WA Delegate: The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc (elected 13 days ago)
Embassies: Kronstadt, The Union of Metiva Lame, UCR, Anarchist Alliance, New World Communists States, Hippy Haven, United Federation of Canada Embassy, Union of Confederate Regions, The Church of Eris, 3753 Cruithne, belgium, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, and Brannack.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Anarchy
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 2,577th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|11.||The Optimistic State of Cor Lux||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For a brighter future.”|
|12.||The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“In the oligarchy we trust not.”|
|13.||The Discordian Travesty of Mungoth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't let them emanate the eschaton!”|
|14.||The Diversity Reserve of Chyprus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Welcome to the island of misfit toys”|
|15.||The Republic of Koochiching||Anarchy||“Lac a la Pluie”|
|16.||The Red Bastard Republic of Sierra Lyricalia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Pugnas non incipimus; definimus.”|
|17.||The Free Land of Procyonida||Anarchy||“Sic Semper Harpyja”|
|18.||The Liberated People of Chynarka||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Enough is Enough!”|
|19.||The Confederal Communities of Reptile Bay||Left-wing Utopia||“It's our world!”|
|20.||The Anarchist Confederation of Anarchadom||Left-wing Utopia||“Ni Dios, Ni Amo, Ni Patria, Ni Partido, Ni de Futbol”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Federation of Terrala departed this region for The Pacific.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Federation of Eulna departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Republic of Six Pack Abs or Beer arrived from Kidneyworld.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Embassy established between Brannack and Anarchy.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Jah Paradise arrived from The Islands of Gay.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Jah Paradise departed this region for The Islands of Gay.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of The Meerkats arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Ultraviolet2 ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Ultraviolet2 arrived from The Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of The Meerkats ceased to exist.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
Why do we even vote in the World Assembly? Are we not Anarchists? Why accept the bureaucratic tyranny of a corrupt majority?
The only reason I'm part of the WA is to reduce the chances of the black riders or some other raiding group coming in, suppressing all posts, kicking us all out and locking down the region.
The way the game works, influence protects you from getting banned and ejected and influence accumulates based on endorsement count and time in the region (That's why our best strategy is to all endorse each other)
My question is, why do we tolerate the presence of a confirmed black riders member in the region?
Who's the black rider?
Black Riders 9th Cavalry.
[quote=natapoc;8680987]The only reason I'm part of the WA is to reduce the chances of the black riders or some other raiding group coming in, suppressing all posts, kicking us all out and locking down the region.
I saw Anarchy, and I like Anarchy
What do you all think of Patents?
All well and good but this does not require you to vote in the WA.
They are crap, just another way to keep power (which is inclusive of knowledge and wealth) concentrated in a few hands.