WA Delegate (non-executive): The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected 256 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in A Van Down by the River
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 588th in the world for Best Weather.
- 37 days ago: The Who Knows of Kibachus arrived from Balder.
- 42 days ago: The Who Knows of Kibachus ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: Wandering nationstates regions departed this region for A Word.
- 72 days ago: Wandering nationstates regions arrived from A test region.
- 93 days ago: Railriders ceased to exist.
- 97 days ago: Psykryptyca ceased to exist.
- 145 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes updated the World Factbook entry.
- 153 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected Toilet arsonist appreciation society's request for regional embassies.
- 153 days ago: The Telkiderh koma of De hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- 157 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers departed this region for The deliverers.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
PJP - deviled :)
Congrats to Kitten! She's been blessed with her mama's intelligence and determination - a force to be reckoned with! :-)
Okay - Kib got the last 2 dozen. Whip 'em up, Honey - it's angel food/strawberry season.
I think I have a crush on Elon's name. Actually, who I do have a crush on right now is a British actor named Trevor Eve. A friend turned me onto a BBC series called "Waking the Dead" (maybe Pickle knows it?) Great hair, beautifully cut suits and he's just edgy ...enough. I could spread him on a cracker.
A deviled egg - topped with a tiny dollop of caviar. And a flute of bubbles at the ready ....perfect.
Yeah, I can see the crush on Trevor Eve, Eva. :) Mr. Pickle knows of the show. Me, not so much. :p
Deviled eggs coming up. You can top them off with whatever you want. I'll make sure to grab bubbly and caviar. :)
It's hotter than Hades here. It's hot and humid. Wonder how MB is settling into this oppressive heat?
From the sound of it, MB handled the humidity pretty well. Of course, hot, humid weather means smaller garments, thinner fabric and freely bouncing puppies - all very much to MB's liking. :-)
She's gone from that to extremely 'high desert' - 80 degree days/ 45 degree nights - lots of fleece.
She nolikey. ;)
Do we need new summer beverage ideas? Lots of fruit and vodka? My hammock is getting uncomfortable.
We could swim in a sea of gin. That would be different.
Here's something that delivers in 2 major areas: quench & buzz
Cucumber - Mint Cooler (makes a pitcher full)
1/3 C sugar
1 C mint leaves
2 lemons - cut in rounds
1/2 cucumber - sliced into rounds
2 C fresh lemon juice (it's a lot of squeezing but worth it)
2 C vodka
1/2 C water
Lots of ice
Muddle the sugar, mint and lemons. Then drop in the cuke slices. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
Add the lemon juice, vodka and water. Stir. Chill for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Strain into a pitcher, add ice and enjoy!
coconut mojitos maybe?
Hmmmm ..... sounds to me like Percy's hoping that Pickle will hurry-up and get home. ;-P
Hey - if you're thinkin' about potato salad or deviled eggs for the weekend, get your egg order in now.