WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Escanthea (elected )
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, Normandy, The New Inquisition, Europeia, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, Kingdom of Ireland, Caliba, Grand Central, Equinox, Wintreath, Pax Britannia, Solid Kingdom, and 18 others.Osiris, The Free Nations Region, Asia United, Dreamia, The Grand Alliance of Nations, Westphalia, New Ausozera, Vanet, Agora, The Western Isles, Rossferry, APSIA, Singapore, Union of Free Nations, Orthanc at Isengard, U R N, New Montreal, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
The embassy with Vanet is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Ainur
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 12,997th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Holy Empire of Entgeistert of the region Vanet ordered the closure of its embassy in Ainur.
- : The Armed Republic of The Peoples Republic of Stalin arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Federation of Shuanionta departed this region for Arctic.
- : The Federation of Shuanionta arrived from Europeia.
- : The Queendom of Veastratus arrived from The Pacific.
- : Charliesheenland ceased to exist.
- : Alapaap ceased to exist.
- : The Confederacy of Kalinski of the region The Unholy Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Zelene departed this region for Dellenaria.
- : The Queendom of Starberry arrived from The East Pacific.
Ainur Regional Message Board
And I'm guessing throughout all of this Feminamia is just chilling, looking at the stars, and when two go out, that's like the Tarot equivalent of The Lovers or something or I don't know yadda yadda yadda pseudo religious pagan stuf blah blah blah boom they have a similarish calendar, like the Mayans or whatever.
Orthodoxy doesn't have crusades. I don't know what you people are talking about.
You can be certain there will be orthodox crusades if ever there were a chance of reclaiming a certain City...
Constantinople would be in a different dimmension or something though, and in the 900s it was still very much Orthodox. I really don't understand what you're implying.
It's an alternate world. I'm sure we can have some other religion do crusadery things.
I'm saying the only reaso there weren't arthod8x crusades is because there didn't really have to be.
The Nations RP has been purged and my nation just made a version with the Hunger Games except only the fattest teenagers are selected.
Today is a good day.
*Walks in with a bunch of dwarfs* May the power of the arkenstone guide you!
What do you mean by 'I want a calendar'? That makes absolutely no sense!
If you're wondering, No, I'm not from Ainur, I'm from Europeia fyi!