WA Delegate: The Holy marmalade republic of Esternial (elected 63 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Ankh Mauta
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Ankh Mauta is ranked 290th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|11.||The Viceroyalty of Dyakovo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ver'te, Povinujtes', Bor'ba!”|
|12.||The Empire of Valentir||Father Knows Best State||“The Light shall guide us Home!”|
|13.||The Empire of Konariona||Father Knows Best State||“Sleep now, in silence.”|
|14.||The Classical Republic of Nude East Ireland||Democratic Socialists||“Something, Something, Something Else”|
|15.||The Holy marmalade republic of Esternial||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sick Marmalade, Grandpa!”|
|16.||The Lone and Level Sands of Nationstatelandsville||New York Times Democracy||“Godspeed, you pointless lunatics.”|
|17.||The Holy Conglomerate of Mr Zurkidson||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Civil rights? No we only have civil lefts.”|
|18.||The Argonian Empire of Black Marshes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Emperor, for the Empire!”|
|19.||The Grand Duchy of Jachucz||Corrupt Dictatorship||“...but the memory remains...”|
|20.||The Valtakunta of Soumous||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yhdessä seisomme ”|
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Kingdom of Sumizuna arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Far Eastern Republic of Priamur arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of TheRealStevieWonder arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: Almestrea ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Orval ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Condunumism and Ankh Mauta.
- 8 days ago: Vesperis ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Order of The Templar High Council of the region The Council of The Multiverse proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Council of The Multiverse and Ankh Mauta.
- 10 days ago: The Order of The Templar High Council of the region The Council of The Multiverse cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ankh Mauta.
Ankh Mauta Regional Message Board
"This sun-cured, septuagenarian llama farmer is called Don Roberto Placa and he lives on the slopes of an 18,400ft (5,600m) mountain bang in the middle of nowhere. From the broken plastic chair outside his low, sparsely-furnished home, he can see four volcanoes, a shimmering salt desert and, in the distance, against a space-black sky, the jagged spike of the Cerro del Hombre Muerto - the Dead Man's Peak."
"F*ck volcanoes, the llamas need me."
" 'Pumas?' sniffs Don Roberto. 'Pussy cats.' "
This is the coolest motherf*cker on the planet.
"It's time to play the trump card, the last resort of the inept reporter. It works like this: you make an irresistibly attractive hypothetical proposal in the confident expectation that the interviewee will reject it. His justification of that rejection will then reinforce the story.
"So if the government offered you a brand-new, centrally-heated, air-conditioned apartment in the city of Salta - a two-day drive from here - with running water and a flat-screen TV, would you take it?" I ask.
Don Roberto looks at me like I'm an idiot. "Of course I would," he says."
That line made me chuckle.
Quite frankly, he's pissed about this whole "interview" thing to begin with.
On my way to see the Flyers and Flames game tonight. I'm so excited. :D
...What sport is this?