WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 2 years 39 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Atlantian Oceania
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 12,078th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 32 minutes ago: The Republic of Sannura arrived from Europe.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Tropics of Vilita suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Republic of Lindmark arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Eluha ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: Microcalania ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Technocratic State of Kinitaria arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: Delesa ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Frusennia arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Dictatorship of World Cup of Hockey Federation arrived from The North Pacific.
- 8 days ago: Perlasilangan ceased to exist.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I seriously think that he/she/it is a bot. Evidently, other members of our estimable community are also bots.
In other news, I've just recently discovered the NS 10th anniversary game, and I'm seriously disappointed that some people have been challenging me without letting me know that they've been challenging me... :(
I got this problem after registration.
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
You have failed the most important signup question which prevents bot or intruder registration. Please return to the Regional Message Board and contact the founder or post your issue there to be resolved. Please describe that you have received error message 1093 when trying to register for the forum.
Which, once again, confirms 100% that it has nothing to do with the security code, and is the fact that you have failed to enter the proper information in the 6th field.
Did you try, I don't know, entering the one?
Christ alive. Is this really happening?
I thought the same thing when I heard It Feels So Good over the audio pumped through this fast food place I visited on Sunday. =:|
Ergo - he/she/it is a bot. Proof! As a bot, he/she/it cannot enter the "most important signup question which prevents bot or intruder registration".
note: I don't actually believe that Corelia is a bot, and do agree similarly that Corelia should try entering the number into the Security code box like some of the other people are recommending.
note2: or do I? o.O
yea, you was rigth. I thought at this is my country abbreviation, no region and thanks. Now I'm register on forum.
After a little over a month of having service on it, I've given up on doing anything productive with my so-called "smart" phone. For one, the RP I wrote about my IC return to NS is stuck on it, even though it's supposedly saved as a Word Document.
At least it works as a phone (kinda, sorta).
The AOCAF 46 RP Thread is here for those who may have missed it: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=328150