WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected 9 years 209 days ago)
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Antarctica
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 1,004th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|11.||The Commonwealth of Queen of Brrr||Democratic Socialists||“I need to go to the bar. All 4 of them.”|
|12.||The Autocracy of Saliba||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tropical Paradise”|
|13.||The Cold Caledonian Colony of Zadtsland||Democratic Socialists||“I've made a huge mistake”|
|14.||The Kingdom of Runopa||Moralistic Democracy||“Nihilum Absque Deus”|
|15.||The Empire of Aryndia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Unity is strength”|
|16.||The Negro Utopia of Hintarus||New York Times Democracy||“job applications scare the negro”|
|17.||The Conation of The Comyns||Father Knows Best State||“ ”|
|18.||The Queendom of Toreador Rose||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In the Immortal words of Socrates, 'I drank what??'”|
|19.||The Sultanate of Shetl||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Are we not men? We are Shetl.”|
|20.||The Republic of Xmara||New York Times Democracy||“Et neutralitatis”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Confederacy of The Anino Islands arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Er mah gawd ceased to exist.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Marie-Byrd Land arrived from New Warsaw Pact.
- 4 days ago: The United Kingdom of Turing Land departed this region for Outcast Refugee.
- 4 days ago: The United Kingdom of Turing Land arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Galroda arrived from Heavy Metal Heaven.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of True Chickenland arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Ehzurr departed this region for Atlantis.
- 7 days ago: The United Socialist States of Aoeuidhtns departed this region for Kingdom of Steel.
- 7 days ago: The United Socialist States of Aoeuidhtns arrived from Ethos.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
Other planets.... hmmm...
Are you considering doing the same?
Of course, intergalactic colonization is rather expensive, so we're also looking at constructing underwater domed cities and various other ways of space management.
So how is everyone anyway? All regions this quiet?
I am developing a little anxiety about what Max and [violet] will rain down on our heads April 1.
Fishermen - no not all regions are this quiet. We are a pretty quiet one though.
And Albino, I think many share our anxiety lol.
I noticed that many nations seem to arrive in Antarctica and leave within a few days, but then you have this group of nations that just stay here. Any reason nations leave here within days of arrival?
For many, they see us as not active enough. For others, this is just a stop in a meandering around the NS world.
New nations especially probably see us as boring right now, as they are probably trying to see what this game is all about, heh