WA Delegate (non-executive): The Blue Zombies of Spykeny (elected 131 days ago)
Founder: The Regional Capital of Caprecia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Caprecia
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, Caprecia is ranked 1,744th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
- 101 minutes ago: The Imperial Republic of Zanaro arrived from Balder.
- 19 hours ago: The Imperial Republic of Zanaro ceased to exist.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Dictatorial Capitalist State of Versus Militia of the region The Protectorate of Versus Militia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Athad ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of The Nega Nebulus ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Chancellorship of Nui-ta departed this region for Osiris.
- 14 days ago: The Chancellorship of Nui-ta arrived from Osiris.
- 15 days ago: The Commonwealth of Veldria arrived from Esquarium.
- 15 days ago: The Eternal Dinosaurs of The Thrasher departed this region for Eternity.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Saxonlandia ceased to exist.
Caprecia Regional Message Board
Hmm I might make a nation, although I don't know what kind of nation I want. I have a small Japanese like trading citiy state like nation in mind. A large Chinese like militaristic absolutist authoritarian one. I don't know which kind of oe yo make.
You can have multiple so you aren't limited
Seriously? Awesome. I will make my Japan like city trading state, my large Chinese absolute monarchy/ stratocratic state, and maybe a European like communist state in economic transition and reform.
Hello everyone, I am new here!
Dear fellow Caprecians,
As a proud member of this region for many years, it is with great dismay that I announce my departure from Caprecia. I am leaving because the NationStates aspect of this region seems weak, even though the forums and role-playing are alive and well (from my limited knowledge perspective). On that note, I bid you all farewell.
Yes Iyori2, you NationStates lets you have as many nations as you want. The only restriction is that only 1 of them can be part of the World Assembly.
Trinea, I urge you to re-consider. I want people to be as involved in the NS aspect as possible, so you helping can improve it.
3rd smartest...Damn I have work to do to get to the top.
Spykeny, you appear to be confused on the purpose of the past posts and the purpose of this region.
1) Iyori was referring to the Off-NS RP
2) The region is 99% focused on the Off-NS RP, most members here that participate in NS Politics have only puppets here and have their main elsewhere. My understanding though, is that most of the members here are just RPers off-NS. Trinea is completely correct that our NS aspect is weak because it is, on purpose too for the most part.
I'm sorry for the intrusion, and I hope I don't surprise anyone. After a long time of not playing with this nation, I decided to bring it back for entertainment/stress-relief given recent tensions in my life. Some of the members might recognize me, and some might not. I used to be a nation within the now-defunct Noctur, and I know a few of the Nocturians moved here in a merger after Noctur CTEd, so that's why I came here.
I'm not sure how long I'll stay, but please pardon the intrusion. I hope it will be for a while and that I'm welcome.
Be sure to visit the Forums and participate in our RP!