WA Delegate: The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected 107 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in A Van Down by the River
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 2,867th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 44 days ago: The GoodVibrations of SpinDizzy arrived from Lazarus.
- 47 days ago: The CYC CYL of SpinDizzy ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 77 days ago: The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 90 days ago: The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 91 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for A More Peaceful World.
- 91 days ago: The Pheasant Meanderings of The Great Argus departed this region for A More Peaceful World.
- 91 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for A More Peaceful World.
- 91 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for A More Peaceful World.
- 91 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for A More Peaceful World.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
bbbbbaby you aint seen nothing yet!
Any relief from the weather, Judgie? Voluntary van reconstruction or repairing things?
Well, my summer is over and have done two days back, and nope, still don't care for it. I much prefer hammock lounging by the river.
Well - Hi there! Hola! What's shakin'?
Doesn't look like much. Did everyone go on vacay when I did? Or have y'all just been passed out on the lawn?
Lemme tell ya, it's a loooooong and winding road to Corsica - and back! I don't want to schlep a bag for quite a while - and I'm a light traveler.
Have you been having fun - eating popsicles - grilling burgers - having picnics - swimming & swimming & swimming - saying "Screw it" and going to bed with feet that look like MB's ? Hope so for everything.
It's tomato time, here. And pepper/eggplant/squash, squash and more squash, melons, the first of the figs, white peaches that I soak in Chenin Blanc - is your mouth watering, yet?
It's good to be home. :-D xo
Eva, I've been busy getting Kitten off to University. Luckily, she's 2.15 hours away. I can still hassle her. :)
Speaking of Popsicles... Just had one myself. After my evening exercise, I always cool down with a 15 calorie Popsicle. :) I like to call that special time.... Getting Popsicle wasted. ;)
Kitten is at Uni? Wow, Percy - job well-done! 2.5 hours is close enough to hassle her but also close enough for her to turn up at your door with 3 weeks of laundry!
The year I entered university, my mom lived 1800 miles away - 99% of it, across water. I was pretty much on my own, laundry -wise.
This must mean that you and Pickle have some wild times ahead - naked popsicle nights? ;-)
Actually, she gets laundry service. She's not yet in her apartment. It's not finished being built. She's living it up in a hotel (free breakfast, dinner, laundry service, mani/pedis, and shuttle service to and from school). :)
Wow, 1800 miles away. That's cool. :)
We don't have to roll up the hammocks yet do we? I am going to have to wait until after the autumnal equinox event. So much to do but a good amount of time.
Dare we say Kitten is more spoiled?!?!?! The only way to be!
Keep the hammocks out in the snow for all I care! In fact, I INSIST you keep them out!
Did you say free mani/pedis ?? Where do I sign-up?
After the trip, I had a serious case of Hobbit-foot goin' on. That and trashed hair - sun, salt water, wind - they chopped about 3" off. And the face needed an intensive facial. I guess I got a little too primal but that's what happens when I'm around French-speaking people. I wanna drink out of goat skins. ;) and listen to Carla Bruni. (actually dig her.)
I see MB is about to enter my orbit - is the cosmos ready? Has anyone ever noticed the possibility - MB & MPW separated at birth?
Yes. I did say that. She even facetime's with the cat. He seems to enjoy doing this because he purrs and nudges his head against the pad. Meow!
Leave the hammocks out. We may need them in the Winter for our evening bonfires. :)
Eva, what's shaken? Did Casa de Grapes fair ok?
Yes on the hammocks then.
MB has quite a wide orbit. I daresay we never quite leave it.
Percy how is the empty house treating you?