WA Delegate: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss (elected 178 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Anarchy
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 3,214th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of New Sensual Delights||New York Times Democracy||“Be Sensual Be Clean”|
|2.||The AnarCity of YoriZ||Anarchy||“Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies!”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In the oligarchy we trust not.”|
|4.||The Anarchist Confederation of Anarchadom||Left-wing Utopia||“Ni Dios, Ni Amo, Ni Patria, Ni Partido, Ni de Futbol”|
|5.||The CNT Supporters of Nova Castlemilk||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Money? What was that? Grandad”|
|6.||The Libertarian Socialist Nation of Echelon State||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Provehito In Altum”|
|7.||The Anarcho-syndicalist Galaxies of Seeya||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We'll see where this experiment in democracy takes us”|
|8.||The Community of Blankovia||New York Times Democracy||“All matters in our own hands.”|
|9.||The Burlesk Brommende Bijen of Bijenkorf||Democratic Socialists||“bzzzzzzz”|
|10.||The Free Enterprise Communists of Sierra Lyricalia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Pugnas non incipimus; definimus.”|
- 6 hours ago: The Empire of Rsuehits departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 6 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Empire of Rsuehits from the region.
- 6 hours ago: The Dominion of SnakeEye departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 6 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Dominion of SnakeEye from the region.
- 6 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Goyaw departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 6 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Grand Duchy of Goyaw from the region.
- 6 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Hecehe departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 6 hours ago: The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss ejected The Oppressed Peoples of Hecehe from the region.
- 6 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Nsenitarolra departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 6 hours ago: The Empire of Osagossietoseiro departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
Happy 175 days :)
I believe duck-boss will be able to use a significant amount of his influence to ban and eject me before the next 175 day period is up. :(
It will be a lot longer then that for some of the natives who have been WA members for a long time though. They will take years to ban and eject :)
Congratulations on reaching 175 days, Duck-Boss. You have my respect as an efficient raider.
Headline: The Holy Forestavian Council pushes for liberation in other regions and has been given the green light by the Senate of move the country about as needed.
One of the Holy Councillors spoke out against the Duck today saying, "The citizens of every nation within the Region of Anarchy cry out for their right to speak freely. We will not allow our free speech to be suppressed!" His passion for the freedom of people everywhere is widely known.
The Forestavian Advisory Board also echoed similar sentiments. One outspoken Independent on the Board said something about the Duck that isn't printable here (but if you would like to see what she said, feel free to visit the Forestavian News Ticker under Factbook).
This comes directly from the Leader of The Holy Council:
"To The Duck-Boss
From The Theocratic Republic of Forestavia
Please, be reasonable and let these other nations post and speak their minds. True Anarchy, in its most sacred form, allows maximum freedom for individuals to say and do whatever they feel is necessary (provided they do not interfere with the freedoms of other individuals). This being the case, as the World Assembly Delegate of the Region of Anarchy, it is your sacred duty to assist in the operations of Anarchy not Tyranny.
The Leader of the Holy Forestavian Council (The 63rd Holy One)
P.S. For further discussion of the political philosophy of individual freedom and anarchy I will refer you to the libertarians in our Liberal Party."