WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federation of African Great Lakes States (elected 67 days ago)
Embassies: Central Africa, South Africa, North Africa, Cape Verde, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, Western Sahara, The United Federation, India, Australasian Democratic Union, Hotel Quebec, Anarchy, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and 38 others.Asia, Confederation of Nations, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, United Alliance Of Nations, Alaska, The South, North East Africa in exile, France, Equatorial Guinea, Coalition of Catholic States, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, Southern Africa, The Misty Realm, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The Dictoral Isles of Democracy, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, Hutzaland, Alliance of Bearded Men, New Afrika, Afrikaans, and The Seafield Islands.
The embassy with Hotel Quebec is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 110 minutes.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Africa
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Africa is ranked 11,493rd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|21.||The Amy of --Amy--||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nina de la mochila azul”|
|22.||The Republic of Western Sahara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Western Sahara ”|
|23.||The Republic of Djibouti||Anarchy||“I love ja booty”|
|24.||The Federation of Burundi||Capitalist Paradise||“Ethnic Clensing for hippos.”|
|25.||The Beautiful Nation of Kirafiki Watu||Moralistic Democracy||“Beautiful Nation, Friendly People”|
|26.||The Republic of Bowerstan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Bowerstan Now, Bowerstan Tomorrow, Bowerstan Forever!”|
|27.||The Democratic Republic of Gambala||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Uhuru na haki”|
|28.||The Kingdom of Kwa-Zululand||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Let Us Rise And Build!”|
|29.||The Community of Counter-Terror Agency||Democratic Socialists||“Creating a safer Africa through cooperation”|
|30.||The Commonwealth of Benin||Anarchy||“Fraternité, Justice, Travail”|
- 3 hours ago: The Incorporated States of Republic of Angola of the region Republic of Angola proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The People's Republic of Zambujia arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Pride of PeaceSeekers of the region The SOP cancelled the closure of its embassy in Africa.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Raiderons son of Raiderking of the region The SOP ordered the closure of its embassy in Africa.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Angola and Africa.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Portuguese Dependancy of HaiKowe of the region Iberian Peninsula proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Africa.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Trains of Percvania of the region Trainsylvinea proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Burkino Faso arrived from The East Pacific.
Africa Regional Message Board
man I missed the Z-Day again, sorry for being away my computer was down.
Why do I always miss this?! Gah.
Looking for new members! The Forums are always looking for new members guys! Check out the forum listed in our region description. It isn't related at all to this website other than name and a select few members, but we'd love to have more new, active members! Come check it out!
so whats been happening
Hi. Are relations with Africa's Sister Regions still as solid and do they need to be counted as such simply because of a shared name? The WFE needs to be updated and reflect the current conditions of the region. Anyways I hope that all of you are blessed and know you'll do what you need to! :-)
Well, this sucks, Tata Mandela is gone forever.
Rest in Peace Tata Mandela. We won't forget you and you'll live on in our hearts... And South Africans' wallets. May your legacy live on and may others continue the tale of a great man.
Nelson Mandela - Politician, Philanthropist, Revolutionary. May he rest in peace.
18 July 1918 – 5 December 2013
I've been wearing all black as is my country's sign of mourning. On Saturday his body will be taken to the Union Buildings. I hope I can twist a few arms to go to Pretoria