WA Delegate: The NES of North East Somerset (elected 187 days ago)
Embassies: Osiris, the West Pacific, the South Pacific, The North Pacific, the Pacific, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Europeia, NationStates, Albion, The Allied Republics, The New Inquisition, and The Land of Kings and Emperors.
Tags: Democratic, Anti-Fascist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Map, Past Tech, Imperialist, Founderless, Gargantuan, and 2 others.Regional Government, and Sinker.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Balder
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Balder is ranked 13,507th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Herd of Blogh||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Help! There's a Stampede!”|
|2.||The Capitalistic Paradise of Ralfus||Capitalist Paradise||“We've found the cure for hope”|
|3.||The Fatherland of Vydro||Capitalist Paradise||“There is no evil greater than chaos.”|
|4.||The Two Moves of Snotknocker||Capitalizt||“Multislacking...”|
|5.||The Incorporated Entities of Cyrixia||Capitalist Paradise||“Love it or leave it.”|
|6.||The Airship-City of BadIron||Capitalist Paradise||“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!”|
|7.||The Dominion of Global Chemicals||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Freedom from freedom is true freedom.”|
|8.||The Trade Coalition of Redami||Compulsory Consumerist State||“May our coffers be filled for eternity.”|
|9.||The Anarchy of Anarchin||Anarchy||“There Is No Goverment-Go Away”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of 420legalizeit||Compulsory Consumerist State||“F69k, B1tch3s Get Paid”|
- 15 minutes ago: The People's Republic of The Obristani Republic was refounded.
- 78 minutes ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a departed this region for Formula 1.
- 78 minutes ago: The MR02 of M a r u s s i a was refounded.
- 81 minutes ago: The F14 T of F e r r a r i departed this region for Formula 1.
- 82 minutes ago: The F14 T of F e r r a r i was refounded.
- 2 hours ago: The Dominion of Great new spain departed this region for Eos.
- 2 hours ago: The Dominion of Great new spain was refounded.
- 2 hours ago: The United Kingdom of DANRION arrived from United Kingdom.
- 2 hours ago: The Republican Republic of Merica II departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 hours ago: The Empire of Southern Qing departed this region for Alternate History World.
Balder Regional Message Board
I am more frustrated by the things spellcheck will not correct. For example, you are typing too quickly and your brain thinks one word while your fingers create another - and both words are spelled correctly.
"Bronze is an allow of ton and copper." [2 word errors that will not be caught by spellcheck]
And I have wondered for a long time why some typing transpositions occur with such regularity. I have a friend who cannot type "to"; it come out as "ot" almost all the time.
I myself am a psychotic grammar nazi. This just makes it more noticeable whenever I make a mistake or two (or twenty), so I eased up a bit.
Living languages aren't evolving as fast as it was in the past, sadly. But then again, it could be a good thing.
He who lives by spellcheck will die bay spellcheck. Which reminds me...
Teach your children well,
Teach them to spell,
And use good grammar.
*waves at NES*
I'm back daddy :P
. . . Are you announcing where you're from, or are you just really bad at recruiting?
Though somehow still better than most adspam :P
At least it was extremely brief. Much like OBI's of old.