WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of Badaceria (elected 4 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 22 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, urkalgurk, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, and Demolibs.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Africa
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Africa is ranked 131st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|21.||The Federation of The Second State of Zimbabwe||Father Knows Best State||“One Day We Will Be Successful.”|
|22.||The Black African Republic of Nuwaubia||Father Knows Best State||“Black Power”|
|23.||The Republic of Greater South Africa||Left-Leaning College State||“ǃke e: ǀxarra ǁke”|
|24.||The Democratic Republic of Zimbabwe v2||New York Times Democracy||“We'll make a plan.”|
|25.||The Dominion of Greater Shu||New York Times Democracy||“For Justice and Benevolence!”|
|26.||The Holy Empire of Badaceria||New York Times Democracy||“For power with power”|
|27.||The Republic of Western Sahara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Western Sahara ”|
|28.||The Empire of West Africa II||Father Knows Best State||“We will not fall”|
|29.||The Republic of African Fried Chicken||New York Times Democracy||“We will eat fried chicken every day!”|
|30.||The Democratic Republic of Malawi||New York Times Democracy||“Looking boldly into the future for prosperity and peace”|
Last poll: “Should we change our regional flag?”
- 3 hours ago: The United States of Africa-America arrived from Lazarus.
- 15 hours ago: New carabana ceased to exist.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Equatorial sibona ceased to exist.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Allied States of The Andromeda Islands arrived from The Sea Of Love.
- 4 days ago: The Holy Empire of Badaceria replaced The Arab Socialist Republic of Maveria as WA Delegate.
- 5 days ago: The Federation of The Second State of Zimbabwe arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Theological Democracy of United Faiths altered the region's flag.
- 7 days ago: Overbrook ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of Eastern Cape arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: Ufukwe ceased to exist.
Africa Regional Message Board
I tip my fedora at today's rankings.
Put a good amount of this afternoon into writing a factbook of sorts for my nation, if anyone's interested in reading that sort of thing.
Pretty good :)
When will the flag be changed?
oh, hello, it seems that like that i became the WA delegate few mins ago :D
Enjoy it. I never knew what, exactly, I was supposed to be doing.
you wasn't supposed to do anything as your powers were stripped off.
i think that i can get some job done in the WA tho.