Asgard RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Asgard Founder of Sacred Yggdrasil

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 589th Highest Drug Use: 1,466th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,618th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Asgard!

Re-founded in 2012 with a history dating back even earlier, Asgard has always been a region that is welcoming to new players who want to join a casual, friendly community. Issues players, role players, game players -- all are welcome in Asgard.


Embassies: The Alliance of Dictators, Democratic Republic of Bavaria, Equinox, Ile de France, Lone Wolves United, The MT Army, Peoples Republic of Iceland, The Western Isles, and The Bar on the corner of every region.

Tags: Issues Player, LGBT, Anti-Fascist, Social, Casual, Game Player, Fantasy Tech, Role Player, Past Tech, Medium, Magical, and Invader.

Asgard contains 21 nations, the 589th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Gambling Industry in Asgard

The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.

As a region, Asgard is ranked 5,010th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The Empire of NorjarmennInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Victory without honor is no victory at all.”
12.The Dominion of BalextranCorrupt Dictatorship“Hail Sithis ”
13.The Empire of The Real HauterlandDemocratic Socialists“We bought this land”
14.The Federation of StratigiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“With you to the end of the line”
15.The Incorporated States of Republic of PatistanDemocratic Socialists“Try not to poo thyself ”
16.The Free Land of ZucerdalInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The early bird gets the worm. What owls eat is worse!”
17.The Asgard Founder of Sacred YggdrasilInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά”
18.The Republic of Pasteros UnityDemocratic Socialists“Por el chico no hay guagua”
19.The Benevolent Sleeper of GeuonaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“I will be Keiser some day”
20.The Empire of CollectorsNationFather Knows Best State“I know best”
«123»

Regional Happenings

More...

Asgard Regional Message Board

The Anti BiosTerminator of FreedomTerminator wrote:Why not you :P

I'm going to ask you the good old fashioned question: u mad?
I don't really want to revise my role as Delegate for Asgard.

Firstly, I don't want to join the WA again, I prefer to keep Experia out of that sort of thing - we prefer to stay out of diplomatic affairs.

Secondly, I think it would be a good idea to get someone else to do it so that it gives other people a shot of the limelight and some experience in passing resolutions and understanding how they're made; it would give people a better idea of how international resolutions are passed!

Thirdly, we could use it as a method of getting Asgard active; making people compete for the spot of regional delegate in monthly/ bi-weekly or monthly/ quarterly elections would be beneficial for our growth and activity.

Fourthly, I like my current title, pls let me keep it.

FreedomTerminator

Experia wrote:I'm going to ask you the good old fashioned question: u mad?
I don't really want to revise my role as Delegate for Asgard.
Firstly, I don't want to join the WA again, I prefer to keep Experia out of that sort of thing - we prefer to stay out of diplomatic affairs.
Secondly, I think it would be a good idea to get someone else to do it so that it gives other people a shot of the limelight and some experience in passing resolutions and understanding how they're made; it would give people a better idea of how international resolutions are passed!
Thirdly, we could use it as a method of getting Asgard active; making people compete for the spot of regional delegate in monthly/ bi-weekly or monthly/ quarterly elections would be beneficial for our growth and activity.
Fourthly, I like my current title, pls let me keep it.

ayy sorry if offended you
I asked that because you were ex Delegate.
I wonder where are other nations in Asgard .-.
Vice Founder sounds nice :D

Experia

The Anti BiosTerminator of FreedomTerminator wrote:ayy sorry if offended you
I asked that because you were ex Delegate.
I wonder where are other nations in Asgard .-.
Vice Founder sounds nice :D


No, no, you didn't offend me.
And I get it, there is need for someone who is experienced in the role.
I'm probably going to prepare a region wide broadcast.

FreedomTerminator

This region really was something when I joined it many a year ago. I do hope we can restore it to its former glory.

Experia

Trollheimr

Wow... I'm a horrible economist.

The boatia

How many people in Asgard are in WA because I am

Balextran

The boatia wrote:How many people in Asgard are in WA because I am

hue

Balextran

My nation about died. No dying on my watch!

10 days ago: Experia ceased to exist.
...

20.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics