WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 120 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 10,647th in the world for Most Avoided.
|111.||The Republic of Math||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Math”|
|112.||The Republic of Fire Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The last boundary”|
|113.||The Jurassic Park of The Lost World||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We were lost, but are we now found?”|
|114.||The Rogue Nation of Army||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“An Army of One? A One of Army.”|
|115.||The St Vincent of The Grenadines||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where is Saint Vincent?”|
|116.||The River of Pirahna||Democratic Socialists||“Pirahna”|
|117.||The Calm Realm of Demot||New York Times Democracy||“Do what is needed ”|
|118.||The Island Emirate of Turori||Democratic Socialists||“We now own the Karelan Shield”|
|119.||The Colony of Kjeligsted||Democratic Socialists||“Fate's Book; But Our Italics”|
|120.||The Borderlands of Mertagne||New York Times Democracy||“That which borders evil should do wise to avoid it.”|
- 11 hours ago: The Republic of Cairius ceased to exist.
- 12 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Rhetorical Devices arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Tropics of Vilita updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Free Land of Northwestern Isles arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Commonwealth of Bkini Bottom arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Vankelland Islands arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Football lovers of Mangolana arrived from Rushmore.
- 5 days ago: The Princedom of Paragon arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
That went on far too long.
Indeed. Who else needs some tropicorp balls?
The Paradystopi Department for the Advancement of Bonkers Behaviour and Horseradish Surveillance Technique Research Department just placed an order, using the Lymantatian FA as their cover.
seems as though someone rolled some Nellie Scout Chance Cubes and got spontaneous greetings extensions. Is it time for the AOCAF again, or should we invest in getting a real calendar with NSfooty dates?
If only there was a scouting organization that would sell some sort of date tracker as a fundrai-
*ducks the flying frying pan*
No doubt that was a Nellie Scout Brand Frying Pan...