WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 216 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Atlantian Oceania
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 12,385th in the world for Best Weather.
|111.||The Colony of World Lacrosse Championships||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“World Lacrosse Championships”|
|112.||The Kingdom of Vintomter||Right-wing Utopia||“Ergo est Victoriae”|
|113.||The Gooiness of Goo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Goo”|
|114.||The Federal Republic of Snakeyes||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ut prosim”|
|115.||The Nation of Mertagne||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom, Peace, Prosperity”|
|116.||The Democratic Republic of Senators||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Senate”|
|117.||The Island Emirate of Turori||Democratic Socialists||“We now own the Karelan Shield”|
|118.||The Kingdom of The Aztec Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aztec”|
|119.||The Protectorate of Starblaydia||Father Knows Best State||“Fides, Gloria, Sanguis”|
|120.||The Army Idiots of Jeru FC||Democratic Socialists||“A Dazza a day keeps your Mum away”|
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Emirate of Naitpyge ceased to exist.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Vintomter arrived from Esportiva.
- 4 days ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Colony of World Lacrosse Championships arrived from Lazarus.
- 8 days ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The United Kingdom of Carpathia and Ruthenia ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Semarland arrived from Rushmore.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of Dutch Semarland departed this region for Rushmore.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of ConIFA ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Artemea arrived from The East Pacific.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Shamefully, El Salvador still holds the record of being humiliated in WC, you were so near Brazil to do us a big favour.
*Cries in a corner*
I always remember Germany 8-0 Saudi Arabia - also known as the day we learned who Miroslav Klose was. To think, he's still playing - And scoring to this day!
I so hope he doesn't return like that to Fluminense, dear god.
Could be worse, you could be from American Samoa or - to venture into non-FIFA - Sark (P4 L4 F0 A70).
158 days ago: New West Guiana lodged a message
*wakes from my long slumber* Hey new faces. *goes back to sleep*
"The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 20.002 billion Geisens"
Woo, 20 billion mark~
Way to go Germany ... World Champions again
According to an ESPN report I happened upon, he's been sacked.
(You'll have to excuse me, I rather like the use of the term "sacked" instead of "fired.")
And hello to our new volleyball-loving neighbors Western Borderlands! Expect a call from the NVL shortly about use of the term "NVL." :P
We're now officially less dutch than we were 3 hours ago.
Look ma, I'm top of a category!