WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected 2 years 68 days ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Canada
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Canada is ranked 7,729th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|31.||The Commonwealth of Raincouver||Left-wing Utopia||“Canada's London since 1886!”|
|32.||The Lovable Vidit Empire of Vidit||New York Times Democracy||“Rawer”|
|33.||The Indigenous Alchemy of Jamberry||Left-wing Utopia||“Dum Vivimus Vivamus”|
|34.||The Kingdom of Chap Stick||Democratic Socialists||“Stop touching me.....”|
|35.||The Democratic Republic of Grananthaia||Democratic Socialists||“Together we Prosper”|
|36.||The Republic of Whimms||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pants optional”|
|37.||The Disputed Territories of Rolling Pandamonium||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If we don't eat it, it's not valuable”|
|38.||The Borderlands of Mojaguay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Your mom . . .”|
|39.||The Royal Maritime Union of New Vinland||New York Times Democracy||“L'étoile du nord est toujours fidèle.”|
|40.||The Federation of Ursanata||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In grizzlies we trust!”|
- 14 hours ago: The Federal Socialist Republic of Theoniatium of the region The Military Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 hours ago: The Fluctuating Activity of Mesocricetus Auratus Peninsula ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Mediocrity of Unthinking Conformity arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The The Free State of Ellsmeraland arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Curoda departed this region for Curodia.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Manny Moses arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Sultanate of Asiatic Celts arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Greatest Vietnam ceased to exist.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Mediocrity of Unthinking Conformity ceased to exist.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Community of The Uberbensch ceased to exist.
Canada Regional Message Board
A well known Zedalan criminal has escaped the United Kingdom Of Zedale. He may be in this area.
If any Canadian residents want to sign up for the Wysterian Summer games, please do so quickly - registration is about to close.
All that is required is a list of athletes for each of the events.
And in case the link doesn't work for you, feel free to send me a telegram with your nation's athletes for each of the following events:
(each event must have an athlete or team - you can't leave any blank)
Sprint single athlete
Steeplechase single athlete
Loveboat Race two athletes or a team name
Kayak single athlete
Barrel single athlete
Synchronized Diving two athletes or team name
Boxing single athlete
Gymnastic single athlete
Modern Pentathalon single athlete
BossaBall Team name
Entries due by July 24th
Is he carrying a chicken or an egg? Is he attempting to cross a road?
Uh....im sorry but....he is already a property of Rhuztovkia. Also there's no way we can give him back because every gulag worker is "important". *evil laugh*
Of course. Didn't a job mining gold at Kolyma also include a cruise and a winter holiday on the coast?
The Signups are now Officially closed with 81 nations who signed up
Coming the 29th of July, 2 Threads will be opened in the Cross Regional Games Directory: One will be called "Observers Seats", The Other one "Summer Games Events"
The Mingling, comments, and Role Playing if you wish, will be done on the Observers Seats
The Score sheets along with the Descriptions of each event will be posted inside the The "Summer Games events" thread.
The only thread where you are allowed to post is The Observers Seats (The Score Sheets should remain clean of comments)
Two Days will be given for each event (starting the 30th with Sprint 100m).
The idea is that in those 2 days circling each event - you will be able to bring your cheers for your athletes + mingling + showing aggravation and annoyance over judges ruling or other teams actions.
Another reason for the 2 days, is that not all of us are living in the same time zone.
Winners in an event are usually advertized in 3 ways:
1. The Score sheet aka "Summer Games Events" thread.
2. Wysteria RMB.
3. A Personal Telegram to the winning nation.
"Standby for Broadcast, Standby for Broadcast"
Athabasca Sands wishes it to be known that because I have reached the absolute limit for WA endorsements for the Canada region, nations should not attempt to endorse me from this day forward.