WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Grand Britaria (elected 46 days ago)
Embassies: United Dictatorships, Fifth Empire, the Land of Power, Zarathustra, Antarctic Alliance, The Alliance of Grittonia, Union of Nationalists, The United League, Grand Alliance Of Independant Nations, The SOP, Greater Dienstad, Sonnel, Black Mesa Islands, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Darwin Allied Republics, and 12 others.NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Ivory Tower, Commonwealth of Liberty, Totally Not Groznyjs V2 The Revengening, Laissez Faireholm, The Americas, World Alliance, Ministreyl Union, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Astyria, Island of Union, and Genuan Rebirth.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Austritaria
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Austritaria is ranked 9,368th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|11.||The Imperial Queendom of Jujumanistania||Libertarian Police State||“We Fight for the Empresses of our lands”|
|12.||The Dominion of Faro||Democratic Socialists||“A posse ad esse ”|
|13.||The Democratic Union-States of Asirland||New York Times Democracy||“Pax, libertas et potestas | Сантос, азатска эрд сактйер”|
|14.||The Royal Republic of Girbona||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ignorance is a sin”|
|15.||The Federal Republic of Emburia||Democratic Socialists||“There is no greater victory than Emburia.”|
|16.||The Grand Meritocratic Republic of Korouse||Capitalist Paradise||“Einheit ist Frieden”|
|17.||The Liberal Autocracy of The Afanisian Isles||Capitalist Paradise||“Immortal, Fearless, Unrelenting”|
|18.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Vanhem||Democratic Socialists||“May your spirit still rest upon the Northern Land.”|
|19.||The Holy Empire of Anguendom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vis et Fides”|
|20.||The Grand Delegacy of Vidirea||Democratic Socialists||“Democracia, Scientia et Intellectus”|
- 3 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Vandoosa Achtundzwanzig of the region The Goldfish Mafia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 15 hours ago: The State of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 hours ago: The Borderlands of Lardum arrived from The East Pacific.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Souverania ceased to exist.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Piliania arrived from Europeia.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of The Communist States of Bator arrived from The North Pacific.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of The Socialist Golden Horde departed this region for The Coalition of Governments.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Federated National Republic of Shilton departed this region for Baradoz.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Federation of Northern Republics ceased to exist.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Republic of New Smotan arrived from The South Pacific.
Austritaria Regional Message Board
Well it's to late for that.
I meant IC, we already know he's our guy, just when it comes to RPs we cant use outside knowledge unless we can find a way to tie it together. Say for example that I blew up and Oil Refinery with hired terrorists (not actually gonna do that since that would be a death wish) and then said that I did it in the RMB. Sure I admitted to it, but if there is no reliable information IC then they actually can't RP with me being the culprit.
I don't know if I'm explaining this right though so if I have confused you in any way, I will do my best to elaborate.
No, it makes sense, but we are going to blame him because Welt.
No, it doesn't make sense.
Talk to Welt about it.
Downloading ARMA 3 to try it out. It's probably gonna suck balls.
Eh, I heard it's good.
Wow, you guys still didn't sort this out while I was gone?
I'm going to wait until Britaria would like to argue with me again.
1) How would your government manage to create an entire backstory for this guy? And to work his way up to Chief Technician of the palace, he'd have to have worked there for a while. I doubt this has been planned for any longer than a year. Why would the King be dealing with him still anyway? There's a long line of subordinates in any kind of court. The king would likely not interact with a techie, regardless of whether he is chief. He wouldn't summon him to a room, he'd probably email him the problem. Or email the Head of Staff/likewise position.
2) Well that's evidently what happened so that's gotta be explained. You can't just leave a massive plothole and say 'Well I didn't do it'. You gotta work around it, seeing as we can't change the article. Also, I said that locking the doors b/c if the doors in the room he was just waiting in weren't locked, he'd have just walked out when he a) started dying, b) got tired of waiting for the chief techie. It's very unlikely he died in the evening/day otherwise people would realise when they went to meet him and he was [i]dead[/i]. Both of you need to sort this out.
3) Fair enough, but it needs fleshing out properly seeing as this is becoming an issue.
5) Pretty unrealistic to summon him into a room, mess with the vents w/ these magic untraceable canisters (put there by some Chief Techie who is so close to the king for whatever reason and who also has a backstory logged on all Vidirean records (which is controlled by the government so fukc knows how)), have him wait til the gas fills the room, stand there dying even when you said the doors weren't locked, only for this magic techie to crawl into the vents, retrieve the canisters then flee into the night.
Also, you're GMing a bit by saying 'My assassin has been there for 10 years (why?) and is untraceable. If you really wanted to make a good story, you'd leave a small opening/gap in his story which people could exploit and then work with your fellow RPers to mold it into a well-written, interesting, intriguing development, rather than being all 'No Icrum you can't do anything b/c I'm AMAZING and UNTRACEABLE'.