WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 120 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 10,647th in the world for Most Avoided.
|31.||The Commonwealth of Bkini Bottom||Capitalist Paradise||“Cartoon”|
|32.||The Free Land of The Bear Islands||Anarchy||“What's a motto?”|
|33.||The Xenobiological Enclave of Nellietopia||Capitalist Paradise||“Purple-Stinging Nellies FTW!”|
|34.||The Allied States of West Mantwenic||Democratic Socialists||“Justice, Truth and Liberty”|
|35.||The Rogue Nation of Moon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're always looking down at you”|
|36.||The Community of Volleyball||Capitalist Paradise||“Come for the sights, stay for the spikes!”|
|37.||The Community of Terrapins||Tyranny by Majority||“Go Terps!”|
|38.||The Bay Area of Silicon Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Silicon Valley”|
|39.||The Kingdom of Unolia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom only lies with the Government”|
|40.||The Federal Republic of Mastille||New York Times Democracy||“Plus Ultra”|
- 81 minutes ago: The Republic of Cairius ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Rhetorical Devices arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Tropics of Vilita updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Free Land of Northwestern Isles arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Bkini Bottom arrived from The East Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Vankelland Islands arrived from The East Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Football lovers of Mangolana arrived from Rushmore.
- 4 days ago: The Princedom of Paragon arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
That went on far too long.
Indeed. Who else needs some tropicorp balls?
The Paradystopi Department for the Advancement of Bonkers Behaviour and Horseradish Surveillance Technique Research Department just placed an order, using the Lymantatian FA as their cover.
seems as though someone rolled some Nellie Scout Chance Cubes and got spontaneous greetings extensions. Is it time for the AOCAF again, or should we invest in getting a real calendar with NSfooty dates?
If only there was a scouting organization that would sell some sort of date tracker as a fundrai-
*ducks the flying frying pan*
No doubt that was a Nellie Scout Brand Frying Pan...