Anarchy RMB Anarchy was Liberated by Security Council Resolution # 135

WA Delegate: The Free Territory of Astrum Nigrum (elected )

Founder: Illichia

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 51st Most Nations: 89th Most Influential: 695th+8
Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 829th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,105th Highest Crime Rates: 1,476th Nudest: 1,548th Most Cheerful Citizens: 1,680th Largest Black Market: 1,688th Most Armed: 1,690th Highest Drug Use: 1,702nd
World Factbook Entry

Freedom, remember, is not the same as liberty!

Libertas Supra Omnia - Freedom Above All

'Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it.'
- Mikhail Bakunin

'If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable.'
- Murray Bookchin

Links:

Information
LinkSchools of Thought
LinkAn Anarchist FAQ
LinkCenter for a Stateless Society
LinkAnalytical Anarchism
LinkIndependent Media Center

Activism
LinkCNT Spain
LinkFood Not Bombs
LinkGuerrilla Gardening
LinkAnarchist Action Network

Anti-Consumerism
LinkMake it yourself
LinkNever enough?
LinkAdbusters



  1. 6

    [Proposal] Anarchy Regional Map [Proposal]

    BulletinPolicy by Anarchadom . 261 reads.

  2. 11

    Subway Map to Anarchy

    MetaReference by YoriZ . 197 reads.

Embassies: Federation of Anarchist Communes, Gay, Hippy Haven, The Church of Eris, the Rejected Realms, Freak Show, Free Coalition of Governments, San Francisco Bay Area, Philosophy 115, Illuminati, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Western Isles, The Bar on the corner of every region, USSD, The Region That Has No Big Banks, belgium, and 1 other.Portugal de Esquerda.

Tags: Featured, Liberated, Socialist, Anarchist, Enormous, Libertarian, Founderless, and Anti-Fascist.

Regional Power: Very High

Anarchy contains 140 nations, the 89th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Armed in Anarchy

World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.

As a region, Anarchy is ranked 1,690th in the world for Most Armed.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Free Territory of Christian AnarchistsLeft-Leaning College State“Our rule is the works of mercy”
2.The Xenopolis of YoriZCivil Rights Lovefest“Ⓐrtists, not Ⓐrmies!”
3.The Undefined Lawless Territory of Total anarchyaCapitalizt“ataxias kai anarkhias”
4.The Free Land of ProcyonidaCapitalizt“Sic Semper Harpyja”
5.The Rogue Nation of Willy BeamishCompulsory Consumerist State“We have many goods and criminals.”
6.The Cruel Irony of TaxandrieCapitalizt“.......................................................”
7.The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of SmaraAnarchy“♥”
8.The Do As You Please Land of The Peoples Confederacy of Rusty ThingsAnarchy“Nulli dei, nulli domini”
9.The Democratic States of FreenasiaAnarchy“Freeeeee”
10.The Troll gate of TROLLFACE LEGIONAnarchy“TROLOLOLOLOL”
1234. . .1314»

Regional Happenings

More...

Anarchy Regional Message Board

The Edgy Teenage Contrarians of Pantuxia wrote:I would agree with everything except the part about loving your country. Nationalism and patriotism are fundamentally at odds with libertarianism and anarchism. Not only do they demand love of something that oftentimes doesn't care about you, but they also demand a willingness to conform to certain ideas and cultures.


Anarchism cannot be nationalist because nationalism is based on loyalty to a nation-state, but unless one is egoist, there's nothing to prevent one from identifying with their nation and being biased towards it's culture. It's a natural human thing to identify with a group and prize it's attributes over other groups (even people before the existence of the state did that). In an anarchist world, I think there will be voluntary associations of those who want to preserve their culture and live with other people who feel the same. I can accept that others prefer multiculturalism and want to form communes built on that principle. But I also expect that others will accept that I prefer uniculturalism and want to form communes based on my principle.

