WA Delegate: The Kingdom of West Angola (elected 41 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, The United Federation, India, Australasian Democratic Union, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, and 32 others.CSSR, Alabama, Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, United Alliance Of Nations, Alaska, The South, France, Equatorial Guinea, Coalition of Catholic States, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, Alliance of Bearded Men, New Afrika, urkalgurk, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Republica Federativa do Brasil, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, and The United Empire of Corruption.
The embassy with Australasian Democratic Union is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 21 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Africa
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Africa is ranked 11,089th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|11.||The Empire of Ashanti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom and Justice”|
|12.||The Republic of Esperanto Anarchists||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Progress through Esperanto”|
|13.||The Republic of United Finjin States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We live free”|
|14.||The Republic of Western Sahara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Western Sahara ”|
|15.||The Fair Queendom of Phazania||New York Times Democracy||“Pax est unum”|
|16.||The Multifunctional Nomadics of Koekeloerders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kijkt ende ziet.”|
|17.||The Democratic Republic of Malawi||New York Times Democracy||“Looking boldly into the future for prosperity and peace”|
|18.||The United Socialist States of Kwa-Zulu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The great nation will rise again!”|
|19.||The Federation of Burundi||Capitalist Paradise||“Ethnic Clensing for hippos.”|
|20.||The Federation of Southern African Republics||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom, Equality, Diversity”|
- 2 hours ago: The People's Republic of Xyience ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Republic of Northern Nigeria ceased to exist.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Camel Toez departed this region for North Africa.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Camel Toez arrived from North Africa.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Republic of Rational nobility of the region Australasian Democratic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Africa.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Theocracy of Interracialia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of British Cameroon arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Black African Republic of Nuwaubia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Republic of Magharib arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula arrived from Central Africa.
Africa Regional Message Board
Sothen, I will be sending a message to the administrators about getting your forum account approved. As soon as it is, please make your request via the forums.
another factbook on our pop:
Sothen, you have been approved on the forum. Sorry for the delay.
Message me on the forum if you have any questions.
Hello fellow countries, I have come back to nation states with a new country (UAC), having previously been an active member a while ago. I would welcome any WA endorsements and will endorse any other country I see worthy. Wishing you and your countries all the best. King Jack I.
Welcome back! We are happy to have you here. You are encourage to join the Africa forum to become more immersed in the community.