WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Atrigeas
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Atrigeas is ranked 10,917th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 10 days ago: Constantin ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Sovereign Nation of People United Together arrived from Lazarus.
- 38 days ago: Constantin arrived from Osiris.
- 79 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Cheesedom ceased to exist.
- 84 days ago: The Sovereign Nation of People United Together ceased to exist.
- 94 days ago: The Duke of Wallenstein departed this region for Nugut.
- 100 days ago: The Eventuality of Atropos ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas banned The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 20 from the region.
- 103 days ago: The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 20 lost WA Delegate status.
- 104 days ago: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Atrigeas Regional Message Board
We can recruit. Tell me some things you love about this region.
Atrigeas doesn't need to disappear.
Who are these 4 WA nations that randomly arrived to endorse QuinnPenney?
I demand to know what is going on, or else I will take action to secure Atrigeas.
We support Quinn's delegacy, he's not done a thing wrong!
Atrigeas has waited too long for elections. The process has been faltering.
Now we have a delegate we can move forward.
Atropos, QuinnPenney has not even logged on since becoming Delegate. He is totally unaware...so how can Atrigeas more forward?
I have used my expansive knowledge of inter-regional affairs to discover where these four nations are from. They are from Equilism and come in peace. I am grateful for their assistance. However, we cannot expect them to stay here forever. Atropos, if you want Quinn to remain Delegate, you need to join the WA and endorse him.
The embassy with 10000 Islands is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 10 hours.
^You say that we cannot move forward, but look at what Quinn has achieved in the first week, he has got rid of the XKI embassy for us.
Think what he could do in a month!
If you agree with the XKI embassy closure, join the WA and endorse QuinnPenney.
If you oppose the destruction of XKI-Atrigeas ties, then endorse Musgoria or somebody else.
(Now we shall see how a democratic region resolves its issues when resources are scarce, and information is scarcer.)
Sorry for the double post.
A good activity for the region might be for us to co-operatively try to write a new Recruitment Telegram.
What are you talking about? Grub from XKI closed the embassy with XKI. QuinnPenney is still inactive.
As is everyone else...
Anyone here? :)