WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Augustus Telcontar (elected 69 days ago)
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, British Isles, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, SPACE, Normandy, The New Inquisition, Europeia, The United League of Nations, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, The Eternal Knights, Warzone Australia, and A Blank Canvas.
The embassy with The United League of Nations is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 4 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Ainur
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 12,027th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Domanii ceased to exist.
- 7 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Rouschlund departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 7 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Rouschlund arrived from The South Pacific.
- 11 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Shlonkeria arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Principality of Big Gatsby arrived from The Pacific.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lyria and Rivia arrived from The North Pacific.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Combine of Greyvendal departed this region for A Blank Canvas.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tree-Huggers of the region Warzone Australia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ainur.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Stinkmeaner departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Stinkmeaner arrived from International Western Union.
Ainur Regional Message Board
Bad news folks-I won't be posting an issue of The Chronic this week. Or, well, I may post it late.
It's due to the elections and a severe case of writer's block :P
I hope we'll have a bumper election special edition!
About how all the senators entered a ring... And only one came out.
you heard me. Two of our senators are zombies.
There will be an election special edition! I'll do that instead, one before and one after. It won't be a full fledged issue though.
Um, going out of our way to disrupt the status quo between Ainur and TBR?
SPECIAL EDITION OF THE CHRONIC, PRE-ELECTION FEVOR
~Who's running for what?
~Who does Ainur support?
~Exclusive interview with His Majesty King Augustus Anumia on the elections!
Read it all here folks: page=dispatch/id=285330
Caligula, you silly little doggy dog. I'm not running this month. My announcement of candidacy was in case if the number of candidates stays below 4, and that's obviously not the case, so I'm not going to run this around, mostly because I'm fresh out of ideas.
Ah, I sincerely apologize! I thought you were still going to run, I'll go change that.
It's nearing election day at Ainur. Max posted a thread for the sole purpose of posting memes glorifying his campaign in the election center, which lead me to post a joke senate manifesto also in the election center which inspired Crushita to do the same thing, which resulted in him and Jack Dawkins spamming the hell out of it, before Augustus put a stop to it and talked down at us much like how a conservative father would talk down his son after discovering him masturbating to hentai.
Ainur is a Central Asian country.
Be quiet and get back to practicing the piano! Mozart wrote this when he was 7, and now you're 14 and you can't even play it! You bring dishonour on our ancestors!