WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 305 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 4,357th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|111.||The Republic of Sentients||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sentient”|
|112.||The Republic of Fox||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Foxes!”|
|113.||The Protectorate of Sugar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sugar is Sweet”|
|114.||The Empire of New York||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Empire State”|
|115.||The Rogue Nation of Moon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're always looking down at you”|
|116.||The Pillars of Hercules||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Pillars of Hercules”|
|117.||The Republic of Durham||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“UK or US?”|
|118.||The Venom Injected Realms of Strike||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Pinnacle”|
|119.||The Republic of Atlantian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Atlantian”|
|120.||The Colonial Union of Vilita and Turori||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unrecognized Unofficial Union”|
- 11 hours ago: The Placeholder of Legalite Observer to the World Assembly arrived from Osiris.
- 18 hours ago: The Republic of Eastern Borderlands ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Prime Ministerialship of Bazalonia arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Federation of Ctulhtii arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Prime Ministerialship of Bazalonia ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Insanity of Margaret arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Nevo Esperanso ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Ranger of Windrunner arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I ain't dead, just got no internet
right... *checks off "Mastille" from the list of puppet states of Falcania...*
Mastille is actually Yttribia's. Probably just an oversight on his part. I just let him know on IRC.
Time for AO to shine again come Halloween the zombies will be back. For those new to the region you better make sure to find a cure or Vilita will eject you.
Personally, I'm sick of this (bleep).
Worse, there's no originality at this point and it's being shoved in everyone's face.
I'll be back November 2nd.
Ehhh... it is a bit repetitive, but it's sometimes a welcome distraction in the office to have that kind of simplistic mini-game to play. It's like playing 2048. The game is ridiculously simple and repetitive once you figure out the "best strategy", but it's a welcome distraction for short periods of time.
That said, because of it's simplicity, I'm pretty sure I could write a script to (switch between my nations and) fire missiles for me... but I feel like maybe that's unethical and contrary to the spirit of the game. I dunno.
I think that's the last time I was on IRC when most people from AO were coordinating missile attacks.