Equestria RMB

WA Delegate: The United Utopia of Untspah (elected 3 years 110 days ago)

Founder: Makrtopia

World Factbook Entry

A blossoming empire full of various Equestrian nations, this region seeks peace and acceptance. Originally founded by Makrtopia, and currently managed by its major World Assembly delegate, The United Utopia of Untspah, Equestria invites and welcomes with open arms anyone wanting a new home or second chance.

To new nations: Be certain to join the World Assembly, and once you have, don't forget to endorse our regional delegate. Not only does this help strengthen them, it helps prevent hostile take-overs and invasions.

Off-site forum located at the click of a Linkbutton.

Embassies: Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, Orbital Friendship Cannon HQ, Hollow Point, The Empire of Friendship, Bronydom, Angels of Derp, Mystria, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Farkistan, Spokane, The Discord Dominion, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Armagedox, and 11 others.Continent of Xenonia, The Luxan Empire, The Epic Pony Region, Inner heavens grace, Currahee, Pirate warriors, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, South Seas, The Solar Reign, The United Equestrian Nations, and HybridsRealmOfOblivion.

Tags: Silly, Social, Casual, Large, Fandom, Founderless, Multi-Species, and Magical.

Regional Power: Very High

Equestria contains 69 nations, the 173rd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Insurance Industry in Equestria

As a region, Equestria is ranked 16,614th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The Holy Empire of The Britannian AnnexWA MemberAnarchy“All Hail Britannia!”
12.The Colony of Nameless mistCorporate Police State“Kill 'em 'til they're dead!”
13.The Kind Principality of See-landInoffensive Centrist Democracy“... si tibi placet ...”
14.The Colony of AlvusNew York Times Democracy“Love unconditionally”
15.The Dictatorship of PhilomenopolisInoffensive Centrist Democracy“From the Ashes”
16.The Kingdom of UnicronlandCorporate Police State“Work harder or die”
17.The City-State of ZebrabweDemocratic Socialists“Stabiliteit in 'n Mal Węreld”
18.The Rogue Nation of CanardiaNew York Times Democracy“Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis”
19.The Eternal Empire of The Equinia ConfederationIron Fist Consumerists“Vera gentis equis”
20.The Dictatorship of Imperial RoamInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Peace Is Our Profession”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Equestria Regional Message Board

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:Turtles are quite possibly the most feral creatures I've ever seen. 90% of all criminal chases end in dismemberment now.

Is that dismemberment of the criminal or the police officer? Because the latter seems more likely to be near the turtle when the chase is over.

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:Don't make fun of lifestyle choices! That's mean!

I think that setting your entire nation on fire is more of a deathstyle choice.

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:I do the opposite. I rarely, if ever, finish a game all the way through, unless it's something very linear. I still haven't finished a single RPG ever.

I generally obsess about games until I finish them (the "Just one more level!" mentality), unless they're too hard and I get stuck, in which case I put it on the backburner and then notice the game again months or years later and realize I've completely forgotten what I was doing and so am now even more stuck.

Game obsession for the win! Until it's too hard because the enemy throws an infinite amount of grenades or that I forgot what was I gonna do on my last saved in my RPGs.

Also recently I'm upset from getting a lot of reports by my agents about being "assaulted" by numerous flaming giant turtles. Look, I know that this is Equestria being magical and all, but this is just ridiculous! Seriously, you have your horn, wings, and four friken hooves. Summon a tsunami, make a tornado, do a roundhouse kick!

They even sent me graphical evidence of their injuries. Lost their eyes, horn, torn wings, no more fangs, the entire maw is gone, tongue, tail, limbs, frontal lobe, gonads... the list goes on until it ends to a picture of a mangled exoskeleton.

Do I gotta send tanks and attack helicopters or something? Because I don't wanna spend that much money in security of my assets and projects. Maybe I'll fire a nuke at them, it's cheaper that way in a short run compared to spending so much on security for many years to come.

The Corporate Conglomerates of Conexus wrote:Game obsession for the win! Until it's too hard because the enemy throws an infinite amount of grenades or that I forgot what was I gonna do on my last saved in my RPGs.

Also recently I'm upset from getting a lot of reports by my agents about being "assaulted" by numerous flaming giant turtles. Look, I know that this is Equestria being magical and all, but this is just ridiculous! Seriously, you have your horn, wings, and four friken hooves. Summon a tsunami, make a tornado, do a roundhouse kick!

They even sent me graphical evidence of their injuries. Lost their eyes, horn, torn wings, no more fangs, the entire maw is gone, tongue, tail, limbs, frontal lobe, gonads... the list goes on until it ends to a picture of a mangled exoskeleton.

