Anarchy RMB Anarchy was Liberated by Security Council Resolution # 135

WA Delegate: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss (elected 171 days ago)

Founder: Illichia

World Factbook Entry

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! This region proved no match for a charge by The Black Riders!

Anarchy is occupied by LinkThe Black Riders! Visit our lair by clicking: Linkhere

Into the battle rode the following riders:
Gest
Kknight
Scooby-Doo
Suchasmallthing
Ridersyl

Defenders banned: Enough to block out the sun

Embassies: The Black Riders.

Tags: Large, Featured, Founderless, Liberated, and Recruiter Friendly.

Regional Power: Very High

Anarchy contains 69 nations, the 162nd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Longest Average Lifespans in Anarchy

Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.

As a region, Anarchy is ranked 2,291st in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
11.The Kingdom of AdalescaeWA MemberCorrupt Dictatorship“Fortuna Fortes Juvat”
12.The Community of BlankoviaWA MemberNew York Times Democracy“All matters in our own hands.”
13.The Black Rider of AdaharWA MemberAnarchy“Truth alone triumphs.”
14.The Free Land of AdamslandWA MemberLiberal Democratic Socialists“We do not sow blood”
15.The English and Western Stallion of JimiWA MemberNew York Times Democracy“For a while, I couldn't run my nation like a man”
16.The Kingdom of DovakibgWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Follow the Dova”
17.The People's Glorious Sultanate of Sandy SultansWA MemberFather Knows Best State“An oasis of political corruption!”
18.The Dominion of AelfordWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We, as one people shall never surrender to weak causes.”
19.The Federal Republic of BaltimWA MemberCompulsory Consumerist State“Fidelitate Coniuncti”
20.The New Dystopian Rep of PilipinassWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Isla Seperi! Seperi!”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Anarchy Regional Message Board

Post by United trolls suppressed by a moderator.

Why?

Maybe because it's winning by ~8000 votes and doesn't matter if voted against?
Maybe because it's satirical?

Or just maybe,because Anarchy natives are trying to be morally superior and failing miserably and DB threw you a bone

Show

Post by YoriZ suppressed by Duck-Boss.

In this regard, it is easy to be morally superior.

Show

Post by Total anarchya suppressed by Duck-Boss.

there is one thing i still fail to understand. Even after months of trying:

How on earth is it possible that some people care to spend 170 days (that's almost half a year) only to ruin the game for others...

i mean... why?! invasions, tag-raids, week-long occupations... i would not enjoy it but at least i can imagine that some people do have fun with it. but this? no... i think someone badly needs attention.

And all those people endorsing him? why?!?! Can't you think for your self? Don't you see what you're doing here?
Anarchy was one of those really old regions that managed to hold a daily active group of players throughout the years. Why are you endorsing the destruction of such a thing? Do you know that you have the choice to NOT do this?

questions, questions, questions... Are humans behind computer-screens really so egoistic? must be...

Show

Post by Natapoc suppressed by Duck-Boss.

The Undefined Lawless Territory of Total anarchya wrote:there is one thing i still fail to understand. Even after months of trying:

How on earth is it possible that some people care to spend 170 days (that's almost half a year) only to ruin the game for others...

i mean... why?! invasions, tag-raids, week-long occupations... i would not enjoy it but at least i can imagine that some people do have fun with it. but this? no... i think someone badly needs attention.

And all those people endorsing him? why?!?! Can't you think for your self? Don't you see what you're doing here?
Anarchy was one of those really old regions that managed to hold a daily active group of players throughout the years. Why are you endorsing the destruction of such a thing? Do you know that you have the choice to NOT do this?

questions, questions, questions... Are humans behind computer-screens really so egoistic? must be...

Sadly, probably.

The reason they are holding anarchy is primarily because of peer pressure.

TBR is mocked by other raiders for just focusing on easy things like "tag raids".

The occupation of anarchy is what they use to "save face" with other raiders. It's why they will stay as long as they can and why they are desperate to get us to leave so they can seal a victory.

TBR has risked their whole reputation among raiders on Anarchy. If they can't keep anarchy they will be seen as ineffective and lacking in true ability to destroy active regions.

As long as there are still "Natives" here TBR has not truly won and has not sealed a victory.

Show

Post by YoriZ suppressed by Duck-Boss.

The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc wrote:Sadly, probably.

The reason they are holding anarchy is primarily because of peer pressure.

TBR is mocked by other raiders for just focusing on easy things like "tag raids".

The occupation of anarchy is what they use to "save face" with other raiders. It's why they will stay as long as they can and why they are desperate to get us to leave so they can seal a victory.

TBR has risked their whole reputation among raiders on Anarchy. If they can't keep anarchy they will be seen as ineffective and lacking in true ability to destroy active regions.

As long as there are still "Natives" here TBR has not truly won and has not sealed a victory.

If you both are confortable with it, I would love to take this to the forum thread.

lol Duck boss why did you vote against the ban on child pornography?

Show

Post by YoriZ suppressed by Duck-Boss.

I can answer that for you as The Marshal of Gest explained to me in the forumthread:
"I voted against because I dislike those numbers that NS shows when something new has happened or something is up to vote. I probably glanced at the title and the vote count, the latter being vote determinative. I definitely didn't read the proposal, still haven't because I don't care. I don't care about the vote because this is not reality. Nothing that we do or don't do has any effect on the real world. Leave the moralism to Sunday school teachers."
He just doesn't care.

Show

Post by Natapoc suppressed by Duck-Boss.

Another aspect of why raiders raid:

Many of the people here endorsing duck boss honestly have no idea that they have been duped.

They received messages like this one the moment they were founded:

"One ring to rule them all!
____________________________________________________________
✪ Your Name Here, move to The Black Riders!
✪ We are a group of nations that raid
✪ Raiding is how combat occurs in this game
✪ Join us and fight against other players
_________________________________________

The message says that raiding is how "combat" works in the game and leads one to believe that raiding is somehow the goal of the game.

TBR sends this message, in various forums, to every nation that is created or resurrected (they spend quite a bit of RL money on stamps).

They must keep up this high rate of recruitment because of the high turnover rate of the people who they recruit.

The bulk of Black Rider members are not experienced nationstates players who understand the intent and history of the game or who like to get issues or debate politics or role play.

They are people with little experience in nationstates who got a mass unsolicited advertisement to join a raiding region and did so because they think that's how "combat" works in nationstates.

The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc wrote:Another aspect of why raiders raid:

Many of the people here endorsing duck boss honestly have no idea that they have been duped.

They received messages like this one the moment they were founded:

"One ring to rule them all!
____________________________________________________________
✪ Your Name Here, move to The Black Riders!
✪ We are a group of nations that raid
✪ Raiding is how combat occurs in this game
✪ Join us and fight against other players
_________________________________________

The message says that raiding is how "combat" works in the game and leads one to believe that raiding is somehow the goal of the game.

TBR sends this message, in various forums, to every nation that is created or resurrected (they spend quite a bit of RL money on stamps).

They must keep up this high rate of recruitment because of the high turnover rate of the people who they recruit.

The bulk of Black Rider members are not experienced nationstates players who understand the intent and history of the game or who like to get issues or debate politics or role play.

They are people with little experience in nationstates who got a mass unsolicited advertisement to join a raiding region and did so because they think that's how "combat" works in nationstates.

*makes farting noises*

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics