WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 215 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Atlantian Oceania
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 3,529th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|101.||The Capital City of Alikki-Corra||Democratic Socialists||“City of Vilita”|
|102.||The Rogue Nation of Congress||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Congress”|
|103.||The Republic of Star||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Star”|
|104.||The Incorporated States of Colony Cup||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Colony Cup Signups Here”|
|105.||The Republic of The Rockies||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hit the Rockies”|
|106.||The Republic of Darfur||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Save me?”|
|107.||The Republic of Dodo Birds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Back from Extinction”|
|108.||The Republic of Home Depot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“England”|
|109.||The Republic of Iroquois||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Iroquois ”|
|110.||The Jingoistic States of Mesoamerica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Olmec, Zapotec, Teotihuacan, Maya, Mixtec, Totonac....”|
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Emirate of Naitpyge ceased to exist.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Kingdom of Vintomter arrived from Esportiva.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Colony of World Lacrosse Championships arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The United Kingdom of Carpathia and Ruthenia ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Semarland arrived from Rushmore.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of Dutch Semarland departed this region for Rushmore.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of ConIFA ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Artemea arrived from The East Pacific.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Shamefully, El Salvador still holds the record of being humiliated in WC, you were so near Brazil to do us a big favour.
*Cries in a corner*
I always remember Germany 8-0 Saudi Arabia - also known as the day we learned who Miroslav Klose was. To think, he's still playing - And scoring to this day!
I so hope he doesn't return like that to Fluminense, dear god.
Could be worse, you could be from American Samoa or - to venture into non-FIFA - Sark (P4 L4 F0 A70).
158 days ago: New West Guiana lodged a message
*wakes from my long slumber* Hey new faces. *goes back to sleep*
"The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 20.002 billion Geisens"
Woo, 20 billion mark~
Way to go Germany ... World Champions again
According to an ESPN report I happened upon, he's been sacked.
(You'll have to excuse me, I rather like the use of the term "sacked" instead of "fired.")
And hello to our new volleyball-loving neighbors Western Borderlands! Expect a call from the NVL shortly about use of the term "NVL." :P
We're now officially less dutch than we were 3 hours ago.
Look ma, I'm top of a category!