WA Delegate (non-executive): The Theocratic People's Republic of Patricant (elected 37 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 20 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, urkalgurk, NAFTA, and Demolibs.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Africa
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Africa is ranked 16,808th in the world for Most Avoided.
|31.||The Theological Democracy of United Faiths||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life, Health, Strength”|
|32.||The Alien Sultanate of Serandum||Capitalist Paradise||“Wealth and Power”|
|33.||The Theocratic People's Republic of Patricant||Democratic Socialists||“To serve, to glorify, to thrive.”|
|34.||The Empire of Ashanti||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom and Justice”|
|35.||The Government-in-Exile of West Angola||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace with honor, war when neccessary”|
|36.||The Royal Colony of Dassieland||Anarchy||“Dassies rock! ”|
|37.||The Allied States of The Andromeda Islands||Left-Leaning College State||“Everybody's got a little light under the Sun.”|
|38.||The Multifunctional Nomadics of Koekeloerders||Democratic Socialists||“Kijkt ende ziet.”|
|39.||The Union of Chungilio||New York Times Democracy||“Moving Forward in Unity. ”|
|40.||The Republic of Zimbezia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Uhuru na Umoja”|
- 19 hours ago: Akalakabar ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: Parkerica arion ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Africa.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Theological Democracy of United Faiths suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Western saharan republic ceased to exist.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Central african states ceased to exist.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Mombombu arrived from Central Africa.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Mombombu departed this region for Central Africa.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Africa.
- 5 days ago: West africa ii ceased to exist.
Africa Regional Message Board
I can tell you are a human being with that kind of talk. I'm truly grateful for your kind words, good kind sir.
Just curious: What is the dominant religion of each country.
The Andromeda Islands is a secular nation, but a bare majority of people claim to be Christians.
It is moslty non- religious over here. The majority of the rest are Catholic.
Zherduta, fictional religion I created to go along with the Khorsuni culture. It's the state religion but the people are pretty much 1/4 them, 1/4 Christian, 1/4 Muslim, 1/4 animist. Details in the factbook.
Primarily Hindu, with a large Muslim population around the Capital of New Dhaka.
Islam. Primarily Shia Islam.
Majority Roman Catholic with a significant minority of traditional beliefs in the eastern provinces.
Majority is Sunni Islam. However in western areas Orthodox Christians are the majority.