WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Experia (elected 98 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Asgard
As a region, Asgard is ranked 1,181st in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|11.||The Empire of Mullida||Corporate Police State||“Rejoice”|
|12.||The Rogue Nation of Ulfrig||Father Knows Best State||“Kill everything”|
|13.||The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)”|
|14.||The Kingdom of Experia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Power that lies within.”|
|15.||The Rogue Nation of Dingopolusus||Father Knows Best State||“There are Dingus Amingus”|
|16.||The Principality of Boldavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hva har vi å frykte?”|
|17.||The Kingdom of Forced Silence||Democratic Socialists||“One in the hand is worth two in the anus. ”|
|18.||The Empire of Cyracusa||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Sailing away to undiscovered seas”|
|19.||The Dominion of Thor||Authoritarian Democracy||“Where's my hammer?”|
|20.||The United Kingdoms of Fennoscandia||Left-Leaning College State||“Alt för Fennoskandien.”|
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Stallcadia ceased to exist.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Antida ceased to exist.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of TheMostCleverBot departed this region for Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of Mistvale arrived from The West Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Cyracusa arrived from Brightwall.
- 10 days ago: The Dictatorship of Froto ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ulfrig arrived from Albion.
- 12 days ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr of the region The Atlantic Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Dominion of Donner Eisenfaust ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Democratic States of United Orcish Hordes ceased to exist.
Asgard Regional Message Board
We need to work on getting more people into Asgard.
We have 81 nations. I would say it's more of a matter of getting people active and chatty.
Have we stopped sending telegrams? Sending out more may help.
What about a regional map and in depth forum rp's? that could help as well.
The Emperor's essentially packed it in.
I don't think they have been stopped. I received one and that's how I came to be here. Though more could possibly be sent. I am not sure.
The regional map is quite nice though pretty filled. I would almost say that we may need a new and updated one. One with plenty of room. Also, maybe set a limit on starting size and then RP to acquire new lands to build up?
Holy Nordic Marvel! Robin will still win in the end!
What's the phoenitic pronounciation of Yggdrasil?
I've always wondered.