WA Delegate: The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka (elected )
Founder: The Theocracy of The CCS Founder
Embassies: Catholic, The United Defenders League, Right to Life, Vatican, The Christian Republic, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Christian, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, Christianity, Pro Life International, The conservative christians, The Illuminati, The Unified Christians Alliance, Stupor Mundi, Soli Deo gloria, and 22 others.Conservative League, Nelborne Union, Central Pacific Empire, POLATION, Parliamentary Union of Sovereign Nations, Christadelphia, Fifth Empire, The Patriarchy, The Kingdom of Wurttemberg, The Danube Federation, Maritime MAST, The Steel Legion, The Great Conservative Alliance, The Federal Commonwealth, Independent Dem of Catholic Territories, The League of Conservative Nations, Commonwealth of Catholic Nations, Conservative Alliance United, Orthanc at Isengard, Alter Europa, The Alliance of Roman Catholic States, and Traditional Catholic Empire.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Coalition of Catholic States
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Coalition of Catholic States is ranked 14,226th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : The Holy Empire of Germanlia of the region The Holy Roman Catholic Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ireland and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : Embassy established between Traditional Catholic Empire and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Federal Republic of Federacija BiH of the region Conservative Alliance United cancelled the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Deathhawk of the region Ireland ordered the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Tooele City of the region Conservative Alliance United ordered the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka agreed to construct embassies with Traditional Catholic Empire.
- : The holy order of the knights templar ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Coalition of Catholic States and The Alliance of Roman Catholic States.
Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board
If i can remember my password I may remove it.
I just wanted to pop in this afternoon to inform everyone of a personal tragedy; I lost my mother yesterday to a currently unknown illness. Right now I could certainly use some prayers as I and my family get underway with memorial preparation and services. Thank you.
For some odd reason my form of government changed to Communist.. I didn't realize my decision making had such a drastic effect.. I was aiming for quite the opposite of Communism LOL
I will certainly pray for you and your family.
Hello, I come to recall something.
The Principality of Dorne of Sunspear started well months ago looking for pretenders to Burgundy-Auvergne with historic and geographical reasons to apply (I think we got The Holy Republic of Gebidia but I don't remember well). Also we added a great new casus belli, the Villareal's slander against me. Unfortunately, this captured the whole matter, starting what was not even a war and replacing the good RP of the Burgundian Succession. So, now that Villareal is nowhere and the region is calm again (maybe too much) I suggest to retake that RP, look for other firm pretenders and start it. What do you say?
I have no claims on Burgundy-Auvergne myself, but I should like to have a large RP debate about the claimants.