WA Delegate: The Kingdom of West Angola (elected 38 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, The United Federation, India, Australasian Democratic Union, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, and 32 others.CSSR, Alabama, Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, United Alliance Of Nations, Alaska, The South, France, Equatorial Guinea, Coalition of Catholic States, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, Alliance of Bearded Men, New Afrika, urkalgurk, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Republica Federativa do Brasil, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, and The United Empire of Corruption.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Africa
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Africa is ranked 7,060th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|21.||The Kingdom of West Angola||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace with honor, war when neccessary”|
|22.||The United Socialist States of Kwa-Zulu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The great nation will rise again!”|
|23.||The Confederation of Senegambia||Corporate Bordello||“One people, one goal, one faith”|
|24.||The Imperial Viceroyalty of Lyassa and Nairoa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Endlich allein”|
|25.||The Republic of Mandingo Republic||Psychotic Dictatorship||“With a Buti like ours, all things are possible”|
|26.||The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Rise up against the oppressors, united people of Africa”|
|27.||The Republic of Magharib||New York Times Democracy||“Progress, Peace, Prosperity”|
|28.||The Democratic Republic of Malawi||New York Times Democracy||“Looking boldly into the future for prosperity and peace”|
|29.||The Democratic Republic of Gambala||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Uhuru na haki”|
|30.||The Republic of Congo-Cabinda||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Paz, trabalho e liberdade”|
- 3 hours ago: The Theocracy of Interracialia ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of British Cameroon arrived from Osiris.
- 15 hours ago: The Black African Republic of Nuwaubia ceased to exist.
- 16 hours ago: The Republic of Magharib arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula arrived from Central Africa.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula departed this region for Central Africa.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula arrived from The North Pacific.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Republic of Ariwutaania ceased to exist.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Confederation of Nations and Africa.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Dbuzu Ilunga ceased to exist.
Africa Regional Message Board
Sothen, I will be sending a message to the administrators about getting your forum account approved. As soon as it is, please make your request via the forums.
another factbook on our pop:
Sothen, you have been approved on the forum. Sorry for the delay.
Message me on the forum if you have any questions.
Hello fellow countries, I have come back to nation states with a new country (UAC), having previously been an active member a while ago. I would welcome any WA endorsements and will endorse any other country I see worthy. Wishing you and your countries all the best. King Jack I.
Welcome back! We are happy to have you here. You are encourage to join the Africa forum to become more immersed in the community.