WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Dreamworld
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Dreamworld is ranked 8,821st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Keshinau ceased to exist.
- : The United Techno-Anarchy of Atra Astra Et Reticent arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Literary Detectives of the region Goliath SpecOps inc proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United People's Democracy of Umbra Ac Silentium arrived from Balder.
- : The Consumerist Kingdom of Fritolaytopia departed this region for Solarius.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Dreamworld.
- : The Armed Republic of Wal-Mart and Chick-fil-A departed this region for United Post Nuclear Commonwealths.
- : The Socialist Union of Arbitrary Humans lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Socialist Union of Arbitrary Humans departed this region for National Revolutionary Army.
- : The Socialist Union of Arbitrary Humans dismissed Kaj41 as officer of Dreamworld.
Dreamworld Regional Message Board
I am Richard, from Principality of Valconesia, which I'd like you to join!
Principality of Valconesia is a relatively new region with plenty of potential to grow. We offer equal opportunities to all those who join, whether they are new players or seasoned NationStates veterans, and will strive to make everyone feel welcome and work towards building a great community!
You can find our offsite forums here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/PR_of_Valconesia/index/. Feel free to check it out as it is there where most of the fun takes place. We have it all there! Roleplays, politics or just the general discussion or chit chat for anyone to participate in.
Feel free to telegram me any questions you may have and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon!
His Royal Majesty the Grand Prince of Valconesia
Greetings from The Hill! Our good friends in Dreamworld may now post in our region. Hope to hear from you all someday!
Join the brand new, fantasy themed, roleplay region, Wyvern today!
-Open to all nations
-No offsite forum required
-Very active members
-Serious NationStates for a serious player...and more for the casual player as well.
-3 government positions elected by members:
-Mercenary defense system that can be called upon by any region
-Twice monthly "newspaper"
-Easy application for citizenship
-Helpful quick-and-easy introduction for new players
-Allows up to 4 nations of one member to enter
Happy Chinese New Year from Dethkok 1000!
Wow! Dreamworld doubled in size today! Or am I just dreaming?
Haha, no, I just revived a bunch of my old puppets. Getting more active on here again.
Hi! I've seen you are a recruiter friendly region. We are trying to rebuild Oceania so, if you want, you can move your main country or your puppet nation. If it is in the WA, please, endorse The Holy Protectorate of Spanish Micronesia. Anyway, it would be interesting to share an embassy. Thank you very much! ;-)
I just came to advertise a new campaign called The Brexiteers that is campaigning for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union in the run up to a promised Referendum on UK membership. We are looking for avid Eurosceptics to join us in our campaign. If you would like to join the Brexiteers in it's fight for independence, you can move to the Region or Telegram the Founder, The United Kingdom of Great Britain Out and apply for outside membership. That means you can be a member but not have to move to the Region.
Do consider the offer. We need to get campaigning to get the UK out of the EU. More details can be found in the NS Forum Thread, 'The Brexiteers - what we stand for' under the category, 'Gameplay'. Thank you.