WA Delegate: The Diaspora Church of The Eternal Kawaii (elected 1 year 101 days ago)
Founder: The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Anime
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Anime is ranked 10,352nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|11.||The Anime Paradise of Konachan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“A flat chest is a STATUS SYMBOL!”|
|12.||The Watermelon Cake District of Kohhih Kappu||New York Times Democracy||“In suika we trust. In lulz is a must.”|
|13.||The Matriarchy of Kagemane||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Mendokusē”|
|14.||The Drifting Enigma of West Snowtop City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery...”|
|15.||The Democratic Republic of Azure United||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“It is Outer Heaven”|
|16.||The Empire of Noopan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Cookiezi's name we trust.”|
|17.||The Rogue Nation of Wiegers||New York Times Democracy||“For Anime and Manga! :3”|
|18.||The Sultanate of Si Wong||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Cactus Juice: It's the Quenchiest!”|
|19.||The Megassa Koukishin of Tsuruya-san||Capitalist Paradise||“Don't you think it looks megas good on me?”|
|20.||The Lovable Cuddliness of The Pioneer Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Travelling all throughout NationStates”|
- 2 hours ago: The Empire of Superior Justice ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Kurig arrived from Imperial Russian Empire.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Theocracy of Tcharn arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Mushishi ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki granted posting privileges on the Anime Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of New Hamasho ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Japanese-Germanic Imperium of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Noopan arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Emirate of Coblandia arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Lovable Cuddliness of The Pioneer Peoples arrived from The South Pacific.
Anime Regional Message Board
Cracking = English slang for Best often used by Wallace of Wallace and Gromitt, who is partial to a bit of "cracking cheese". :)
....Now I am even more confused..
hrmm.. missing *Wallace and gromit a bit :p
good times QuQ
Vergenburg, what happened?
They're making a second season of Durarara!! *jumps for joy*
What's Durara about? Some kind of bunny-battery thing?
It's an anime
And now for something completely different: WA News, "Crackin' Good Earth" edition. The General Assembly resolution Child Pornography Ban was passed 8,486 votes to 649, one of the more lopsided votes we've seen recently. (Though not the most; voting in the WA has declined since the heyday of 10,000-vote victories.)
Currently up for vote is the proposed "Convention on Fracking". It apparently is intended to regulate the eponymous petroleum recovery process out of concern that it is environmentally polluting. To be honest, we have no idea how "fracking" works or whether it is as environmentally harmful as some of its critics are claiming. The debate in chambers seems to be hostile toward this proposal, pointing out what they're claiming are serious flaws/loopholes in it. While we're normally in favor of environmental legislation, we don't approve of poorly written proposals, which this appears to be.
Heya~ I just joined your region thing. Obvious, probably.