WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Benjaminstate (elected )
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, Normandy, The New Inquisition, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, Kingdom of Ireland, Caliba, Grand Central, Equinox, Wintreath, Pax Britannia, Solid Kingdom, Osiris, and 15 others.The Free Nations Region, Asia United, Dreamia, The Grand Alliance of Nations, Westphalia, New Ausozera, The Western Isles, Rossferry, APSIA, Singapore, Union of Free Nations, Orthanc at Isengard, U R N, New Montreal, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Ainur
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 3,834th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Lord bhangra ceased to exist.
- : Grooklands ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic States of United Remnant of America of the region The Empire Of Cyprus proposed constructing embassies.
- : Yosemite islands ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic States of United Remnant of America departed this region for The Empire Of Cyprus.
- : Benevola inquisicion ceased to exist.
- : Punland ceased to exist.
- : Knights company ceased to exist.
- : The book of revelations ceased to exist.
- : Avarstania ceased to exist.
Ainur Regional Message Board
Now watch as ainur dies a slow, quiet death
God save the king
Wait, what? How did I become delegate exactly? i've been a sleeper state for quite some time now...
The previous one left in protest against the government.
Huh, interesting. Good thing I noticed before my nation ceased to exist.
Really liking this silence, guys. Fantastic stuff.
Alright, I can't stand this. Off to Wintreath I go. I might come back when there's more activity, but this silence is maddening.
Hello, everyone! Have I finally sailed for the west? I'm just dropping in as I make my way around the world! How are all of you doing?