WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 120 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 10,647th in the world for Most Avoided.
|101.||The Republic of East Neutralia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Under New Management”|
|102.||The Republic of Konguska||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Watch Out Below!”|
|103.||The Protectorate of Sugar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sugar is Sweet”|
|104.||The Republic of Atlantian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Atlantian”|
|105.||The Republic of Zulu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Zulu Nation”|
|106.||The Republic of Sentients||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sentient”|
|107.||The Kingdom of World||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All as one”|
|108.||The Republic of US||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“US”|
|109.||The Republic of The Rockies||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hit the Rockies”|
|110.||The Colony of Comets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Watch out here I come”|
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Cairius ceased to exist.
- 7 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Rhetorical Devices arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days ago: The Tropics of Vilita updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Free Land of Northwestern Isles arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Commonwealth of Bkini Bottom arrived from The East Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Vankelland Islands arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Football lovers of Mangolana arrived from Rushmore.
- 5 days ago: The Princedom of Paragon arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
That went on far too long.
Indeed. Who else needs some tropicorp balls?
The Paradystopi Department for the Advancement of Bonkers Behaviour and Horseradish Surveillance Technique Research Department just placed an order, using the Lymantatian FA as their cover.
seems as though someone rolled some Nellie Scout Chance Cubes and got spontaneous greetings extensions. Is it time for the AOCAF again, or should we invest in getting a real calendar with NSfooty dates?
If only there was a scouting organization that would sell some sort of date tracker as a fundrai-
*ducks the flying frying pan*
No doubt that was a Nellie Scout Brand Frying Pan...