WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Augustus Telcontar (elected 69 days ago)
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, British Isles, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, SPACE, Normandy, The New Inquisition, Europeia, The United League of Nations, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, The Eternal Knights, Warzone Australia, and A Blank Canvas.
The embassy with The United League of Nations is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 13 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Ainur
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 3,359th in the world for Most Cultured.
- 3 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Shlonkeria arrived from Osiris.
- 19 hours ago: The Principality of Big Gatsby arrived from The Pacific.
- 19 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lyria and Rivia arrived from The North Pacific.
- 20 hours ago: The Combine of Greyvendal departed this region for A Blank Canvas.
- 22 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tree-Huggers of the region Warzone Australia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ainur.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Stinkmeaner departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Stinkmeaner arrived from International Western Union.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Pax Augusta of Eldarion Telcontar banned The Empire of Caerek from the region.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Empire of Caerek departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Empire of Caerek arrived from A Blank Canvas.
Ainur Regional Message Board
I don't even get it but i laughed.
Fartkontrol, in Denmark means "speed control"
I think I've seen those cartoons somewhere before, but I don't remember the title of the comic strips.
It's called Polandball. You can find them on reddit in /r/Polandball. I've really gotten into them over the past weekend.
snogs me m8 firebrand
Bad news folks-I won't be posting an issue of The Chronic this week. Or, well, I may post it late.
It's due to the elections and a severe case of writer's block :P
I hope we'll have a bumper election special edition!
About how all the senators entered a ring... And only one came out.
you heard me. Two of our senators are zombies.
There will be an election special edition! I'll do that instead, one before and one after. It won't be a full fledged issue though.
Um, going out of our way to disrupt the status quo between Ainur and TBR?