WA Delegate: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss (elected 178 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Anarchy
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 3,214th in the world for Best Weather.
|11.||The Free Land of Adamsland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We do not sow blood”|
|12.||The Kingdom of Adalescae||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Fortuna Fortes Juvat”|
|13.||The Community of Jotabe land||Democratic Socialists||“Ni Dieu Ni Maitre”|
|14.||The Dominion of Aelford||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We, as one people shall never surrender to weak causes.”|
|15.||The English and Western Stallion of Jimi||New York Times Democracy||“For a while, I couldn't run my nation like a man”|
|16.||The Lonius Monk of Blucerchiati Hawks||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forza Sampdoria!”|
|17.||The New Dystopian Rep of Pilipinass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Isla Seperi! Seperi!”|
|18.||The Republic of Grecoromes||Democratic Socialists||“First in line”|
|19.||The Autonomous Communities of Meryuma||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Vitam in libertam philosophia nostrum est”|
|20.||The Confederacy of Kusoyoc||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Not all Eggs will Hatch”|
- 101 minutes ago: The Most Serene Republic of Buck-Doss arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Empire of Rsuehits departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Empire of Rsuehits from the region.
- 8 hours ago: The Dominion of SnakeEye departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Dominion of SnakeEye from the region.
- 8 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Goyaw departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Grand Duchy of Goyaw from the region.
- 8 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Hecehe departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Oppressed Peoples of Hecehe from the region.
- 8 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Nsenitarolra departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
I believe duck-boss will be able to use a significant amount of his influence to ban and eject me before the next 175 day period is up. :(
It will be a lot longer then that for some of the natives who have been WA members for a long time though. They will take years to ban and eject :)
Congratulations on reaching 175 days, Duck-Boss. You have my respect as an efficient raider.
Headline: The Holy Forestavian Council pushes for liberation in other regions and has been given the green light by the Senate of move the country about as needed.
One of the Holy Councillors spoke out against the Duck today saying, "The citizens of every nation within the Region of Anarchy cry out for their right to speak freely. We will not allow our free speech to be suppressed!" His passion for the freedom of people everywhere is widely known.
The Forestavian Advisory Board also echoed similar sentiments. One outspoken Independent on the Board said something about the Duck that isn't printable here (but if you would like to see what she said, feel free to visit the Forestavian News Ticker under Factbook).
This comes directly from the Leader of The Holy Council:
"To The Duck-Boss
From The Theocratic Republic of Forestavia
Please, be reasonable and let these other nations post and speak their minds. True Anarchy, in its most sacred form, allows maximum freedom for individuals to say and do whatever they feel is necessary (provided they do not interfere with the freedoms of other individuals). This being the case, as the World Assembly Delegate of the Region of Anarchy, it is your sacred duty to assist in the operations of Anarchy not Tyranny.
The Leader of the Holy Forestavian Council (The 63rd Holy One)
P.S. For further discussion of the political philosophy of individual freedom and anarchy I will refer you to the libertarians in our Liberal Party."
Congratulations on reaching 177 days, Duck-Boss. You have my respect as an inefficient use of sitting on a chair in front of a computer all day.