WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Augustus Telcontar (elected 163 days ago)
Infection Rate: 94.5% (31.48 billion infected, 1.82 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 3.4 Variable
Embassies: Glass Gallows, The New Galactic Empire, British Isles, Kantrias, The Alliance of Queens, SPACE, Normandy, The New Inquisition, Europeia, The Graveyard, The Caucasus, A Blank Canvas, Kingdom of Ireland, Caliba, and Grand Central.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Ainur
As a region, Ainur is ranked 126th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 39 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Aura Hyperia and Ainur.
- 112 minutes ago: The Matriarchy of Felicity Mercer departed this region for Asylum.
- 2 hours ago: The Empire of Escanthea arrived from Asylum.
- 4 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Felicity Mercer arrived from Asylum.
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 hours ago: The Protectorate of British Malta arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Pax Augusta of Eldarion Telcontar removed Zombie Border Control.
- 8 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The Burning Sun departed this region for The New Inquisition.
- 11 hours ago: The Hueco Mundo of Yalez departed this region for The Galactic Empire of the Milky Way.
- 14 hours ago: The Empire of Escanthea departed this region for Asylum.
Ainur Regional Message Board
No-one to ravage! The Republic of Kentucky is free of survivors!
I didn't realize this started a day ago XD Researching the cure with my tiny pop anyway
If missiles are available, MISSILE ME
How about switching to researching a cure?
I'm afraid I can't contribute to research... Everyone is either dead or a zombie
Now you can
Alright, doing it!
You don't have a lot of scientists but you've got no zombies
Thanks for those missiles, I'm new to this game so I appreciate your help!
I couldn't research the cure since I had no survivors. Now I have survivors, I can research the cure again.