WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Keisari of Sacred Yggdrasil
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Asgard
As a region, Asgard is ranked 1,242nd in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 departed this region for Ghoulsville.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 arrived from Ile de France.
- 4 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Former Christmas Delegate of Nicholas Remington departed this region for The Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 12 days ago: The Empire of Kathiawad of the region Sparthens proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Dictatorship of Le Karrm departed this region for Graveyard.
- 18 days ago: The Dictatorship of Le Karrm arrived from Asgardia.
- 18 days ago: The United States of The Meso-American Confederacy departed this region for The Democratic Kingdom of the Illawarra.
- 18 days ago: The United States of The Meso-American Confederacy arrived from The North Pacific.
Asgard Regional Message Board
So is the forum board ever coming back online?
No idea :/
This place has become stagnant. We need some revitalization.
My wee little nation has started getting more developed at least. But I'm still not sure the reason behind it.
Agreed, Vibjerg, we need to talk a bit more here. Anyway, top 1% in the world for highest drug use here, I'm so proud of myself.
Indeed. I'm now a "handshaker". Ballin'!
So random question. What made everyone come to Asgard? For me it was the appeal of the Norse mythology and the Scandinavian feel of it, which tied in well with the name of my nation.
Greetings all. It's good to be back. How is everyone?
- Keisari Cormac