Atlantian Oceania RMB

WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected )

Founder: The Tropics of Vilita

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 158th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 459th Most Influential: 1,570th+3
Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,586th Largest Populations: 1,708th Highest Economic Output: 1,709th
World Factbook Entry

Atlantian Oceania (AO) was founded in 2004 as an active off-site RP region and has since established itself as one of the great sporting regions in history. One of the most successful regions in the NS World Cup, we also compete in other sporting events throughout the NS Sports Forum and in our own Regional Championships on the AO Regional Forum.


»»Regional Forum: Linkhttp://www.atlantianoceania.com «« To Register; visit this URL: atlantianoceania.com//index.php?act=Reg&coppa_pass=1 . [[Please sign up using your nation's name]]


AOCAF Champion: Osarius :: AOHC Champion: Vilita and Turori :: Nationstates World Cup: 34 Titles



:: AOCAF 50 :: Signups: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=371675 :: Rosters/RP: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=373492




  1. 6

    Atlantian Oceania Regional Map - Political

    FactbookGeography by Aoci . 640 reads.

  2. 7

    AOCAF Winners

    FactbookHistory by AOCAF . 401 reads.

Embassies: Rushmore, Atlantis, One big Island, and Esportiva.

Tags: Large, Map, Sports, Offsite Forums, Role Player, Multi-Species, and Social.

Regional Power: High

Atlantian Oceania contains 89 nations, the 158th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Atlantian Oceania

World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.

As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 7,165th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
61.The Lost Civilization of Atlantis of VilitaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Atlantis has been Found”
62.The Colony of SilexheraInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ho de anexetastos bios ou biôtos anthrôpôi”
63.The Arceusian Queendom of Western Sunrise IslandsNew York Times Democracy“Thunder take you.”
64.The Republic of SemarlandCivil Rights Lovefest“Motmar em kyarlem voqst”
65.The Republic of KaumannInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Rise, Shine, Unite”
66.The Republic of IskandervaleAnarchy“Please sustain our tourist industry”
67.The Community of VolleyballCorporate Police State“Come for the sights, stay for the spikes!”
68.The Incorporated States of Euran Oceania TerritoriesInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Administrative authority for Whittoria & Flisgsive”
69.The Commonwealth of Territory NineNew York Times Democracy“Many peoples, one land”
70.The Dictatorship of World Cup of Hockey FederationPsychotic Dictatorship“He shoots, he scores!”
«12. . .456789»

Regional Happenings

More...

Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board

The Kingdom of Osarius wrote:Side note, there are various "player generators" around if that would speed up the rostering process. Dunno how you're doing that bit though.

Laaaaaame :P

It's more rewarding and fun to invent your own names!

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec and 95X

The Kingdom of Osarius wrote:(possibly) interesting sidenote here: the common usage of terms relating to death for prolific attackers in football ("hitman", "poacher", "deadly", "lethal" etc) partially led to Desmond Morris suggesting in "The Soccer Tribe" that football is, psychologically speaking, a sort of metaphor/analog for tribal warfare. Meaning that scoring a goal is, symbolically, killing. Others have explored the idea that prolific goalscorers think differently on a fundamental level. Almost like how psychopaths don't think like the rest of us.
Some really cool inferences can be made if you run with that idea. Like does that mean the best strikers are outsiders in the same way goalkeepers are (which makes sense, given that they are at directly opposite ends of the symbolic murder spectrum in football) ..? Or if we consider that the best set piece takers develop a reputation for "burying" "dead balls" ... does that make Andrea Pirlo a flamboyant funeral director?
...erm ...as you were.


Falcania cuts out the middleman by just straight up attacking each other

The Kingdom of Osarius wrote:(possibly) interesting sidenote here: the common usage of terms relating to death for prolific attackers in football ("hitman", "poacher", "deadly", "lethal" etc) partially led to Desmond Morris suggesting in "The Soccer Tribe" that football is, psychologically speaking, a sort of metaphor/analog for tribal warfare. Meaning that scoring a goal is, symbolically, killing. Others have explored the idea that prolific goalscorers think differently on a fundamental level. Almost like how psychopaths don't think like the rest of us.
Some really cool inferences can be made if you run with that idea. Like does that mean the best strikers are outsiders in the same way goalkeepers are (which makes sense, given that they are at directly opposite ends of the symbolic murder spectrum in football) ..? Or if we consider that the best set piece takers develop a reputation for "burying" "dead balls" ... does that make Andrea Pirlo a flamboyant funeral director?
...erm ...as you were.

I believe it was George Orwell who remarked that sport is "war without the shooting." At the very least, we can point and laugh at biting Suarez...

The Free Kingdom of Falcania wrote:Falcania cuts out the middleman by just straight up attacking each other

I believe it was Douglas MacArthur who remarked "on the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days, on other fields, will bear the seeds of victory."

The Xenobiological Enclave of Nellietopia wrote:At the very least, we can point and laugh at biting Suarez...

Or we can idolize him and defend him fanatically.

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec

The Outlandish Lands of Farfadillis wrote:Or we can idolize him and defend him fanatically.

Well it's him or Diego Fortran.

*tips hat to Star for pun*

The United Provinces of Krytenia wrote:Well it's him or Diego Fortran.
*tips hat to Star for pun*

Jaysus, he must be getting on a bit.

My dad liked Fortran when he were a "lad". Always used to talk about him.

Anyone good with forum formatting care to lend a hand? Finally got all my top tier rosters out and finalized, ready to start the first season but I want to display a column sheet with Wins, Losses, Draws, GF, GA, Pts etc. and I have absolutely zero idea's how to work that out with forum formatting; unless there's a guide I'm missing somewhere? >.>

The Kingdom of -Anthor- wrote:Anyone good with forum formatting care to lend a hand? Finally got all my top tier rosters out and finalized, ready to start the first season but I want to display a column sheet with Wins, Losses, Draws, GF, GA, Pts etc. and I have absolutely zero idea's how to work that out with forum formatting; unless there's a guide I'm missing somewhere? >.>

There is a way to do tables but the easier way is to format it in notepad and wrap it in [pre] tags so it stays the same on the forum.

Some examples here: viewtopic.php?p=16445038#p16445038

95X

You good sir, are the bomb. Thank you ever so kindly :)

The Kingdom of -Anthor- wrote:You good sir, are the bomb. Thank you ever so kindly :)


OMG he's the bomb?!? CALL THE BOMB SQUAD!

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics