WA Delegate: The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka (elected )
Founder: The Theocracy of The CCS Founder
Embassies: Catholic, The United Defenders League, Right to Life, The Christian Republic, Vatican, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Christian, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, Christianity, Pro Life International, The conservative christians, The Illuminati, The Unified Christians Alliance, Stupor Mundi, Soli Deo gloria, and 27 others.Conservative League, Nelborne Union, Central Pacific Empire, POLATION, Parliamentary Union of Sovereign Nations, Christadelphia, Fifth Empire, The Patriarchy, The Kingdom of Wurttemberg, The Danube Federation, Maritime MAST, The Steel Legion, The Great Conservative Alliance, The Federal Commonwealth, Independent Dem of Catholic Territories, The League of Conservative Nations, Orthanc at Isengard, Commonwealth of Catholic Nations, The Alliance of Roman Catholic States, The Holy Roman Catholic Empire, Alliance of Orthodox Nations, DonaldTrumpland, United Christians, Avadam Inn, The Order of the Temple of Solomon, franypants, and Alliance of Catholic Nations.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Coalition of Catholic States
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Coalition of Catholic States is ranked 426th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|11.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Comicsansia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Transigo atque ignosco”|
|12.||The Our Lady of Fatima||Right-wing Utopia||“God is watching us.”|
|13.||The Königreich of Blyskalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Frömmigkeit, Freiheit, und Ehre”|
|14.||The Principality of Dorne of Sunspear||Mother Knows Best State||“Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”|
|15.||The Sultanate of Granada-Alhambra||Iron Fist Consumerists||“La de la sombra de plata, la del almendro.”|
|16.||The Theocracy of The CCS Founder||Democratic Socialists||“Non nobis Domine, non nobis ”|
|17.||The Fiefdom of Ordo Luporum||Father Knows Best State||“Nobis Lupi Dei Sumus”|
|18.||The Holy Empire of Goretti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be a Saint ”|
|19.||The Kingdom of Earegiu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
|20.||The Dominion of Droburg||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ehre sei dem Reinland und Gott!”|
- : Embassy established between Alliance of Catholic Nations and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Republic of Rahulistan of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Franypants and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : Mercy and justice ceased to exist.
- : Construction of embassies aborted between Newmanium and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Armed Republic of Saint Newman of the region Central Rhodesia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Peoples Republic of James of the region The Campaigning Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Madame du Barry of the region Alliance of Catholic Nations agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka agreed to construct embassies with Franypants.
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board
Yes, please; that is, if everyone agrees.
Hey I've been making flags for a few people in Conservative League and decided to offer to people in other regions. Just telegram me the details!
I am glad to welcome The Holy Theocratic Kingdom of Faledoria to the Council as a Polls Officer for his active participation in the region.
Also, there is an open poll about who will be the representative of the CCS in the Pro-Life International forums. The conditions are specified in a couple of messages in the RMB.
How are you all my friends???
Hi there everyone, we're conducting a 'Christian Census' poll regarding which denomination everyone belong to over in Christadelphia and we'd love for you all to participate :)
May I get feedback on my latest factbook?