WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Navy of The Republic of Kentucky (elected 287 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Ainur
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Ainur is ranked 1,951st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|11.||The Federation of United federation of places||Iron Fist Consumerists||“seeking out new life and new civilizations”|
|12.||The Republic of Ambiora||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One must be kind, until one finds reason not to.”|
|13.||The Free Land of Ponderosa Foreign Legion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live Free”|
|14.||The Kingdom of Dragoncia||Authoritarian Democracy||“What A Beast”|
|15.||The United Kingdom of Nassouwe-Oranje||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Voor de eenheid van de lage landen”|
|16.||The Republic of Emumame||Corporate Police State||“Science and Unity”|
|17.||The Defenestration of Human Waste||New York Times Democracy||“We're helping!”|
|18.||The Federalist Empire of Vervilleston||Democratic Socialists||“Chrisma Aqualia Stares Solus”|
|19.||The Ainurian of Cormac Holland||New York Times Democracy||“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)”|
|20.||The Ecologist Alliance Council of California and the Pacific||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom, Nature, Peace, Life.”|
- 13 minutes ago: The Republic of Toris departed this region for Renegade Islands Alliance.
- 21 minutes ago: The Republic of Toris arrived from The North Pacific.
- 40 minutes ago: The United States of Nate Decamp arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Nassouwe-Oranje arrived from The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 3 hours ago: The Kingdom of Bavaria-Wurttemberg arrived from The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Bavaria-Wurttemberg departed this region for The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 4 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Nassouwe-Oranje departed this region for The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 13 hours ago: The People's Republic of Peoples Republics ceased to exist.
- 17 hours ago: The Empire of Lecrae departed this region for Firestorm.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Nassouwe-Oranje arrived from The West Pacific.
Ainur Regional Message Board
Sure it is, though, of course, you can't have citizenship with both accounts, etc. So long as you keep them for RP purposes, it's fine.
Gaaaaaargh! I've just lost an entire factbook I spent half an hour on!
Speaking of factbooks, let's say that someone wrote a constitution for their nation in their factbook. Will that have any real affect on the game? Because in our constitution, we wrote that government officials would not be paid overly high amounts, yet about 50% of our government expenditure is on administration!
It won't, only answers to issue will affect the game, but it can and will have an effect on RP if it's not godmodding. Or overly strong or improbable. You can always work on issues for NationStates if you'd like.
I just answer my issues sensibly. My nation has turned out all right.
If you haven't already, be sure in options that you've disabled your ability to receive recruiting telegrams.
I just answer my issues insanely, if I answer them at all.
How the heck is your nation a Capitalizt one when your economy is fragile?
That is very odd indeed...