WA Delegate (non-executive): The Blue Zombies of Spykeny (elected 86 days ago)
Founder: The Regional Capital of Caprecia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Caprecia
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Caprecia is ranked 1,995th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 7 days ago: The Amazing Land of Abust1 of the region The place for awesome nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Kingdom of Regnum IX of the region Nysa proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The United District's of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: Zanaro ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: Taryon ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: Jonsdad ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Lmacias ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Sherratt ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Bluffdale ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Holy Empire of Verenberg arrived from Lazarus.
Caprecia Regional Message Board
I know, those a holes are really bad.
I don't know if they will let go of Equestria anytime soon, they keep hitting ponies over and over.
Eq was hit three times this month.
Vadia, I actually am a native and was the previous delegate for here. What happened was that real life got me so busy that I could't log onto NationStates, so my nation was deleted for a few days. When you revive a nation, the site randomly puts you into one of the base regions, so I had to manually move back here
I know you are...I looked at the code.
Happy holidays from TEP! We promise that we checked our emissary for Fridge Owls, Ocelot fur, and Assimilation technology!
The East Pacific
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
im trying to return, nice to see Bubosia still carries the Empires Name :)
D:< ok that's it. New law in Caprecia, nobody is allowed to die anymore, it's illegal!