WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected 8 years 169 days ago)
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Antarctica
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 15,112th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|11.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pilington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|12.||The Confederacy of Wilkes Land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am just a person trapped inside a womans body.”|
|13.||The Confederacy of Lake Vostok||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I got hit by an on coming parked car.”|
|14.||The Ambassadorial Office of Free4All||Capitalist Paradise||“Everybody gets to make up their own motto”|
|15.||The Queendom of Queen Elizabeth Land||Mother Knows Best State||“http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20757382”|
|16.||The Commonwealth of 02||Anarchy||“Rise Up!”|
|17.||The Dictatorship of Nationalist Republic of Canada||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We Watch, We Listen, For Your Safety”|
|18.||The United Socialist States of Elbow Surprise||Compulsory Consumerist State||“All great truths begin as blasphemies”|
|19.||The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft||Libertarian Police State||“Respublika!”|
|20.||The United Continent of Antarctica123||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We love penguins”|
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Deitol departed this region for Groland.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Deitol arrived from The East Pacific.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4 arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Wolololo departed this region for South East Hura Islands.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop aborted construction of embassies with Sovereign Nations of Polar Boreal.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop agreed to construct embassies with Sovereign Nations of Polar Boreal.
- 4 days ago: The Federal Republic of New European Federation of the region Sovereign Nations of Polar Boreal proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop aborted construction of embassies with The international space consortium.
- 5 days ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop agreed to construct embassies with The international space consortium.
- 7 days ago: The The grand dual monachy of The greater holy roman empire of the region The international space consortium proposed constructing embassies.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
mint chocolate chip =)
mmm, herring ice cream. i can hear my stomach growling.
shouldn't it be lemon herring ice cream?
Is Antarctica going to be running a Winter Olympics? I had an idea about using the poll system to run events -
1. Make a hidden note somewhere (such as a temp. locked forum thread) to say whether a given day is high or low.
2. Every few days, set up a poll with 4+ options.
3. When voting is finished, allot a gold for everyone who voted for the highest/lowest option, silver for the second and bronze for the third.
- e.g. If it's a lowest-choice day and the results were - choice 1 = 2 votes, choice 2 = 0 votes, choice 3 = 10 votes, choice 4 = 5 votes and choice 5 = 3 votes, both players who chose choice 1 would get gold, the players who picked choice 5 would get silver, the players who picked choice 4 would get bronze and everyone else would get nothing.
4. Run that for the duration of the Olympics and the player with most golds/silvers/bronzes wins.
As Joop is the only one who can make polls, it would be up to him.
I'm afraid I don't check in often enough to make promises of such frequent polls.
However, if someone wants a poll, just make a (reasonable) suggestion with specific question+options and I'll be happy to put it up there.
Hello, I wish to visit this region and get a feel for future possible relations between this region and the Free Atlantic. I am an unofficial ambassador.
I'd be happy to set up a bunch of relevant polls, but to make an event of it in the 14 (or 16) days of the Winter Olympics they'd still have to be posted pretty frequently.
Alternatively, we could just start on the same day and have the event run a couple of months.
That sounds like true Antarctica style