WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected )
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Atlantian Oceania
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 10,632nd in the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Reunited estonia departed this region for United Valhaven.
- : Reunited estonia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Eelandii ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Crosshills Embassy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Pacitalia arrived from Lazarus.
- : Strike ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of Whittoria arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Irvine Empire arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Fourth Republic of Athonos of the region Allied Federation of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nscf ceased to exist.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Before long, you could win an AOCAF.
Hey, #1 in the region for something! It's mine, all mine(s)!
When will the WGPC start again? Terho is getting his ass handed to him in HRC :c
Hah, Will Madison will return with a vengeance.
Just realized I should leak another thing just in case it fits with others' planned RPs. The former Califan region will have both left and right wing governments, so if anyone has an extremist character on either end who would go abroad for a cause but probably stay in AO, feel free to PM me about joining RP forces :]
All of our characters are extreme - left or right. Mostly because we can't figure out left from right. (or is it right from left?) Can we do up, down, top, bottom, charm, and strange parties instead? (or are those quarks?)
Dangit I CTE'd with no warning. Good thing I backed up my flag to my external.
What'd I miss?
The Rapture - we were all left behind, and someone vomited a whole bunch of SLANI in the litter box (someone's got to clean it too)... so, nothing really...
Typical Friday night then.
So, uh, out of the SLANI cometh the Capitalizt Antichrizt?