WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Augustus Telcontar (elected 117 days ago)
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, British Isles, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, SPACE, Normandy, The New Inquisition, Europeia, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, A Blank Canvas, Kingdom of Ireland, Caliba, and Aura Hyperia.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Ainur
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 3,718th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
- 61 minutes ago: The Colony of Cryonia departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 69 minutes ago: The Colony of Cryonia arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Bratislovensko arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Game of Life departed this region for United Group.
- 6 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Game of Life arrived from The North Pacific.
- 6 hours ago: The Empire of Kesatria 12 arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 hours ago: The Republic of The Northern States of North America departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 8 hours ago: The Republic of The Northern States of North America arrived from The West Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Lolpop arrived from The West Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The Geats arrived from The Pacific.
Ainur Regional Message Board
I almost thought you said Ainur will be refounded. :P
Yeah, let's get rid of this crackpot founder we've lumbered ourselves with!
@ZYX: Well, let's not go quite that far :P
A big Ainurian hello to all of our new members!
Need any despotic viceroys? I'm more than qualified at genoci- I mean promoting stability!
Im new to this game. Im wondering if someone would like to help me out with growing my military? Understanding how to contribute to the community? I started to play this game because I was thinking. "How interesting would it be to run a country, and lead it to greatness."
Hi Latvian Democratic Enclave, sorry for the delay in replying to your message. Firstly, welcome to Ainur!
Now, onto your questions: We can't actually affect how you grow your nation, that's all down to the way in which you answer the issues which NationStates throws at you. Generally if you answer them in a way which is pro-military, your military expenditure will gradually grow.
As for contributing to our community, the best way to do that is to join our regional forums at: http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Ainur
They're basically where everything in Ainur happens. Once you're there, I advise you apply for citizenship, which will allow you to vote and stand in elections, to join our regional military and to do much else besides! As it happens, we're in the middle of election season, so you'll be able to vote on who you'd like to govern the region.
If you have any more questions, please ask!
Firebrand for senate
firebrand for everything
As far as growing your military, it is all issue related. To expand upon the above post , you must choose options that will side with a militaristic point of view. As far as I know, this could include issues where you can decide to invade other nations, increase defence forces if there is a national threat and maybe make military service compulsory. Of course there are many more, but that's just to point you in the right direction and attitude in order to grow your military.
On another note, I've written a little analysis on regions titled: "Anatomy of a Region". It's about the working parts of a region in general and a little of my perspective on how to create a successful region. Enjoy and feel free to comment!