WA Delegate (non-executive): The Blue Zombies of Spykeny (elected 116 days ago)
Founder: The Regional Capital of Caprecia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Caprecia
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Caprecia is ranked 2,014th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Arasian Federation of Koponia||Corporate Bordello||“Progress For The Sake Of Motherland”|
|2.||The Blue Zombies of Spykeny||Anarchy||“Everybody for themselves”|
|3.||The Supranational Entity of The LoUnited Nations||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Above All, Indomitable”|
|4.||The Absolute Dictatorship of Spetre||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Never finish eating your cat, you'll regret it...”|
|5.||The Eternal Dinosaurs of The Thrasher||Anarchy||“For all that is, there is nothing.”|
|6.||The Legend of Old Tellarian Empire||New York Times Democracy||“In Hoc Signo Vinces”|
|7.||The Verenian State of Bubosia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Enuvu”|
|8.||The Imperial Republic of Zanaro||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength is the Mediator of Peace”|
|9.||The Peoples Republic of United Socialist Empire||Father Knows Best State||“Communism Forever, Comrade!”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Detectatia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Caveat emptor”|
- 110 minutes ago: The Commonwealth of Veldria arrived from Esquarium.
- 18 hours ago: The Eternal Dinosaurs of The Thrasher departed this region for Eternity.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Kingdom of Saxonlandia ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Ocean Metropolis of Crisisies of the region Warzone Airspace proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Holy and Serene Empire of Leanru ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Absolute Dictatorship of Spetre arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Legend of Old Tellarian Empire arrived from Osiris.
- 15 days ago: The Supranational Entity of The LoUnited Nations arrived from Europe.
- 15 days ago: The Legend of Old Tellarian Empire ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
Caprecia Regional Message Board
Is it like a similar type of rp?
Erm, As a whole, it's different in a positive way since the differences tend to keep things interesting to players, but as for the type of RPs we've got similar RP styles, it just stays more active because the system allows for both sides of the RP. Alterra's major weakness was its lack of flexibility whenever people left or whenever someone wanted to have random acts of war. On the Caprecian side those sorts of things are fixed for the price of the loss of the focus on histories. I'd encourage you just to try it and see how you like it, be sure to check the Chat at the bottom, we're there like 85% of the time
Hmm I might make a nation, although I don't know what kind of nation I want. I have a small Japanese like trading citiy state like nation in mind. A large Chinese like militaristic absolutist authoritarian one. I don't know which kind of oe yo make.
You can have multiple so you aren't limited
Seriously? Awesome. I will make my Japan like city trading state, my large Chinese absolute monarchy/ stratocratic state, and maybe a European like communist state in economic transition and reform.
Hello everyone, I am new here!
Dear fellow Caprecians,
As a proud member of this region for many years, it is with great dismay that I announce my departure from Caprecia. I am leaving because the NationStates aspect of this region seems weak, even though the forums and role-playing are alive and well (from my limited knowledge perspective). On that note, I bid you all farewell.
Yes Iyori2, you NationStates lets you have as many nations as you want. The only restriction is that only 1 of them can be part of the World Assembly.
Trinea, I urge you to re-consider. I want people to be as involved in the NS aspect as possible, so you helping can improve it.
3rd smartest...Damn I have work to do to get to the top.
Spykeny, you appear to be confused on the purpose of the past posts and the purpose of this region.
1) Iyori was referring to the Off-NS RP
2) The region is 99% focused on the Off-NS RP, most members here that participate in NS Politics have only puppets here and have their main elsewhere. My understanding though, is that most of the members here are just RPers off-NS. Trinea is completely correct that our NS aspect is weak because it is, on purpose too for the most part.