WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 101 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Hawks, Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Spokane, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Soviet Equestria, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, The Dawnguard, War Weary, Allied Forces of Flightless Birds, and western changling empire.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Equestria
As a region, Equestria is ranked 94th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 41 minutes ago: The Empire of Mochadia arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The kingdom of prance ceased to exist.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Embassy established between Equestria and Western changling empire.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Etsagrave ceased to exist.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Pirate warriors and Equestria.
- 4 days ago: Moonlight equestria ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Matriarchy of Reapon departed this region for Gentlemen of the Lands.
- 5 days ago: The Bird of Goomylo of the region Allied Forces of Flightless Birds cancelled the closure of its embassy in Equestria.
- 5 days ago: The United Utopia of Untspah agreed to construct embassies with Western changling empire.
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Fovanic of the region Western changling empire proposed constructing embassies.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Could you try not to double post? Those two things were right next to each other, you should have been able to see them both before clicking "lodge message".
Anyway, considering your government has just collapsed to a mob of cheese-throwers, I don't think you should be advertising your achievements.
To be fair, such an event was foretold by our oracles. It was fetad to happen.
Well, I'm gonna be gone for the next week or so. Going to explore some scenic nature areas. I shall return.
Try to leave them as still scenic nature areas when you're done.
Burning is a type of scene.
Develop a nation of at least 50 million citizens who aren't especially fond of strangers
not sure to allow them to dig in forests or not
I'd say there's irony involved, but when one of your closest neighbors secretly wishes to annex you and another wants to turn you into an economic puppet, I'd say it's fair.
Screw the environment! Economy FTW!
(Views expressed by this nation do not reflect those of the IRL person typing them)
I'm fairly certain I have some sort of ulterior motives too. I just can't think of any other than the pyromaniacal glee I would derive from your nation burning.
Loot first, then burn. Matches are expensive.