WA Delegate: The TDOR of Grenartia (elected 24 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Ankh Mauta
As a region, Ankh Mauta is ranked 85th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|11.||The Planet of Sygneros||Father Knows Best State||“The land of free cigarette vouchers”|
|12.||The Daiteikoku of Imperial--japan||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Good Luck Ebola-Chan!”|
|13.||The Cannibalistic Dictatorship of Puddi Puddi||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Puddi Puddi!”|
|14.||The Dreadnought of Ionian Knights||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain”|
|15.||The Alpacalypse of Esternial||Father Knows Best State||“Sick Marmalade, Grandpa!”|
|16.||The Empire of The Psuedo-Democratic States of the Doge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You don't need that many rights...”|
|17.||The Argonian Empire of Black Marshes||Moralistic Democracy||“For the Emperor, for the Empire!”|
|18.||The Valtakunta of Soumous||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yhdessä seisomme ”|
|19.||The Republic of Lazarian||Capitalist Paradise||“.”|
|20.||The Lazarus Effect of Alex the Philosopher||Left-wing Utopia||“Herr God, Herr Lucifer, beware beware...”|
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor banned -o ebola o- from the region.
- 4 days ago: -o ebola o- departed this region for Sunalaya.
- 4 days ago: -o ebola o- arrived from The Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Borderlands of Civilos arrived from Ziggibofolopimiganigusootipitopia.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Conglomerate of Mr Zurkidson ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The People's Republic of Auxburg ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Silicate Empire of The Inritus Extraho arrived from Balder.
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between Ankh Mauta and The Empire of Tamriel.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Lazarian arrived from Osiris.
- 17 days ago: The TDOR of Grenartia agreed to construct embassies with The Empire of Tamriel.
Ankh Mauta Regional Message Board
Yay Latin for having an entire neuter gender (granted, the community of latiniloquentes still tends to use the masculine gender for nonbinary people, as this was the "default", "neutral" gender to the Romans -- referring to someone using their neuter gender would be a bit like calling someone an it in English: there are people who are okay with that, but they are very, very few and far between. The Romans had different ideas of gender than we do, anyway).
Well, that's probably where French gets it from, and since English is basically the bastard offspring of French and German, it explains English, too.
Fvcking Latin, man.
English isn't really a daughter of French and German, more a sister; but y'know.
English is a Lannister tongue.
Who says English is female?
Languages tend to be feminine in English. In many ways we do have grammatical gender, we just don't account for it in most of our morphology. But you can see it in boats, in languages, in cars, in many nations (England and Russia are always Mother England and Mother Russia, no?), and in certain words (waiter vs. waitress).
I think that has more to do with object gender than language gender.
And waiter... Well... Waiter is a nounification of the verb "wait", which is in turn from the old french word "waitier" or the middle English word "waiten", and waitress existed as a word only since the 19th century.
English eats sh*t.