Do I gotta send tanks and attack helicopters or something? Because I don't wanna spend that much money in security of my assets and projects. Maybe I'll fire a nuke at them, it's cheaper that way in a short run compared to spending so much on security for many years to come.

...Fangs? Exoskeletons? Conny, have you been hiring changelings to infiltrate our goverments?

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:A) Don't make fun of lifestyle choices! That's mean!
B)I do the opposite. I rarely, if ever, finish a game all the way through, unless it's something very linear. I still haven't finished a single RPG ever.

Your lifestyle choices practically make fun of themselves.
I don't always finish them. I just play them 'til I wanna' puke. Though I did whoop Skyrim and Oblivion pretty hard...
I have so much money in Skyrim that I have to store it in my house or else the game crashes.

The MadLands of Dragoria wrote:Your lifestyle choices practically make fun of themselves.
I don't always finish them. I just play them 'til I wanna' puke. Though I did whoop Skyrim and Oblivion pretty hard...
I have so much money in Skyrim that I have to store it in my house or else the game crashes.


Both Skyrim and Oblivion are crazy addictive.

Skyrim, one of the most addictive games ever. I swear, its a drug. It took me months to stop playing it... I played all day, everyday.

The Corporate Conglomerates of Conexus wrote:
Also recently I'm upset from getting a lot of reports by my agents about being "assaulted" by numerous flaming giant turtles. Look, I know that this is Equestria being magical and all, but this is just ridiculous! Seriously, you have your horn, wings, and four friken hooves. Summon a tsunami, make a tornado, do a roundhouse kick!

They even sent me graphical evidence of their injuries. Lost their eyes, horn, torn wings, no more fangs, the entire maw is gone, tongue, tail, limbs, frontal lobe, gonads... the list goes on until it ends to a picture of a mangled exoskeleton.

Do I gotta send tanks and attack helicopters or something? Because I don't wanna spend that much money in security of my assets and projects. Maybe I'll fire a nuke at them, it's cheaper that way in a short run compared to spending so much on security for many years to come.

You realize the turtles have shells, right? And we may or may not have added some adamantium into their basic genetic makeup? It's going to take a little bit more than a bomb to slow one of these guys down.

Mostly because they have a top speed of 2 mph.

The Principality of Trotterdam wrote:A) Is that dismemberment of the criminal or the police officer? Because the latter seems more likely to be near the turtle when the chase is over.

B) I think that setting your entire nation on fire is more of a deathstyle choice.

C) I generally obsess about games until I finish them (the "Just one more level!" mentality), unless they're too hard and I get stuck, in which case I put it on the backburner and then notice the game again months or years later and realize I've completely forgotten what I was doing and so am now even more stuck.

A) Cops have to wear full medieval knight armor. Helps with intimidation, tends to slow movement speed.
B) But it's FRIENDLY fire! Seriously, all our weapons have AoE based projectiles. It's practically unavoidable.
C) I've done that for very few games, usually the linear kind i.e Bastion, Transistor, etc.

The MadLands of Dragoria wrote:A) Your lifestyle choices practically make fun of themselves.
B) I don't always finish them. I just play them 'til I wanna' puke. Though I did whoop Skyrim and Oblivion pretty hard...
I have so much money in Skyrim that I have to store it in my house or else the game crashes.

A) Oh sweet flaming crucifixes they've become sentient
B) I bought a DLC pack for Sleeping Dogs for a cool car and it ended up giving me more money than you can actually spend on stuff in game. Unless you buy a really large quantity of pork buns.

The Broken Empire of The Alicorns wrote:...Fangs? Exoskeletons? Conny, have you been hiring changelings to infiltrate our goverments?

No, I assure you that these are just extras that are totally not related to my agents whatsoever. Oh look at the time, I gotta take a call...

The Conflagrated States of Quintolania wrote:A) Oh sweet flaming crucifixes they've become sentient
B) I bought a DLC pack for Sleeping Dogs for a cool car and it ended up giving me more money than you can actually spend on stuff in game. Unless you buy a really large quantity of pork buns.

And why in the world WOULDN'T you buy a really large quantity of pork buns?
I was gonna' try to give my excess money to poor people, but the temple only takes 5g at a time and I keep getting caught when I try to reverse-pickpocket the beggars. So in Breezehome it sits.

The Cloudsdale of Wingwow wrote:Both Skyrim and Oblivion are crazy addictive.

The Principality of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza wrote:Skyrim, one of the most addictive games ever. I swear, its a drug. It took me months to stop playing it... I played all day, everyday.

I marathon'd Oblivion so hard it red-ringed my 360. Then I let the poor box sit overnight and it's run fine ever since.
I tend to rotate games, so I'll be back to Oblivion when I finish with Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics