WA Delegate: The Anarchist Confederation of Anarchadom (elected 90 days ago)
Embassies: Kronstadt, The Union of Metiva Lame, New World Communists States, Hippy Haven, Union of Confederate Regions, UCR, Anarchist Alliance, United Federation of Canada Embassy, The Church of Eris, 3753 Cruithne, belgium, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, The Cannabis Alliance, United Nations of Peace and Liberty, Gay, The Greenlands in Exile, and 12 others.The Communist Bloc, Laissez Faireholm, World Alliance, The International Communist Union, My Pants, The Anarchist Collective, The Waters of Lethe, Palestinian Freedom Fighters, The Exchange of Mutual Authority, Kokotov, Union of Socialist Soviet Republics, and Taoism.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Anarchy
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 109th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|31.||The Colony of LianYu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“➵ Assassins, Archers & Anarchy ➵”|
|32.||The Free Land of The Rebel Stae||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“In The Rebellion we believe”|
|33.||The Empire of Orlando Magic Redux||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why Shaq, T-Mac, Howard”|
|34.||The Extended Family of KennedyJenkins||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There's madd nuff space.”|
|35.||The Autonomous Communities of Meryuma||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Vitam in libertam philosophia nostrum est”|
|36.||The Protectorate of The UFoC Mission to Anarchy||Democratic Socialists||“We Stand On Guard For Thee”|
|37.||The Free Land of Emancipated Communes||Left-wing Utopia||“Emancipate yourself.”|
|38.||The Community of Algedor||Iron Fist Socialists||“May Their Always be Anarchy”|
|39.||The Community of Beer and Cider Brewers||New York Times Democracy||“Hopfen und Malz, das Kommune erhalt's!”|
|40.||The Sorrow of I am Jacks Broken Heart||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“You met me at a very strange time in my life.”|
- 11 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Anarchist Union and Anarchy.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The United States of Anarchist Texas departed this region for Warzone Europe.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The United States of Anarchist Texas arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Blisz departed this region for The Moon.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Zero-State departed this region for Realm of Unrestricted Science.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Zero-State arrived from The Alliance of Dictators.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Accountabilibuddies of Socratopolis departed this region for The Anarchist Union.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Community of The Christian Mafia departed this region for United in Christ.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Blisz arrived from The Anarchist Union.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Accountabilibuddies of Socratopolis arrived from The Anarchist Union.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
I'd argue the Kurdish resistance against ISIS is our closest moder analogue to the Spanish civil war - I think the erstwhile Marx-Leninist PKK's embrace of Murray Bookchin's ideas of communalism is quite interesting, and their militia to me at least is reminiscent of the CNT. And I think that ISIS poses a threat that is at least analogous to fascism within the MENA region.
As far as SYRIZA goes, I hope they continue to stick to their principles.
Hello, I would like to say the embassy is complete!
Hey guys. Anyone around from 8-4 years ago? I see Seeya's still active, but no longer posting daily updates...
I was also here as Third York and Morgan Freeman Penguin.
I'm just getting lazy. Doing most of my posting on revleft.com now instead xD
Did anyone else cringe reading the first sentence of the current General Assembly resolution?
definitely. you could arguably call it "inevitable", but "necessary"...
Yes. The first line of the new resolution I found ludicrous.