WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Archbishop Williams contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Archbishop Williams
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Archbishop Williams is ranked 5,304th in the world for Most Average.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The People's Republic of Qajatopia departed this region for Nugut.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Archbishop Williams and The Black Riders.
- 10 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII lost WA Delegate status.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII departed this region for Nugut.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII altered the region's flag.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII updated the World Factbook entry.
- 11 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Mnitousria departed this region for Nugut.
- 11 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII became regional WA Delegate.
Archbishop Williams Regional Message Board
The Conglomeration of corporate commandos
The assembly of the missinformed masses sounds good
I just checked the settings page and there's no way to change the name once the region is established...
Oh well I guess we'll have to make deal with our overly simple name... Ehhhhhh!
Thanks for trying! It will work
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
World Assembly Compliance Commission (Saved. 3 days 9 hours ago)
Laws have been enacted to bring the Confederacy of Otterburge into compliance with the World Assembly resolution "On Multilateral Trade Talks".
I hate the fact that they blocked this at school
Just to clarify, this is Perry. I made another nation ;3
Dead chat is dead.