WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 216 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Atlantian Oceania
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 12,385th in the world for Best Weather.
|31.||The Community of Green Highland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Wake and Bake”|
|32.||The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Fly High.”|
|33.||The Most Serene Republic of Atlantic||Democratic Socialists||“Atlantic”|
|34.||The Friendly Skies of United||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fly the Friendly Skies”|
|35.||The Drone Negotiator of Atlantian Oceania||Capitalist Paradise||“http://www.atlantianoceania.com”|
|36.||The República Bolivariana of Ecuarica||New York Times Democracy||“Puff, Puff, Give”|
|37.||The Republic of Greater Watford||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A unified nation, a national unity.”|
|38.||The Colony of Kiribati||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Te mauri, te raoi ao te tabomoa”|
|39.||The Xenobiological Enclave of Nellietopia||Capitalist Paradise||“Purple-Stinging Nellies FTW!”|
|40.||The United States of Tealstan||New York Times Democracy||“Deo Vindice”|
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Emirate of Naitpyge ceased to exist.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Kingdom of Vintomter arrived from Esportiva.
- 4 days ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Colony of World Lacrosse Championships arrived from Lazarus.
- 8 days ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The United Kingdom of Carpathia and Ruthenia ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Semarland arrived from Rushmore.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of Dutch Semarland departed this region for Rushmore.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of ConIFA ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Artemea arrived from The East Pacific.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Shamefully, El Salvador still holds the record of being humiliated in WC, you were so near Brazil to do us a big favour.
*Cries in a corner*
I always remember Germany 8-0 Saudi Arabia - also known as the day we learned who Miroslav Klose was. To think, he's still playing - And scoring to this day!
I so hope he doesn't return like that to Fluminense, dear god.
Could be worse, you could be from American Samoa or - to venture into non-FIFA - Sark (P4 L4 F0 A70).
158 days ago: New West Guiana lodged a message
*wakes from my long slumber* Hey new faces. *goes back to sleep*
"The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 20.002 billion Geisens"
Woo, 20 billion mark~
Way to go Germany ... World Champions again
According to an ESPN report I happened upon, he's been sacked.
(You'll have to excuse me, I rather like the use of the term "sacked" instead of "fired.")
And hello to our new volleyball-loving neighbors Western Borderlands! Expect a call from the NVL shortly about use of the term "NVL." :P
We're now officially less dutch than we were 3 hours ago.
Look ma, I'm top of a category!