WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 82 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 94th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|21.||The Immortal Kingdom of Weimania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Use It Or Lose It”|
|22.||The Democratic Republic of Preiva||Democratic Socialists||“A Dream is a Future”|
|23.||The Republic of Kericia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live Free”|
|24.||The Federal Republic of Thatius||Capitalist Paradise||“Einigkeit, Recht, und Freiheit”|
|25.||The Corvidae State of The Inevitable Syndicate||Father Knows Best State||“We are the change we wish to see in the world.”|
|26.||The Princedom of Paragon||Father Knows Best State||“So Say We All”|
|27.||The Titanic Realm of Kosovoe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dieing is just a national pastime”|
|28.||The Realm of Cosumar||Left-Leaning College State||“Utforska, expandera, överträffa förväntningarna”|
|29.||The Kingdom of Osarius||Anarchy||“Non illigitamus carborundum”|
|30.||The Silver Palatinate of New Montreal States||Left-wing Utopia||“Those who mess with us probably aren't very nice people”|
- 10 hours ago: The United Provinces of Saint Anne and Jacob ceased to exist.
- 20 hours ago: The Colony of World Lacrosse Championships arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Tropics of Vilita updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Emirate of Naitpyge ceased to exist.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Republic of Chambria arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Allied States of West Mantwenic arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Tropicorp arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Tropicorp ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Artic Land arrived from The South Pacific.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
We object to your goats on boats. (viewtopic.php?p=16963590#p16963590)
Otherwise, have fun.
Is it weird that I just spend the last hour and a half coding a name generator for Gordonopia? :P
This is AO. Nothing is weird.
Considering I spent just a bit less time coding a player generator (which Asto ended up helping me with, though), which generated skills, position and name... nah, not really too weird. I've spent more time using my goal assigner for my league and formatting it correctly. :/
I don't know anything about programming/coding, but I just cleaned up my domestic newswires which took me about 2 hours (including looking over other newswires to steal ideas). And I don't feel like I'm done either
No. I've spent far more time than that building various tools to speed up the administrative crap that comes with the creative processes.
I keep meaning to polish up my player generator and match stats engine, actually. No time lately.
Hello Atlantian Oceania.
Nice to C you (Just incase you needed an extra)
One of my favorite slogans of all-time: "We'll C you there." (C-TRAN in early 2000s)
And happy DST to the others in North America who moved over to it today! :) With how slow it was today, it felt like half of Spokane, Washington (where I am today), didn't set their clocks forward, and the other half were in a basketball hangover.
The greatest threat to our society today, since the dawn of randomized temporal shifts, is the illicit production of bootleg basketballs. More on this at News tonight, right after our special on Literacy Education...