of living in this country then they should be made to adopt our own traditions! Otherwise our culture will slowly but surely disappear! If they refuse... well, then they can go back to their own country since they love it so much."
2) "I have a right to lead my life the way I want," says Miranda Le Carré, an immigrant, with the help of a translator. "I will not forsake my heritage for your people and I will not dirty my tongue with your heathen language. And if you have a problem with that then tell me this: what have I done wrong? I pay my taxes, I break no laws- and yet you think I should change? Those who don't wish to 'integrate' shouldn't have to."
3) "Oh, there's no need to be like that!" says Tobias Parasprite, president of the Multiculturalism Society in a cheery tone. "Ventaion should be a more accepting country, open to new experiences! Embrace difference, people, don't reject it! These folk aren't hurting us or our traditions, they are showing us different ways of life and making us wiser and richer beings in the process! It's our responsibility to take the first step towards reparations and remove any ethnic bias from the names of our public holidays - how does Winter Day sound to you? I like it."
4) "We need to stop thinking of 'them' as a problem that needs to be fixed," insists Rebecca Rubin, an undergraduate in anthropology. "Integration in society is a two-way street, Princess Arya. We can't shun people for not following the teachings of vena or drinking their tea with the wrong hand. That's just silly! No, if we want immigrants to pick up our ways then we should be more willing to learn about theirs! Mandatory education courses should encourage citizens to learn more about other cultures in Ventaion."
5) "That's stupid," says Louis Giono, flatly. "I'm not going to 'bond' with immigrants by learning about their beliefs! For multiculturalism to actually function, everyone needs to actually meet these people and deal with them on a day-to-day basis. Then maybe they'll realise that yeah, they're people too. The only way to do this is to put an end to segregated neighbourhoods - even if it means forcing families to move elsewhere."
6) "Everyone shut up, I have the perfect solution," says Daniel Perez, shouting into a megaphone. "How about we kick these ungrateful foreigners out of the nation and never let them come back?! We've all heard what those ethnics are like, I wouldn't be surprised if they ate their own young! Immigration shouldn't be allowed! I won't abide it!"
(TBH, I'm choosing 2. Also, number 6 is spending 3 days in isolation.)
This should help.