WA Delegate (non-executive): The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia (elected 158 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Sacred Yggdrasil
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Asgard
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 8,441st in the world for Most Armed.
|11.||The Theocracy of Aldbourne||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Gods be with you.”|
|12.||The Empire of The Ring Cycle||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wagnerian leitmotif”|
|13.||The Rogue Nation of Dryth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Endure...in enduring, grow strong.”|
|14.||The Rogue Nation of Evidentia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Prove it.”|
|15.||The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia||New York Times Democracy||“ˇEl pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!”|
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Protectorate of Tepawanda ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Armed Republic of Natsionalnyy Front ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Drakemark ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Socialist States of New Da Boss Land of the region New Northfield proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Dominion of Darsithis departed this region for The Silver Isles.
- 21 days ago: The Incorporated States of Orthilax ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The The Socialist Hippie-fest of New Treeladonia departed this region for The Pollywog Empire.
- 22 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Theocracy of Thunder God Thor ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Industrial Megacenter of The Noose departed this region for The Alliance of Dictators.
Asgard Regional Message Board
I'M FIRST HUAAUAHhauah
Anyone know why the board is offline?
Top 5% in the world for most nudist... Don't know if I should really be proud of that or not.
So is the forum board ever coming back online?
No idea :/
This place has become stagnant. We need some revitalization.
My wee little nation has started getting more developed at least. But I'm still not sure the reason behind it.
Agreed, Vibjerg, we need to talk a bit more here. Anyway, top 1% in the world for highest drug use here, I'm so proud of myself.
Indeed. I'm now a "handshaker". Ballin'!
So random question. What made everyone come to Asgard? For me it was the appeal of the Norse mythology and the Scandinavian feel of it, which tied in well with the name of my nation.