WA Delegate: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss (elected 170 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Anarchy
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 2,991st in the world for Best Weather.
|31.||The United Socialist States of Wuzzburg||Father Knows Best State||“We were born Communist we will die Communist”|
|32.||The Sultanate of Powerful Power||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We are POWER!!!”|
|33.||The Grand Kingdom of Agbara||Father Knows Best State||“Strength and freedom.”|
|34.||The Protectorate of Military District Northwest||Father Knows Best State||“In god we trust”|
|35.||The Holy Empire of Commune Of Oghuz||Father Knows Best State||“Nation of Fun”|
|36.||The Queendom of Site A19||Democratic Socialists||“The best lack all conviction”|
|37.||The Supermarionation of Puppetstan||Democratic Socialists||“My eyes are buttons”|
|38.||The Kingdom of Dacala||Anarchy||“Just over the horizon.”|
|39.||The Kingdom of Tanarus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Run free.”|
|40.||The Jingoistic States of Fysiken||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We be coming down the road”|
- 59 minutes ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 2 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Stephen and Matilda departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected and banned The Disputed Territories of Stephen and Matilda from the region.
- 2 hours ago: The Borderlands of Captain Johnson departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Borderlands of Captain Johnson from the region.
- 2 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Palmarson arrived from HC Metalurg.
- 3 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Eraseentiernerp departed this region for The HeadWall Monastery.
- 3 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Eraseentiernerp arrived from The HeadWall Monastery.
- 3 hours ago: The Borderlands of Captain Johnson arrived from The Black Riders.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
Maybe because it's winning by ~8000 votes and doesn't matter if voted against?
Maybe because it's satirical?
Or just maybe,because Anarchy natives are trying to be morally superior and failing miserably and DB threw you a bone
there is one thing i still fail to understand. Even after months of trying:
How on earth is it possible that some people care to spend 170 days (that's almost half a year) only to ruin the game for others...
i mean... why?! invasions, tag-raids, week-long occupations... i would not enjoy it but at least i can imagine that some people do have fun with it. but this? no... i think someone badly needs attention.
And all those people endorsing him? why?!?! Can't you think for your self? Don't you see what you're doing here?
Anarchy was one of those really old regions that managed to hold a daily active group of players throughout the years. Why are you endorsing the destruction of such a thing? Do you know that you have the choice to NOT do this?
questions, questions, questions... Are humans behind computer-screens really so egoistic? must be...
The reason they are holding anarchy is primarily because of peer pressure.
TBR is mocked by other raiders for just focusing on easy things like "tag raids".
The occupation of anarchy is what they use to "save face" with other raiders. It's why they will stay as long as they can and why they are desperate to get us to leave so they can seal a victory.
TBR has risked their whole reputation among raiders on Anarchy. If they can't keep anarchy they will be seen as ineffective and lacking in true ability to destroy active regions.
As long as there are still "Natives" here TBR has not truly won and has not sealed a victory.
lol Duck boss why did you vote against the ban on child pornography?
I can answer that for you as The Marshal of Gest explained to me in the forumthread:
"I voted against because I dislike those numbers that NS shows when something new has happened or something is up to vote. I probably glanced at the title and the vote count, the latter being vote determinative. I definitely didn't read the proposal, still haven't because I don't care. I don't care about the vote because this is not reality. Nothing that we do or don't do has any effect on the real world. Leave the moralism to Sunday school teachers."
He just doesn't care.