WA Delegate: The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni (elected 212 days ago)
Embassies: Osiris, the West Pacific, the South Pacific, The North Pacific, the Pacific, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Europeia, NationStates, Albion, The Allied Republics, The New Inquisition, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Communist Bloc, and The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Balder
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Balder is ranked 12,901st in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Community of 5K||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear and doubt short circuit the mind.”|
|2.||The Colony of 8-||Corporate Police State||“Whatever advice you give, be short.”|
|3.||The Allied States of Ajagandha||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nothing is ours except time.”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of ANK||Corporate Police State||“True friends stab you in the front.”|
|5.||The Emirate of Baby Spice||Father Knows Best State||“Sweetheart is a bottle of wine, a wife is a wine bottle”|
|6.||The Allied States of 32||Democratic Socialists||“Call me”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of 49||Compulsory Consumerist State||“True friends stab you in the front.”|
|8.||The People's Republic of APE||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Its a catastrophic success.”|
|9.||The Death Zone of Balsacs||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Why? Why not?”|
|10.||The Confederacy of Deadpool||Psychotic Dictatorship||“ ”|
- 4 minutes ago: The Republic of Red Winged Blackbird departed this region for The Atlantic Federation.
- 4 minutes ago: The Republic of Red Winged Blackbird was refounded.
- 5 minutes ago: The Federal Empire of Brizelka was refounded.
- 10 minutes ago: The Radical Nihilists of South Staffordshire departed this region for The Atlantic Federation.
- 12 minutes ago: The Radical Nihilists of South Staffordshire was refounded.
- 27 minutes ago: The Representative of Citizen One departed this region for Communist International.
- 28 minutes ago: The Representative of Citizen One was refounded.
- 34 minutes ago: The People's Republic of A Swash Buckling Dinosaur departed this region for Unity.
- 34 minutes ago: The People's Republic of A Swash Buckling Dinosaur was refounded.
- 37 minutes ago: The Incorporated States of The Italian Stallion was refounded.
Balder Regional Message Board
I never heard about it until now.
Welcome to Balder :)
Hello there Gaulund
*waves to Balder*
my honorable queen, I am fossilized me.
leonard nimoy lived long and prospered
Attention All Warriors, Soldiers, Tacticians, Adventurers, And Politicians:
Have you ever felt that there is more to nationstates than legislative squabbling and political debate?
Have you ever wanted more than a mundane existence of answering issues and debating on the RMB?
Have you ever felt bored waiting for gameplay opportunities that are few and far between?
If so, the Commonwealth of Free Nations Foreign Legion is the place for you. As a Legionnaire, you would be called upon to serve alongside a group of elite fighters both from the CFN and around “The World”, that is neither raider nor defender, but a force that seeks to free the oppressed, punish the immoral, and above all else, have fun with R/D gameplay. We are not ideologically motivated, and accept soldiers from any side of the political spectrum. Legionnaires can continue to reside in their region of origin, or move to the CFN if they wish, but CFN citizenship is not required to join. The Legion will, when needed, be assembled and offered participation in a variety of military operations. For those who excel consistently, higher ranks, voting rights in the CFN, and invaluable experience are available.
Whether you seek something to pass the time, excitement to spark up your gameplay, or experience/advice to be used in your own personal gameplay endeavors, the Legion welcomes you with open arms.
TG The Commonwealth of Military Recruitment Center to enlist today!
Of The Common Man,
For The Common Good:
Commonwealth of Free Nations Foreign Legion
i suppose its finally time the torch was passed to t'pol :)