WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 341 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 5,385th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|101.||The Republic of Mechanics||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mechanics”|
|102.||The Republic of Rhine||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ein Zwei Drei”|
|103.||The Bay Area of Silicon Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Silicon Valley”|
|104.||The Republic of Secrets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Secrets”|
|105.||The Long Range of Rockets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rocket”|
|106.||The Dominion of Seals||Tyranny by Majority||“Seals”|
|107.||The Republic of Metro||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Metro”|
|108.||The Republic of US||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“US”|
|109.||The Land of Tropical||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tropics”|
|110.||The Republic of Sentients||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sentient”|
- 18 hours ago: The Silver Palatinate of New Montreal States ceased to exist.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Semi Agrarian Metropolis of Kiryu-shi ceased to exist.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Insanity of Margaret ceased to exist.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Republic of Dateun arrived from Asia.
- 6 days ago: The People's Republic of Etelkoz ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of The Western States of America of the region World Wide Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Land of Strong Oak ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of Kemobon departed this region for The Military Commonwealth.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Videoslavia arrived from The West Pacific.
- 11 days ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille ceased to exist.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Wahey! Whereabouts are you doing your larping?
8 hours ago: The Insanity of Margaret ceased to exist. <--- hooray!!
She'll be back... kinda like that one holiday over which everyone gets crazy and you're only too relieved when it passes by, only to realize that you're just 364 days from the next one...
Haha, I don't drink, but I spent a lot of time hitting spirits.
My geography is terrible, but I know I was near-ish to Liverpool. Pretty sure it was on the Wirral.
Oh, you're UK based. You going to be coming along to Empire next year then?
Emmmmmmpire. Dooooo eeet.
It has been discussed. I think the timing doesn't work out well, because I'm doing a tough mudder event around that time. If I can do both, I probably will though. And my body will curse me forever for it. Ha.
There are four Empires in 2015. Do the Summer (end of July) one, as I'm aiming to be there!
Oh right, I only knew about two. The one people were talking about was in May I think. Should be able to do end of July, though. Plenty of prep-time, too.