WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Asgard
As a region, Asgard is ranked 2,766th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|11.||The Empire of The Ring Cycle||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wagnerian leitmotif”|
|12.||The Kingdom of Sil Arion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By the Stars and Steel, the Light of Truth Shall Rise”|
|13.||The Democratic Republic of Cyracusa||Left-wing Utopia||“From those with the ability to those with the need”|
- 4 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Methos and Darius departed this region for Ile de France.
- 4 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Methos and Darius arrived from Ghoulsville.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Jothunheim departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Jothunheim arrived from The South Pacific.
- 20 days ago: The Empire of Tsa langi departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 22 days ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 departed this region for Ghoulsville.
- 22 days ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 arrived from Ile de France.
- 23 days ago: The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 23 days ago: The Armed Republic of 4thGermanreich departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 23 days ago: The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil ejected and banned The Armed Republic of 4thGermanreich from the region.
Asgard Regional Message Board
My nation is a member of the WA. I ask ,l in this region to endorse us, an all your requests presented.
endorse me so I may represent us all in the WA.
With the exception of the cool theme, is there a reason we have an embassy with this region? It appears abandoned.
It's not exactly abandoned in that I'm still maintaining the Founder account, but it's been memorialized at this point and I don't foresee further activity. I'm considering closing all of the region's embassies to reflect the fact that the region is now closed. The origin of the embassy was that Asgard was a member of the NS Republic in 2012.
Okee dokee. Thanks for the answer. I'll put it on the list for the cleaning team.
It is sad to see a region die like this.
Nobody is more sad about it than me. This was the first big thing I did in NationStates, and in some ways despite its relatively brief history still the thing I'm most proud of doing. Much of the original community has retired or moved on though, my own gameplay views have significantly changed since 2012, and any attempt to revive it now would be more like creating a different region by the same name than reviving the region from 2012. Despite a couple of revival attempts since then, what Asgard was ended in 2012 and it will never be that or anything even closely resembling it again.