WA Delegate: The Union of Chungilio (elected 146 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 24 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, urkalgurk, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, Parkerican Lands, and United Irish Empire.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Africa
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Africa is ranked 10,587th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|11.||The United Republic of Azania-Lemuria||Left-Leaning College State||“In varietate concordia”|
|12.||The Empire of Ashanti||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom and Justice”|
|13.||The Republic of Ufukwe||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Amani, usawa, haki”|
|14.||The Kingdom of Solomonid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ethiopia Stretches Her Hands unto God”|
|15.||The Solar Empire of Sar-Aksum||Democratic Socialists||“Justice, Honor, Tolerance”|
|16.||The Democratic Republic of Zimbabwe v2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We'll make a plan.”|
|17.||The Republic of Hibibi||Democratic Socialists||“I'm hijbi but beautiful in life ”|
|18.||The Republic of Western Sahara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Western Sahara ”|
|19.||The Republic of United Finjin States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We live free”|
|20.||The Fair Queendom of Phazania||New York Times Democracy||“Pax est unum”|
Regional Poll • Active Nations and Map Desirability Assessment
Voting opened 2 days 11 hours ago and will close in 9 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 3 hours ago: The Republic of Ariwutaania arrived from Balder.
- 14 hours ago: The Commonwealth of The Rhodesian State arrived from South Africa.
- 21 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Second Ethiopian Empire departed this region for Syndicate of Unity.
- 21 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Second Ethiopian Empire arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Union of Chungilio created a new regional poll: "Active Nations and Map Desirability Assessment".
- 3 days ago: The Community of Techno-Nomads departed this region for Asia.
- 3 days ago: The Community of Techno-Nomads arrived from South Africa.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Afrikstan ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Magharib arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: Southern atlantic republic ceased to exist.
Africa Regional Message Board
I would only put the people who tell me where they want their countries on the map.
I want to be in east Africa
The nations that are on the map but not active have not been demapped because they have been active within a certain time period (6 months, I believe). Older nations will also be contacted first, and if contact can not be made, only then will they be demapped.
I will put up a poll that will assess who is active, and will assess who wants to be on the map.
I put up the poll, nations already on the map that want to be really have no point to voting in it, I suppose.
Any map requests should be made through the official forums.
Still here. I will check out the official forums and decide about the map situation and my place in it. Happy holidays to everyone who is celebrating in the next couple weeks.
Ariwutaania is electing its parliament: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=324459