WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Augustus Telcontar (elected 157 days ago)
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, British Isles, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, SPACE, Normandy, The New Inquisition, Europeia, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, A Blank Canvas, Kingdom of Ireland, Aura Hyperia, Caliba, and Grand Central.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Ainur
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 7,748th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 3 hours ago: The Colony of The Colony dose arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The Burning Sun arrived from Rome.
- 5 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The Burning Sun departed this region for Rome.
- 7 hours ago: The Empire of Roman Italians of the region Rome proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Shaamil ceased to exist.
- 7 hours ago: The Allied States of NRUSSIA departed this region for Pacifica.
- 8 hours ago: The Confederacy of Zitovick arrived from The South Pacific.
- 19 hours ago: The Allied States of NRUSSIA arrived from The Black Riders.
- 19 hours ago: The Borderlands of RaptorFreshmen ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: The Protectorate of Aragonn-1 of the region Warzone Australia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Ainur Regional Message Board
Augustus controls Eldarion's NS account...
Why keep it then?
Why keep it? Because it's the only account which has access to the founder administrative powers over the region.
What happens to regions where the founder is long dead?
The WA Delegate takes control of the region and, for a major region such as Ainur, is usually forced out by raiders.
Who then eject and ban everyone.
Ironically, the Knights of Ainur have just sacked Rome.
We aren't barbarians. You clearly just conducted a...'police action'. That's what we'll call it, a police action.
Yeah, just like Korea.
Less a police action, more like a surprise change of government!