WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 2 years 350 days ago)
Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Dash Clan, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Trixie Supremacy, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, and 23 others.Ponychan, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Apple Farmlands, Red Eyes Army, Liberty Galaxy, The Dawnguard, Armagedox, Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, Interstellar Union, The Federation of the AMERICAS, New Blake, The Epic Pony Region, Inner heavens grace, The Sparkle Confederation, Currahee, Runeheim, Pirate warriors, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, South Seas, Gordonhurst Alliance, The Solar Reign, and Allied Forces of Flightless Birds.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Equestria
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Equestria is ranked 1,488th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Republic of Terosen arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Allied States of Isle of Rhoda ceased to exist.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Principality of Princesses Celestia and Luna ceased to exist.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Lunaist State of The luna world empire ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of The Brony Alliance ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Vergenbuurg Prefecture of DiRF ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Honest Bastards arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of The Majestic Land of EQUESTRIA ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Incorporated States of Commercia Capitolina ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of Greater Democratic Dominions ceased to exist.
Equestria Regional Message Board
On an unrelated note, because we're not talking about music, has anyone here had the pleasure of seeing the Cornetto Trilogy?
I've not seen the World's End, but the first two are among my favorite movies.
I'm assuming you saw the Nostalgia Critic video on them, if you're bringing them up now?
The World's End was probably the biggest change between the three, imo, and it's worth seeing just to see Nick Frost play a completely serious character and Simon Pegg play an alcoholic.
And no, I haven't seen the video, I just bring up movies all the time in every conversation.
He's not kidding. Though he seems to have slowed the bringup rate a tad around me...
You know, Daedra aren't as bad as people make them out to be.
Most sorta have a neutrality thing going on, with very few being full on good or evil.
That's because our conversations have nothing to do with movies. Other than the movie ones.
Daedra are pretty cool bros when they're not busy being world-ending jerks. Just like the dragons.
I suspect it's also partly because of the waterfall thing.
As you guys may have guessed, my life has recently been cannibalized by Skyrim. I am such a sucker for western RPGs.
This is as it should be.
I'm seriously playing Skyrim right now, internetsing during loading screens.
This has been my life the past few weeks.
Except I don't do it during loading screens, I never trust alt-tabbing while something is loading; I just pause when I get a hankering for some internet.
Also, if you like Skyrim, you might like this series where a popular games journalist lets Youtube comments dictate how he plays: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlRceUcRZcK2AKiCwSveQ6LSA10iwNboF