WA Delegate (non-executive): The Theocratic People's Republic of Patricant (elected 47 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 20 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, urkalgurk, NAFTA, and Demolibs.
The embassy with The Space For Periods is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 days.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Africa
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Africa is ranked 16,292nd in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 117 minutes ago: The Empire of Mactan of the region Cebu proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 hours ago: The Dictatorship of TOR Southern Africa of the region Southern Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 hours ago: The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region The Space For Periods ordered the closure of its embassy in Africa.
- 19 hours ago: The People's Republic of Afro-Marxist Liberation departed this region for Ixnay War Barracks.
- 19 hours ago: The People's Republic of Afro-Marxist Liberation arrived from Puppet Plantation.
- 23 hours ago: British cameroon ceased to exist.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Theocracy of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Republic of Afrinia arrived from The North Pacific.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Pan African Union arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Kingdom of Cape of Ivory departed this region for The Commonwealth of Crowns.
Africa Regional Message Board
It is moslty non- religious over here. The majority of the rest are Catholic.
Zherduta, fictional religion I created to go along with the Khorsuni culture. It's the state religion but the people are pretty much 1/4 them, 1/4 Christian, 1/4 Muslim, 1/4 animist. Details in the factbook.
Primarily Hindu, with a large Muslim population around the Capital of New Dhaka.
Islam. Primarily Shia Islam.
Majority Roman Catholic with a significant minority of traditional beliefs in the eastern provinces.
Majority is Sunni Islam. However in western areas Orthodox Christians are the majority.
At last! Mother Africa! <3
To answer the question, Juwama is a multi-religious. We are Animist, Christian and Muslim mostly, with some Jews. There are also minority communities of Hindus and Buddhists, most of whom are immigrants. And there are also a fair number of atheists and free thinkers.
Christianity is the largest religion although much of the population practice a fusion of traditional animist religions. While most Christians belong to Western denominations brought to Nuwaubia in colonial times, there are various denominations that are heavily infused with more traditional African beliefs, and even some of the mainstream denominations have accepted traditional thought and practices. There are small numbers of Muslims and Hindus, again due to migration that occurred in colonial times. Due to the period of Communism in the 1970’s and 1980’s Atheism gained a foothold amongst certain “intellectuals”. The census does not officially capture religion therefore numbers are vague at best.