WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 2 years 104 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Atlantian Oceania
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 294th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Tropics of Vilita suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Northern Republic of The Hakifao Isles departed this region for Oceanside.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The United District's of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Culamota departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Culamota arrived from Scandinavia.
- 5 days ago: World cup of hockey federation ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Naitpyge ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The hodori archipelago ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Colony of Oceanic Lemmingtopias arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Islamic Republic of Patistan departed this region for United Empire of Islam.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I'm pretty happy doing Computer Science, I just tend to get worried when I hit roadblocks in certain courses that I can't push through. Found out today that no, I will not be going much further into Artificial Intelligence, as even a relatively basic sort of intelligent search was beyond my capabilities. Which is kind of a bummer when my best friends are going into AI, but eh, it's not for everyone.
eyy another tech guy! I'm doing IT and Business in college atm.
Is anyone else getting a strange wind from the northeast? Nope? Just me? Oh okay then, keep calm and carry on then. All that jazz.
Northeast of Valanora is what, 80% of the region? In any event, we're happy to check our open hazardous waste burnpiles, for the right price! :P
That only works if you're looking at the map upside down... and inverted... and doped up... and running nude through a supermarket aisle, flailing random cans of tuna at tourists... and - what was the question again
orite, some SLANI idiot was eating beans, you can plug your nose if you care...
Now we have a definitive answer!
Welcome back lemming :D