WA Delegate: The Union of Chungilio (elected 144 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 24 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, urkalgurk, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, Parkerican Lands, and United Irish Empire.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Africa
As a region, Africa is ranked 16,906th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|51.||The Empire of East Xibeiguo||Father Knows Best State||“Auf James vertrauen wir!”|
|52.||The Democratic Union of Empire of Akebulan||New York Times Democracy||“Ilitawala kwa ndugu yangu yeye, watumwa na sisi wote”|
|53.||The Government-in-Exile of West Angola||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace with honor, war when neccessary”|
|54.||The National Union of Kiburi Mwamba||Democratic Socialists||“Sekta ni vimelea, kuwaambukiza moyo kumpiga ya asili”|
|55.||The Arab Socialist Republic of Maveria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Unity through Solidarity”|
|56.||The Workers' Republic of Azania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The workers united shall never be defeated”|
|57.||The United Socialist States of Ice Skating Mongoose||Father Knows Best State||“Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.”|
|58.||The United Socialist States of Central Africa||Democratic Socialists||“Magni Esse Mereamur.”|
|59.||The Theological Democracy of United Faiths||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life, Health, Strength”|
|60.||The Viceroyalty of Lyassa and Nairoa||Father Knows Best State||“Endlich allein”|
Regional Poll • Active Nations and Map Desirability Assessment
Voting opened 12 hours ago and will close in 11 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 12 hours ago: The Union of Chungilio created a new regional poll: "Active Nations and Map Desirability Assessment".
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Community of Techno-Nomads departed this region for Asia.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Community of Techno-Nomads arrived from South Africa.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Afrikstan ceased to exist.
- 3 days ago: The Republic of Magharib arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Southern atlantic republic ceased to exist.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Hatoria ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Spengland of the region Ramundi proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Black African Republic of Nuwaubia arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The United States of Peace Abroad of the region United Nations of Peace and Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
Africa Regional Message Board
I agree. Perhaps we should designate a new map maker?
Well who ever it is, we should all be on the map.
I agree, if someone tells me how to update the map I will volunteer to be the new map maker.
The only problem is getting all the people to tell where they would like to be.
I would only put the people who tell me where they want their countries on the map.
I want to be in east Africa
The nations that are on the map but not active have not been demapped because they have been active within a certain time period (6 months, I believe). Older nations will also be contacted first, and if contact can not be made, only then will they be demapped.
I will put up a poll that will assess who is active, and will assess who wants to be on the map.
I put up the poll, nations already on the map that want to be really have no point to voting in it, I suppose.
Any map requests should be made through the official forums.