WA Delegate: The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga (elected 30 days ago)
Founder: North breifne
Embassies: Catholic, Petria, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, The Unified Christians Alliance, Principality di Monaco, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, Federation of Free States, Eireann, Eastern Roman Empire, Bracara et Caralis, Arconian Empire, Soli Deo gloria, Antista, Saint Margaret Mary, Vatican, Old World Union, and 18 others.The League of Just Nations, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Repubblica Italiana, United Empire of Islam, The Kingdom of Jerusalem, The Order of St George, India, Right to Life, Dragon Knights, Poland, Christianity, Islamya, The conservative christians, Catholicism, The Kingdom of Judah, Pro Life International, Nazareth, and Central Pacific Empire.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Coalition of Catholic States
As a region, Coalition of Catholic States is ranked 106th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|11.||The Dictatorship of Jade Ramsey||Capitalizt||“My people like hats, apparently!”|
|12.||The Kingdom of Mi Co Li||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Pro Deus, Rex, et Regnum. ”|
|13.||The Dictatorship of Bow2Jason||Corporate Bordello||“You only live once ”|
|14.||The Protectorate of Roxy Fitzgerald||New York Times Democracy||“Hi, I'm a noob at Anubis House.”|
|15.||The Nationalist Circus of Orbanland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Everything's fine! I've got this sh*t!”|
|16.||The Protectorate of Jake Davis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hi, I'm a noob at Anubis House.”|
|17.||The Republic of Kae Alexander||New York Times Democracy||“Hi, I'm a noob at Anubis House.”|
|18.||The Educated Aristocrats of Tasie Lawrence||New York Times Democracy||“The aristocracy can be educated!”|
|19.||The Catholic-Islamic Alliance of Adam Seamus||Capitalist Paradise||“Céad Míle Fáilte”|
|20.||The Lost Osirion Powers of Burkely Duffield||Capitalizt||“Thanks a lot Studio 100 and Lime Pictures!”|
- 8 hours ago: The Emirate of Midontalm arrived from Balder.
- 14 hours ago: The Theocracy of Pax Veridium arrived from Osiris.
- 19 hours ago: The Trabadian Archbishropic of Stratiocus ceased to exist.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Dominion of Things That Are Difficult To Pronounce ceased to exist.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Theocracy of Pax Veridium ceased to exist.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Liverte of the region The New Republican Order proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Emirate of Midontalm ceased to exist.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Bracara et Caralis.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Right to Life.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Republic of Bosnia-Hercegovina departed this region for Slavija.
Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board
I don't need prescience to know that I'm going to hate it like every year. Only reason I deal with it is from a combination of spite and obligation.
Whats wrong with Thanksgiving?
The holiday itself is fine, but the family is what makes me want to jump off a cliff.
By the way, did we ever come to consensus on the map update this time around?
Good question, I think not.
I cannot be anymore clearer than this. Everything in red and orange excluding Italy or Velika.
Seems...very small, really. But, if that's everything you want...
You've got a point. I'll make your life easier, just give me all of Greece/Macedonia/Albania. The Illyrian territories stay the same though.
"775 million Venetians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases."
Finally Capitalizt as Venice should be.