WA Delegate: The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga (elected 254 days ago)
Founder: North breifne
Embassies: Catholic, Virtual Roman Catholic Church, Right to Life, Saint Margaret Mary, Vatican II, Christian, Jerusalem, South Sudan, Vatican, Poland, England, The Unified Christians Alliance, Maltropian Puppet Confederacy, Democratic Social Union, Philippines, Central Pacific Empire, and 53 others.Africa, India, The Ascendancy, The SOP, Israel, The British Empire, Eastern Roman Empire, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Old World Union, the Land of Power, Soli Deo gloria, Nysa, VCG, Union of Free States, Libertatem, League of Christian Nations, United Republic of Nations, Right Wing Uprising, Cashnatchee, The League of Just Nations, The Western Colonies, The East Pacific, The Republic of Belarus, Christianity, Federation of Free States, The Region of Industrious Nations, Principality di Monaco, Imperial League of Nations, Vatican City State, United Empire of Islam, The United Defenders League, The 9th Realm, The Accepted Realms, Alliance Of Armed Nations, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, Land of Israel, Bracara et Caralis, The United League of Empires, Repubblica Italiana, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Western Empire, Trainsylvinea, The conservative christians, Christus, Pro Life International, The Coalition of Conservative States, Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, Islam, Seafieldia, Aeldorin, Alliance of Catholic Nations, Catholicism, and Republica Federativa do Brasil.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Offsite Forums, Neutral, Map, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, Defender, Free Trade, and 7 others.Large, Role Player, Founderless, Religious, Anti-Communist, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Coalition of Catholic States
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Coalition of Catholic States is ranked 3,241st in the world for Safest.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein of the region Democratic Social Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Catholic States.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 8012th Treasury of the region Democratic Social Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Catholic States.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Embassy established between Republica Federativa do Brasil and Coalition of Catholic States.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Embassy established between Catholicism and Coalition of Catholic States.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Republic of Free Macau of the region Free Macau proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Kingdom of Great Neopatria ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Matriarchy of Hillary2016 ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Allied States of RIN Raindrop Valley International News 1 ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: Regional Founder The Holy Catholic Celtic Kingdom of North Breifne ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga agreed to construct embassies with Republica Federativa do Brasil.
Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board
So long as your sure, remember it only takes 59 seconds to lose the delegacy if you time it right haha.
Indeed it is September, and hopefully only 17 days till my country votes to become an Independent country :-)
Just going to ask all the non wa nations regardless of what kind of grievances you have with the wa to join the wa and endorse me until the regional security issue is resolved.
What country, Scotland or Catalunya?
"Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili."~William Wallace
Let's just hope more people turn out than the opinion polls suggest.
Well, good luck with the elections!
I am Scottish as is my family but do not have a vote because I don't live there. I live in Islas Canarias - there are independence movements in various regions of Spain, even way down here in Canarias but especially of course in Cataluña. I'd hate to see any sort of schism in Spain, but feel differently about Scotland.
England, with its increasingly right wing conservatism (nothing like the USA though), skews UK politics in a way that makes it hard for Scots to accept.
I really hope Scotland doesn't leave the UK - I don't want us to lose all of those labour voters!
Well, that's another thought. If we could be sure Labour would win the election in May next year that might change a few minds.
I can get Catalonia, and maybe Basque Country, but León? Seriously? They may just be asking for an autonoums community, but even then, León has not existed as entity in over 800 years.