Austritaria RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Grand Britaria (elected )

Founder: The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

WELCOME TO AUSTRITARIA!

Rules and Requirements | LinkMap/LinkPolitical Map | FAQ/Roleplay FAQ | LinkNSTracker | International Relations | LinkNS Economy

All WA members are advised to endorse The Republic of Grand Britaria. The Harsh Regional Minister of Realism is The Soviet Federation of Groznyj Leich. If you have any realism related questions, direct them his way. Credit to The Avidinum of Uvalla for the regional map.

Featured Roleplays

There may be a Welcome Telegram sending issue, here is the welcome telegram for any who did not receive it: page=dispatch/id=342644

Second* Great War


Embassies: Fifth Empire, Zarathustra, Antarctic Alliance, The Alliance of Grittonia, Union of Nationalists, The SOP, Greater Dienstad, Sonnel, Black Mesa Islands, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Ivory Tower, Totally Not Groznyjs V2 The Revengening, Laissez Faireholm, The Americas, World Alliance, and 6 others.International Commonwealth Of Nations, Astyria, Island of Union, Genuan Rebirth, Eladen, and The Atlas Union.

Tags: Social, Independent, Large, Map, Modern Tech, Role Player, Human-Only, and Serious.

Regional Power: High

Austritaria contains 69 nations, the 158th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Subsidized Industry in Austritaria

Nations ranked highly spend more public money on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'

As a region, Austritaria is ranked 3,362nd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The New Republic of IcrumWA MemberCapitalist Paradise“ Wir Sind Für Gerechtigkeit Kämpft Für Das Leben”
12.The Thalassocracy of ConsellLeft-Leaning College State“Luctor et emergo.”
13.The United Socialist States of Of East AsiaCorporate Police State“Happiness comes through hard work or die trying”
14.The Technocratic Republic of DilliiWA MemberLeft-Leaning College State“In Truth, Ethics, and Quality, there is Justice”
15.The United Federation of Grand AdsciaWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“Conubia Nostra In Aeternum”
16.The Grand Delegacy of VidireaDemocratic Socialists“Democracia, Scientia et Intellectus”
17.The Kingdom of GrohtinghvelWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Gådt ved usk”
18.The Free Land of EtokaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Figth for what is rigth”
19.The Republic of EridanusiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Libertas et prosperitatis”
20.The Grand Meritocratic Republic of KorouseWA MemberCapitalist Paradise“Einheit ist Frieden”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Austritaria Regional Message Board

The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics wrote:You say that as though you undoubtedly know that Shiinraa doesn't have any mounted history

And you say that as though he has a massive horse tribe.

The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics wrote:You say that as though you undoubtedly know that Shiinraa doesn't have any mounted history

I mean if he does more power to him, but if he's based on arabs I don't think it's super likely.

The Soviet Federation of Groznyj Leich wrote:And you say that as though he has a massive horse tribe.

Then we're both being assumptious. We'll just wait for Shiinraa's input I guess

The Republican Union of Rio de Fuego wrote:I mean if he does more power to him, but if he's based on arabs I don't think it's super likely.

I thought the Arabs were pretty big on their cavalry?

The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics wrote:I thought the Arabs were pretty big on their cavalry?

In the same way Europeans were. They mostly used pikes and straight swords because they knew those weapons were effective against armoured targets.

Rio de Fuego

The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics wrote:I thought the Arabs were pretty big on their cavalry?

As groz said not particularly more than Europeans. The curved sword only really became part of the Arab world after the Seljuks invaded.

The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics wrote:Then we're both being assumptious. We'll just wait for Shiinraa's input I guess

Because most of Shiinraa is a desert it makes it difficult to use cavalry. However, the people have combated this by using camels instead of horses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_cavalry

The Sultanate of Shiinraa wrote:Because most of Shiinraa is a desert it makes it difficult to use cavalry. However, the people have combated this by using camels instead of horses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_cavalry

A thought the whole point of Camel Cavalry was to counter horsemen.

The Republican Union of Rio de Fuego wrote:A thought the whole point of Camel Cavalry was to counter horsemen.

Yes, but camel cavalry is also used in desert conditions because camels can survive longer in deserts and can maneuver on sand easier than horses.

The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics wrote:My bad. I'll fix that.

>I'll fix that
>Doesn't
Classic Genio.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics