WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected 247 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Canada
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Canada is ranked 17,244th in the world for Most Avoided.
|31.||The Republic of West Klopstock||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In God We Trust. And Gods. And men. And women. ”|
|32.||The United Republic of Cromwell Protectorate||New York Times Democracy||“Viam aut inveniam aut faciam”|
|33.||The Republic of Sovereign State of Capitalists||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Work hard play hard”|
|34.||The Oppressed Peoples of Uuuuuuuuuugh||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Change your pizza toppings and you change your world.”|
|35.||The Borderlands of Seklex||Capitalizt||“Freedom: By any Means Neccesary”|
|36.||The England Ambassador of Bogans and Boozers III||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“New Music Here - soundcloud.com/algy-nimouche”|
|37.||The People's Republic of Pickwick||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Get in the choppa!”|
|38.||The Republic of Chainsaw Men||Father Knows Best State||“I'm a lumberjack!”|
|39.||The Republic of Maritime Union of Canada||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“En nucadio Belatrchium”|
|40.||The Empire of Habahaba||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Kill everybody you can, unless their gingers ”|
- 3 hours ago: The Principality of Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 20 hours ago: Grananthaia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Ohneka ceased to exist.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Tuponia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Paranoid Regency of Brandishland departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 2 days ago: The Realm of The Eternal Union of the region Vekonys proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Community of Nuvanitavitamena arrived from Bluefishery.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Montreal expos ceased to exist.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Royals of Ucancallmequeenbee arrived from Empire of pigglea.
Canada Regional Message Board
*joins the party*
Me too, Storm, I'm crazy about Rooibos! Rooibos is an essential element of my evening/bedtime ritual. I especially like mine with a bit of milk and honey.
Cheers, San Francesco Bay! :)
Glad you're here, Mattie!
Have you folks tried the orange Rooibos? Very tasty.
I add milk too! Never tried it with honey, though. May be giving that a go!
I'll have to give this one a whack too!
Sure have, Al. I have a box in my tea pantry. It's very tasty indeed - One of my favourites!
Storm, definitely give the honey a go. It's amazing!
I'm quite fond of vanilla Rooibos too. Has anyone tried that?
All of this Rooibos talk has now compelled me to go and brew a pot to have with my dessert!
I'm about to enjoy a cup of decaffinated coffee :p
And yes I have tried vanilla Rooibos - delicious mmm
Vanilla rooibos? Why have I not yet heard of this? Must try and hunt some of this out!
I think we ought to form a Canadian Tea Party! We can discuss our favourite teas, the history of tea and just to annoy another certain Tea Party south o' the border, we'll occasionally ordain a gay marriage or celebrate diversity of culture. :P
All this talk of tea is making me thirsty..! *Looks for the pot of rooibos New Vin made for his dessert...*
Hey, funny you should mention a Tea Club, but here at Yggdrasil, we have our own lil' corner set aside just for relaxing and grabbin' a cuppa.
As for a Canadian Tea Party that goes against the principles of that Grand Ol' white elephant in the Congress (the IRL US Tea Party), well, many laughs would sure to be had if they did encounter a literal Tea Party, like the one my learned colleague here has discussed. XD
Nothing can beat tea and doughnuts for hearty conversation, where ideals first flourish and grow, setting the world's table aright.