WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 306 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Atlantian Oceania
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 8,435th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|61.||The Insanity of Margaret||Corporate Police State||“Feed Me More!”|
|62.||The Community of Olympic Council||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Citius · Altius · Fortius”|
|63.||The Republic of East Neutralia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Under New Management”|
|64.||The Most Serene Republic of Atlantic||Democratic Socialists||“Atlantic”|
|65.||The Sultanate of Tropics||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tropics”|
|66.||The Floating Pillow of Clouds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Clouds”|
|67.||The Colony of Comets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Watch out here I come”|
|68.||The Republic of Math||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Math”|
|69.||The Free Land of Pacifica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pacifica”|
|70.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tribes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tribal Life For Me”|
- 1 day ago: The Colony of Sishevyu ceased to exist.
- 1 day ago: The Democratic Republic of Preiva ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Land of Strong Oak arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Placeholder of Legalite Observer to the World Assembly arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Republic of Eastern Borderlands ceased to exist.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Prime Ministerialship of Bazalonia arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Ctulhtii arrived from The Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Prime Ministerialship of Bazalonia ceased to exist.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I think that's the last time I was on IRC when most people from AO were coordinating missile attacks.
Admittedly, it surely won't be as fun the second time around, especially with time to prepare.
I'll put up a poll with options and people can vote on how/if they wish to participate this season
Well, I missed last years (seeing as I was on a hiatus), so I do not know what it is like, but as NFX says, I think people should be given the option whether they want to participate or not.
We're doing zombies again? Has NS turned into Treyarch?
I won't be participating. Seeing as last year this junk happened the region I was in outright banned me from the region all because I chose not to participate.
This stuff gets about as old as the April Fools' Day jokes do. *sigh*
I'm leaving NS from October 30 to November 1st. Reason being because the Zombie minigame sucks, and I want no part in it.
...And the UICA has the 2nd highest drug use. Why am I not surprised? :P
Avoiding it as well. Have fun.
Ello gang. Just posting my head in for an update.
Thursday the 30th, my house gets the internet again for good.
This zombie stuff, I may have some actual work needs doing in my actual real life, I'll let you know how I can help though.
I have no puppets except for Jay industries who may or may not still exist. Maintaining puppets is a chore, yo.
We used to be #1 in drugs... then they realized that we were classifying "food" as psychoactive chemicals...