Pantuxia, Ariasteppe, and Anarchist Ukraine

The Armed Republic of Yoshida wrote:Anarchism cannot be nationalist because nationalism is based on loyalty to a nation-state, but unless one is egoist, there's nothing to prevent one from identifying with their nation and being biased towards it's culture. It's a natural human thing to identify with a group and prize it's attributes over other groups (even people before the existence of the state did that). In an anarchist world, I think there will be voluntary associations of those who want to preserve their culture and live with other people who feel the same. I can accept that others prefer multiculturalism and want to form communes built on that principle. But I also expect that others will accept that I prefer uniculturalism and want to form communes based on my principle.


I would expect that communes would eventually form their own cultures regardless. Preferring one's own culture to other cultures may be natural, but it's unfortunate since when we identify with others less we tend to care about them less, we are more likely to do them harm or to not support them. In-group and out-group behavior is also at least one of the causes for every war. I get that people value their own culture and want to preserve it by associating with others who share that, but culture changes over time anyways. A new culture would form if people from many backgrounds lived in a commune together for a long time. If people from the same culture formed a commune, their culture would change over time and still eventually become something different. Culture can't really be preserved in stasis any more than language can, it changes over time. That said, the in-group solidarity of belonging to a culture that is discriminated against can be a valued and necessary survival tactic to cope with oppression from the societally dominant group. People from the dominant group actively preferring their own culture can be part of the cause of the oppression that the minority groups experience though.

Roubed and Entropie

Thank you for accepting our embassy request!

YoriZ, Astrum Nigrum, Irontown II, Freed Animals, and 2 othersSambalandia, and Entropie

NOTICE REPEAL LIBERATE SCHOLARS IS BY SOMEONE FROM HYDRA COMMAND CALLED "GREAT WALL OF MEXICO" AND IS ALL TRUMP NATIVIST WHITE SUPREMACIST NONSENSE. HE'S A FATHER KNOWS BEST STATE

Freed Animals and Entropie

The Matriarchy of Sambalandia wrote:NOTICE REPEAL LIBERATE SCHOLARS IS BY SOMEONE FROM HYDRA COMMAND CALLED "GREAT WALL OF MEXICO" AND IS ALL TRUMP NATIVIST WHITE SUPREMACIST NONSENSE. HE'S A FATHER KNOWS BEST STATE

yea f*ck that country i'm voting against this repeal

YoriZ and Freed Animals

I understand your dislike of the co-authors nation name and style. However, this resolution has native support, so I vote for.

Freed Animals

The Xenopolis of YoriZ wrote:I understand your dislike of the co-authors nation name and style. However, this resolution has native support, so I vote for.

things have changed in the mean time. the resolution (which would have been fine in and of itself) was written by a member of the black hawks and since it looked as if the "for" camp was in the lead without any chance of reversal the region was invaded by the black hawks, apparently with the intent of locking it down.

i vote against.

Entropie

The Free Territory of Astrum Nigrum wrote:things have changed in the mean time. the resolution (which would have been fine in and of itself) was written by a member of the black hawks and since it looked as if the "for" camp was in the lead without any chance of reversal the region was invaded by the black hawks, apparently with the intent of locking it down.
i vote against.

Defenitively against now as well.
Thanks for the info.

Entropie

Hello friends!

I like the concept of anarchy. I really recommend to take a journey of about 3 weeks to Cambodia. There is no formal law, I think.. It is possible to rent a motorbike/car without driving license. However, some accidents might happen. I never had any problems apart from theft on the Thai border. If you really like to feel yourself free then I should give it a try! :)

Not sure what to write here as raiders often disturb our regional message board.. ^_^

there is a formal law in cambodia. it's a constitutional monarchy. the thing about cambodia is that money can easily buy you the sympathy of the police. it's neither an egalitarian society nor really anarchistic in any way, what is referred to as lawlessness in cambodia is mostly just corruption. but yeah, it's a really nice holiday destination nonetheless with lots of friendly people, great weather, nice food and lots of historic sites.

Entropie

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics