WA Delegate: The Union of Chungilio (elected 86 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 29 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Coalition of Catholic States, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, New Afrika, urkalgurk, Republica Federativa do Brasil, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, The United Empire of Corruption, Parkerican Lands, Federation of Arab Republics, and United Irish Empire.
The embassy with Coalition of Catholic States is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 36 minutes.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Africa
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Africa is ranked 160th in the world for Largest Populations.
|31.||The Republic of Esperanto Anarchists||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Progress through Esperanto”|
|32.||The Republic of Ufukwe||Anarchy||“Amani, usawa, haki”|
|33.||The Commonwealth of New Glorioso Islands||Democratic Socialists||“Freedom and Glory”|
|34.||The Republic of Saraswatistan||Anarchy||“Satyameva Jayate”|
|35.||The Sultanate of Nubuia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“السلطة إلى السلطان”|
|36.||The Holy Empire of Badaceria||Corporate Bordello||“For power with power”|
|37.||The Democratic Republic of Africa and Uganda in Particular||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Kwa maana Mungu na Nchi yangu ”|
|38.||The Free Land of Ocreole||Conservative Democracy||“Unity and Patriotism”|
|39.||The Empire of Swazi Reich||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Prosperity through domination.”|
|40.||The Republic of Southern-Sudan||Capitalist Paradise||“Justice, Liberty, Prosperity”|
Voting opened 1 day 20 hours ago and will close in 8 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 24 minutes ago: The Empire of Synaxis of the region Petria proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 hours ago: The Workers' Republic of Azania departed this region for The Internationale.
- 19 hours ago: The Republic of Upper-Volta departed this region for Maredoratica.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Task Force of Imperial Liberation Force departed this region for Arconian Empire.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Task Force of Imperial Liberation Force arrived from The SOP.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Theological Democracy of United Faiths created a new regional poll: "Should we kick out nations that support zombies during the apocalypse?".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Zimbabwe v2 arrived from The North Pacific.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Republic of Dutch Seychelles arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Republic of Look Here of the region Coalition of Catholic States ordered the closure of its embassy in Africa.
Africa Regional Message Board
How exactly will the Apocalypse work?
You have four options: Do nothing (the default), kill the zombies, find a cure, and support the zombies. Once you do your action long enough, you can launch the effects at other nations (Killing zombos, curing them, or making more).
Ah ok. How do you find a cure?
i have good defense forces and fair scientific advancement.
killing zombies will kill my citizens .
If the entirety of Africa opts to find a cure, we should be able to fight this infection with ease.
i think it is the time to deploy my defense forces.
I agree, if everyone can work to find a cure, then the infection will not take too much of a toll. Inactive and pro-zombie nations might undermine that, I suppose. I still have not formed a definitive opinion on the poll.
How do you work on a cure?
It will be like an issue, you read it, then you pick an option. One of them will be working for a cure.