WA Delegate: The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni (elected 20 days ago)
Embassies: Osiris, the West Pacific, the South Pacific, The North Pacific, the Pacific, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Europeia, NationStates, Albion, The Allied Republics, The New Inquisition, and The Land of Kings and Emperors.
Tags: Democratic, Anti-Fascist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Map, Past Tech, Imperialist, Founderless, Gargantuan, and 2 others.Regional Government, and Sinker.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Balder
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Balder is ranked 4,306th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|2451.||The Kingdom of Valeriad||Capitalist Paradise||“Another Puppet Nation in NS”|
|2452.||The Shadowlands of Shadyrya||Father Knows Best State||“Life Is Precious ... Not Really Lol”|
|2453.||The United Kingdom of Burquidia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom is as lost as easily as it is earned.”|
|2454.||The Confederacy of Anglerfish||Capitalist Paradise||“Don't Forget To Be Awesome”|
|2455.||The Disputed Territories of Malinthand||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Mors omnes regularum”|
|2456.||The Dictatorship of Little Cubes and Teaa||Father Knows Best State||“Sauntering from dark caves, sl33py from recent kills”|
|2457.||The Disputed Territories of Terenyl||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Spero Optimus Quad Specto Pessimus”|
|2458.||The Nobility of Syphonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My Way or the Highway!”|
|2459.||The Republic of Militcom Armed Forces||Capitalist Paradise||“We Defend In What We Believe”|
|2460.||The Free Land of Northern Stormlands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”|
Regional Poll • Would you be interested in a regional in-game type body?
Voting opened 67 minutes ago and will close in 22 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “Best Marvel Film to Date” • “How do you like your toilet paper?” • “Do you work?” • “Best Decade For Music” • “Coke or Pepsi?” • “Do you like coffee?” • “Have you seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet?”
- 13 minutes ago: The Socialist Republic of Elijahastan departed this region for The Republic Nations.
- 31 minutes ago: The Golden State of Socialist-California was refounded.
- 42 minutes ago: The Imperial Polyoncarchy of Aldarminia departed this region for Gholgoth.
- 49 minutes ago: The Republic of The Constituency of Strathclyde departed this region for United Kingdom.
- 50 minutes ago: The Republic of The Constituency of Strathclyde was refounded.
- 67 minutes ago: The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni created a new regional poll: "Would you be interested in a regional in-game type body?".
- 73 minutes ago: The Community of Ryandanielkentopia was refounded.
- 74 minutes ago: The Free Land of Getrektlaws was refounded.
- 77 minutes ago: The Dictatorship of Kentfirealarms was refounded.
- 85 minutes ago: The Empire of The Greater Prussian Empire ceased to exist.
Balder Regional Message Board
I haven't read an actual comic book in quite a few years, probably since before I was 10 (I'm 20 now).
22 here :P
I've not yet read a comic with the exception of watchmen.
I skimmed Watchmen
And I read a the first two of Walking Dead, though those are more of graphic novels than comics :P
Wait, do manga count as comic books? I've read a few, in particular Yotsuba and Deathnote.
I read both of those since my best friend in elementary, middle and sort of high school recommended them (sort of since he actually left high school our sophomore year for this early college program in our state).
Idk if they do, do they?
Manga is manga :P
Hence the name
Yeah, but for all intents and purposes they are comic books.
According to the Wiki, mangas are just comics created in Japan, or by Japanese creators in the Japanese language, conforming to a style developed in Japan in the late 19th century.
Seems like a good enough definition to me. We need another poll... maybe that?
New poll up! It's about the creation of a regional government type idea.