WA Delegate: The Union of Chungilio (elected 14 hours ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, The United Federation, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, and 31 others.Alabama, Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, United Alliance Of Nations, Alaska, The South, France, Equatorial Guinea, Coalition of Catholic States, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, Alliance of Bearded Men, New Afrika, urkalgurk, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Republica Federativa do Brasil, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, and The United Empire of Corruption.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Africa
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Africa is ranked 9,277th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 10 hours ago: The Empire of The City of Chicago of the region The City of Chicago proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 hours ago: The Union of Chungilio replaced The Kingdom of West Angola as WA Delegate.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Protectorate of British Somaliland arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The People's Republic of Hey dude ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Australasian Democratic Union and Africa.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Dbuzu Ilunga arrived from Lazarus.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The People's Republic of Xyience ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Northern Nigeria ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Camel Toez departed this region for North Africa.
- 4 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Camel Toez arrived from North Africa.
Africa Regional Message Board
Sothen, you have been approved on the forum. Sorry for the delay.
Message me on the forum if you have any questions.
Hello fellow countries, I have come back to nation states with a new country (UAC), having previously been an active member a while ago. I would welcome any WA endorsements and will endorse any other country I see worthy. Wishing you and your countries all the best. King Jack I.
Welcome back! We are happy to have you here. You are encourage to join the Africa forum to become more immersed in the community.
And so ends my second run...
Ands so begins my second run, and humble reign.
Had I forgotten to change the Factbook entry for you West Angola? I'm sorry that I never had you listed as our delegate! However, congratulations to Chungilio for their new position as WA Delegate!
We encourage all nations of Africa to join the forums as well!