WA Delegate: The Diaspora Church of The Eternal Kawaii (elected 1 year 222 days ago)
Founder: The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Anime
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Anime is ranked 9,776th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|11.||The Rogue Nation of The Union of Tentacles and Grapes||Democratic Socialists||“Making the world safe for Consentacles”|
|12.||The Drifting Enigma of West Snowtop City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery...”|
|13.||The Kingdom of Ah Ya Know||Democratic Socialists||“Live, Prosper, Create, Recreate”|
|14.||The Megassa Koukishin of Tsuruya-san||Capitalist Paradise||“Don't you think it looks megas good on me?”|
|15.||The Irresistible Cuddliness of The Pioneer Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Too cuddly for you”|
|16.||The Druid nation of Crevanland||New York Times Democracy||“The road to hell is paved by good intentions”|
|17.||The Most Holy Kingdom of Trenolar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sleeping dragons lie here.”|
|18.||The Free Land of Akattsuki||Left-Leaning College State||“Hush Hush...”|
|19.||The Gang Land of Ikebukurro||Corporate Bordello||“Russian sushi!”|
|20.||The Commonwealth of Seafoam Isle||Left-Leaning College State||“Who's been holding up the damn elevator?”|
- 1 minute ago: The Dictatorship of 1933 Germany departed this region for Borealsian Republic.
- 12 minutes ago: The Dictatorship of 1933 Germany arrived from The South Pacific.
- 16 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Old Ohsamah ceased to exist.
- 16 hours ago: The Empire of Anime Persona arrived from The South Pacific.
- 23 hours ago: The Community of Tutturuu arrived from The South Pacific.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The People's Republic of China from Hetalia arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Muckistania of the region The Bastion of Slavery proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Federation of TRANESIA of the region World Federation States proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Kingdom of Kimbas Jungle arrived from Pokemon Universe.
- 4 days ago: Drapednuronics departed this region for The Moon.
Anime Regional Message Board
Ikr, I'm glad the person ended up with her (no spoilers)
Yes that was the anime with the girl on a talking bike right or am I thinking of another anime.
If its one I am thinking of it was great :)
Who watched Glasslip? Is it good?
It is my all time favorite anime.
I watched it. It's like Nagi no Asukara. These anime look like evening drama shows to me. Visuals and OP/ED songs are great.
The bastion of slavery wants an embassy with us.
Should I send our reply in the form of a box of surprise tentacles?
Sounds reasonable enough.
WA News, "Late For Work" Edition: Apparently when we weren't looking, the GA passed the resolution, "Rules of Surrender" by a vote of 7,757 aye to 1,416 nay. We'd seen the draft proposal in work and it was a decent one, so we're fine with this and hopefully you are.
Now up for vote is the proposed "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact". It's exactly what it says on the tin: a mutual agreement between WA nations to outlaw counterfeiting of each others' currency, and to empower the WA to investigate suspect counterfeiting operations in member countries. Common sense stuff; we recommend voting aye on it.
Apologies, I only recently started a new nation on here. The last time I played must have been 5 years ago, have there been some updates where one nation can go to war with another?
Once again I do apologize if I seem to be asking dumb question.
P.S. If there are any other huge updates in the last few years, that I wouldn't be blatantly aware of, can you let me know?
There hasn't been any updates that let countries go to war with each other. However, you can go to war (RP wise) on the forums (just RP).
Some large updates would probably include the Factbooks, graphs, Zombie Apocalypses (every Halloween).