WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected )
Embassies: Winterfell, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, The Derpy Dominion, Pony Lands, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Farkistan, Crystal Empire, Terra Magnificum, Avadam Inn, The Dirt Alliance, The Galactic Federacy, Sagittarius Arm, Social Enterprise of The Gulf, The Federated Union of Stars, Neo Vertaramin, Serenity, and 11 others.WAYNE 2016, Hollow Point, Mahtomedi, The Empire of Friendship, The Brohoof Union, Scotland and Northern Ireland, The Lunar Islands, International Freedom Union, EC 320, Sandbox, and Telltale Community.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Equestria
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 3,814th in the world for Safest.
|101.||The Republic of Gallifreyan Soldier||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“R2-D2 was my favorite dalek in Star Trek”|
|102.||The Kind Principality of See-land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“... si tibi placet ...”|
|103.||The Republic of Country-istan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What Are You Looking At?”|
|104.||The Community of Liberal Party of Equestria||Capitalizt||“Freedom to live”|
|105.||The Holy Empire of Celestial Divinity||Capitalizt||“Die in a fire!”|
|106.||The Equestrian Princessdom of Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle||Benevolent Dictatorship||“All Hail Twilight Sparkle!”|
|107.||The Republic of Eytelia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where There is Cacao, There is Sensibility.”|
|108.||The Holy Empire of The Britannian Annex||Capitalizt||“All Hail Britannia!”|
Last poll: “My favorite thing about our region is...”
- : The Vetelonian Horse Brigade of Ural Cossacks of the region The Free Land For All withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Grand Pegasus Empire of Armetesia arrived from The Free Land For All.
- : The Dictatorship of Ukronmius departed this region for Imperialistic Equestria.
- : The Dictatorship of Ukronmius arrived from Imperialistic Equestria.
- : The Kingdom of Kinslea departed this region for The World of Remnant.
- : The Kingdom of Kinslea arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Queendom of Kingdom of Kindness arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Grand Pegasus Empire of Armetesia of the region The Free Land For All proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Panda Troops of the region The Free Land For All withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Nightmares Moon arrived from 10000 Islands.
Equestria Regional Message Board
Im more personally for Purity-Supremacy (Though I hate the design for it.)
Also, what did I miss? Sorry, I was strong-armed into ANTICOM.
Harmony is important to an empire; racism is the fault in we world that will tear us apart. Everyone may have there differences, but we should be treated the same. This is the outlook that Ventaion uses above all else.
Interesting debate you've got here!
How are you all?
Maybe, if time zones aren't a problem :p
Sure why not .
The issue "The Apotheosis of [Leader]" is hilarious if your leader could easily be considered a god. And when you make your country's religion (or one of them) a personality cult.
Wow, I never thought of that.
It's REALLY hard to think of a good alternative to true free-market capitalism.
Think of money as water.
Water can move and change its shape without anyone directly controlling it. This is useful. It's a lot easier to pour liquid water into a cup than to carve a block of ice into the shape of the cup. However, this same fluidity, if left unchecked, can also cause devastating floods.
That's Trotterdam's approach to the economy: we build dams to control and guide our water to keep our people safe, but so long as the dams are not breached we let the water flow where it will. We do not attempt to freeze it, because that would make everything needlessly difficult.
(That's Trotterdam's approach to actual water, too.)
Actually, it's easy.
All you need to do is accept that you're evil and are driving your nation into the ground.
C'mon, it's fun.
Economies are overrated anyway.