WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 2 years 98 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Atlantian Oceania
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 2,880th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 15 hours ago: Naitpyge ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The hodori archipelago ceased to exist.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Colony of Oceanic Lemmingtopias arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Islamic Republic of Patistan departed this region for United Empire of Islam.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Colony of Unpronounceable departed this region for Somerset.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Colony of Unpronounceable arrived from The West Pacific.
- 4 days ago: Windrunner ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Diverse Republic of Perlasilangan arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Principality of Frencia-Espagnea arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: Luwhel-besny ceased to exist.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
They can also find that incriminating evidence that you plagiarized every single one of your dissertation papers and revoke your degree.
this is a common concern. i think one of the biggest flaws in the education system is that we expect teenagers to make adult decisions that will (in theory) impact the rest of their lives. that said... as far as i can tell, the main value in a degree isn't necessarily in the subject(s) you study. it's in the transferable skills you gain from it.
i dropped out of university after two years. looking back, i wish id just toughed it out and completed my degree, even though i hated it and wanted nothing to do with it, even if i ended up barely passing it. just having a degree would have made the last decade or so of my working life a lot easier, even though the degree i took has nothing to do with my current (or desired) line of work.
I'm pretty happy doing Computer Science, I just tend to get worried when I hit roadblocks in certain courses that I can't push through. Found out today that no, I will not be going much further into Artificial Intelligence, as even a relatively basic sort of intelligent search was beyond my capabilities. Which is kind of a bummer when my best friends are going into AI, but eh, it's not for everyone.
eyy another tech guy! I'm doing IT and Business in college atm.
Is anyone else getting a strange wind from the northeast? Nope? Just me? Oh okay then, keep calm and carry on then. All that jazz.
Northeast of Valanora is what, 80% of the region? In any event, we're happy to check our open hazardous waste burnpiles, for the right price! :P
That only works if you're looking at the map upside down... and inverted... and doped up... and running nude through a supermarket aisle, flailing random cans of tuna at tourists... and - what was the question again
orite, some SLANI idiot was eating beans, you can plug your nose if you care...
Now we have a definitive answer!