WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Archbishop Williams contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Archbishop Williams
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Archbishop Williams is ranked 15,795th in the world for Most Cultured.
- 28 days ago: The People's Republic of Qajatopia departed this region for Nugut.
- 33 days ago: Embassy established between Archbishop Williams and The Black Riders.
- 36 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 36 days ago: Lord drizzy xviii lost WA Delegate status.
- 37 days ago: Lord drizzy xviii departed this region for Nugut.
- 37 days ago: Lord drizzy xviii proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 37 days ago: Lord drizzy xviii altered the region's flag.
- 37 days ago: Lord drizzy xviii updated the World Factbook entry.
- 37 days ago: Mnitousria departed this region for Nugut.
- 37 days ago: Lord drizzy xviii became regional WA Delegate.
Archbishop Williams Regional Message Board
The Conglomeration of corporate commandos
The assembly of the missinformed masses sounds good
I just checked the settings page and there's no way to change the name once the region is established...
Oh well I guess we'll have to make deal with our overly simple name... Ehhhhhh!
Thanks for trying! It will work
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
World Assembly Compliance Commission (Saved. 3 days 9 hours ago)
Laws have been enacted to bring the Confederacy of Otterburge into compliance with the World Assembly resolution "On Multilateral Trade Talks".
I hate the fact that they blocked this at school
Just to clarify, this is Perry. I made another nation ;3
Dead chat is dead.