WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 278 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Atlantian Oceania
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 1,101st in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|101.||The River of Pirahna||Democratic Socialists||“Pirahna”|
|102.||The Fighting Guild of Dwarves||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where is snow white when you need her?”|
|103.||The Republic of Fire Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The last boundary”|
|104.||The Jurassic Park of The Lost World||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We were lost, but are we now found?”|
|105.||The Community of Terrapins||Tyranny by Majority||“Go Terps!”|
|106.||The Democratic Republic of Senators||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Senate”|
|107.||The Kingdom of World||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All as one”|
|108.||The Dinosaur of Sinclair||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oil heats a dinosaur”|
|109.||The Most Serene Republic of Maple Leaf||Tyranny by Majority||“Be a Leaf”|
|110.||The Kingdom of The Aztec Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aztec”|
Last poll: “AOCAF 45 Host”
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Principality of Crononia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Noble and Ancient Kingdom of Octinstine departed this region for Rushmore.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Colony of Luwhel-Besny arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Founder of Union of Oceania of Pantooin departed this region for Friendship.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Spokania departed this region for Rushmore.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Spokania arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Federal City-State Republic of Mastille ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Tropics of Vilita created a new regional poll: "AOCAF 45 Host".
- 8 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Kirisaki arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
my plan for this AOCAF, an rp of some crazy person from WG sailing all over the region and visiting every nation. Tg if you're interested in helping, CTE and others who aren't even in it i'll get that info from rps or factbooks.
AOCAF 45 RP Thread is posted: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=312955
AOCL Signups are open: http://www.atlantianoceania.com/index.php?showtopic=2471
If anyone can help, please let me know! Thanks!
Important host announcement: Get it on your agenda :p
Group Draw will be held tomorrow at 20:00 GMT or 16:00 for those living in the Eastern Coast of USA, go to
http://esper.net/publicirc.php and then write your nick (Nation name or something similar) and then the channel, just insert #AOCAF45 and you'll appear in the channel.
Group Draw for AOCAF will be held 40 minutes before expected due to a spontaneous RL situation, now will be at 15:20 EST - 19:20 GMT.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
So, earlier on IRC there were two jokes that went over the top of everyone's head:
<NFX> Probably. Baz was HUGE back in the day. 95X won AOCAF Cup 22 there. :)
<NFX> I don't know what planet you're on. Sorry.
<Hector_Verimidad|WBD> Earth, you?
<Amy_Wong|JEC> What's with the AOCALF anyway?
<Amy_Wong|JEC> Hi Zenic
<Hector_Verimidad|WBD> 'tis a joke Jeck.
A few minutes ago I had one of those moments where I realized I could explain without further explaining:
As usual, the comments on that video gave me cancer. Although, that's typical of any Youtube video. :P
I'd suggest starting to run for your lives, because Bazalonia will be here soon with a huge need for blood and stabbing.
Also this is your friendly 24 hours reminder for the AOCAF/AOCALF or the way you call it (jk) MD1 cut-off.
meh, just toss a few a Bazaburgers and they'll be fine. Just make sure you keep the kumquats tree clear as well...