WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Grand Britaria (elected 9 days ago)
Embassies: United Dictatorships, Fifth Empire, the Land of Power, Zarathustra, Antarctic Alliance, The Alliance of Grittonia, Union of Nationalists, The United League, Grand Alliance Of Independant Nations, The SOP, Greater Dienstad, Sonnel, Black Mesa Islands, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Darwin Allied Republics, and 14 others.The Roma Confederacy, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, The West Tropicals, Ivory Tower, Commonwealth of Liberty, Totally Not Groznyjs V2 The Revengening, Laissez Faireholm, The Americas, World Alliance, Ministreyl Union, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Astyria, Island of Union, and Genuan Rebirth.
The embassy with Antarctic Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 days.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Austritaria
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Austritaria is ranked 3,658th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|11.||The Kingdom of The dragon kindom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“honour, duty, will”|
|12.||The Socialist Monarchy of Basaltlaland||Father Knows Best State||“Inaction is a direct cause of the evils in our world”|
|13.||The United Kingdom of Dominari||Democratic Socialists||“Life is a daring adventure or its nothing at all ”|
|14.||The Mercanary Conglomerate of Black Bears||Father Knows Best State||“Trust in the Captain Protector”|
|15.||The Empire of Igoria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hastaf Mortero ar regnum Imperia”|
|16.||The Kingdom of Unidad Imperial||Authoritarian Democracy||“No les des de comer, enseņales a pescar ”|
|17.||The Dominion of Targis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Live free or else!”|
|18.||The Great Kingdom of Engstralia||Father Knows Best State||“confortamini et non deficere”|
|19.||The Dictatorship of Tau Nicassar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Entrance is free. Donations are required.”|
|20.||The Federal Republic of Emburia||Democratic Socialists||“There is no greater victory than Emburia.”|
Last poll: “Should Beruka, the person, be banned?”
- 10 hours ago: The Catgirl Hotness of The Random Thief of the region Antarctic Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Austritaria.
- 14 hours ago: The Kingdom of Alterian Trolls departed this region for Four Seasons.
- 14 hours ago: The Empire of New Verusa departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 14 hours ago: The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics ejected The Empire of New Verusa from the region.
- 15 hours ago: The Kingdom of Alterian Trolls arrived from Four Seasons.
- 18 hours ago: The Federation of Northern Republics arrived from Tychrome.
- 19 hours ago: The Republic of Liberal Austritarian Scum departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 19 hours ago: The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics ejected and banned The Republic of Liberal Austritarian Scum from the region.
- 21 hours ago: The Republic of Liberal Austritarian Scum arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of Romanio departed this region for Alternate History World.
Austritaria Regional Message Board
Because I already have a good animal...
Not national, just mention that you're the last refuge that the dodo has.
Oh okay. Yeah that'd be pretty cool. I like the elephant bird more though... Maybe I'll make news article about their population and our attempts to save them from extinction.
Walkers is doing another Do Us a Flavour campaign. Tried 3 of them. My thoughts?
Hot Dog and Ketchup flavoured crisps: Not bad, but it tastes like those awful cheap non-heinz ketchups. So points for accurately depicting a cheap hotdog.
Pulled Pork in BBQ - We already have both bacon and BBQ rib flavours, so this seems redundant. Not bad though.
"Cheesy" beans on toast - Defintely taste the beans, but not the cheese or the toast. Also, why are they using cheese from Somerset? Why not get cheddar cheese for flavouring from the town that gave its name to the cheese?
My favorite chips/crisps will always be salt and vinegar flavored ones.
Ugh, I hate anything with vinegar.
Oh, and I just ATTEMPTED a fourth one. Word of warning: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM RANCH RACCOON. it tastes bloody awful!
... Is it flavoured like raccoon? Because you're not supposed to eat them, you silly brits.
Tell that to yank hillbillies. Also no, it's a false name. THe creator of it describes it as
"A delicious combination of gamey meat flavour, with accents of sour cream and a garlic kick. "
...BLEGH! It tastes like nuts and dry noodle-straws.
That's a megafauna though it's a bit... different.