WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 315 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Atlantian Oceania
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 88th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|11.||The Kingdom of Osarius||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Non illigitamus carborundum”|
|12.||The Ranger of Windrunner||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Windrunner, at your service”|
|13.||The Republic of Greater Watford||Left-wing Utopia||“A unified nation, a national unity.”|
|14.||The Commonwealth of Austenersey||Democratic Socialists||“Corruptio optimi pessima”|
|15.||The Royal Federation of Geisenfried||Left-Leaning College State||“Quaerere gloriam aquilae volanti”|
|16.||The United Federal States of New West Guiana||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom is all but a choice”|
|17.||The Extremely Dysfunctional Land of Farfadillis||Left-Leaning College State||“Fun, Conflagration, DANGER”|
|18.||The Eternal Realm of Valanora||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Serve thy nation, then serve thy Goddess”|
|19.||The Equestrian Sky Colony of New Cloudsdale||Democratic Socialists||“International Cooperation is Magic”|
|20.||The Semi Agrarian Metropolis of Kiryu-shi||Left-Leaning College State||“here it sits”|
- 90 minutes ago: The Revolutionary Soviet State of Warkus ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Frozen North of Quakmybush arrived from Osiris.
- 18 hours ago: The Federation of Kemobon arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- 21 hours ago: The Royal Protectorate of Alafar arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Republic of Florgania ceased to exist.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Exiled People of Dark Templara departed this region for Vanorian Combine.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Elven Colony of Vyinta departed this region for Vanorian Combine.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Blessed Imperial Realm of Elves Security Forces departed this region for Vanorian Combine.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Blessed Imperial Realm of Elves Security Forces arrived from Lazarus.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Exiled People of Dark Templara arrived from Osiris.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I was in a region a year ago that had the most success when everybody worked together to work a cure (and targeted cure missiles at coordinated targets).
But to do another thing with zombies a third time in two years? I'm not convinced.
Now had this be an Ebola outbreak...
they might get a C&D letter from the CDC...
Some people want to watch the world burn.
Oh... huh, apparently it's just me. Never mind, then.
Well I've brought Alafar (not zomni) for this years Z-Day, a nation with zombies to lay blame on.
We'll just blame the Dancougarite interns again...
So that folks have a reference point, the infection happens roughly 19 hours from this post - right at 0:00 UTC the morning of. I for one will be on around then to start research, but will probably be out for the majority of the event, alas, due to other plans. If I have a chance, I'll be sure to lob some cure missiles in whatever direction is most helpful.
For those who have decided not to get involved, I can't say I blame you - it's not your thing, and that's cool - but I would ask, as a favor to those who are trying to successfully beat this (which of the participants who bothered to express their intentions, is most of us), that you guys at least take a moment in that time period to at least set your nations to research a cure. At the very least, it's likely to help our cause a little better. We did pretty well last time, from what I recall, and it'd be pretty awesome to see a region our size kick some serious zombie ass this time around again.
Best of luck!
Pretty well, top ten of NS in both most survivors and least infected is darn good! Good thing for me it'll start 5 pm my time so I'll be and help find a cure for the living dead.
I'll set my nation to research then, but that will probably be it.