WA Delegate: The Nine Lives of Percy J Pickleface (elected )
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in A Van Down by the River
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 10,976th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : The Jewels and Binoculars of Eva Zeisel arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Jewels and Binoculars of Eva Zeisel ceased to exist.
- : The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy departed this region for A World Beyond.
- : The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy arrived from A More Peaceful World.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony departed this region for A Word.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony arrived from A Small Boat Stranded in the Pacific.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned The Shine and Breeze of Orchard Bright from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned 2ndaif from the region.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
"Cooks vs Cons" is another great show! Do you ever watch, "The Kitchen" on Saturday mornings? I thought it started out as a good 'variety' show for Food Network, but it's almost like they've run out of ideas.
Summer's hot. Today we had a deluge of rain. 3" in about 45 minutes! Downed power lines, flooding. Ah, typical Florida. LOL
I have seen the promos for Cooks vs. Cons. Looks good. I'll have to check it out. :)
It is totally effing hot here in the Tar Heel state. The humidity has been unbearable too.
Mimes, I noticed our storms are pretty severe this year -- have you noticed a change down in FL?
I see MB has gone to bet on the ponies. That lucky gal. I hope she picks out a winner and brings home loads of duckets. :p I heard her baboon is with her too. Hope she wears her Hunter wellies to much about the pasture. :p
I think the entire country has been under a high pressure system that has turned the furnace up on all of us! This summer has been different. Usually we have daily storms that last 15-30 minutes each afternoon/evening. Now it's no rain and then storms out of nowhere dumping tons of rain. Supposedly we're in a transitional time from El Niņo to La Niņa, which explains this summer.
Yay. MB should buy us all some souvenirs!
Hello, stopping here quickly
Another one bites the dust.
Oh wow. Eva! This group is shrinking.
EI YI YI !!!!! How did I let that happen? The first time since '07!! I'm bummed. It's been a blistering summer - just too busy.
Happy B-Day MB. :-)
I'm glad you've resurrected yourself!
Thank you, thank you! It's good to be back. :-)
It's that time of year again and we got started 10 days ago - I've been distracted. But in general, it's really been a busy summer - visitors, work on the ranch, chickens & veggies and the menagerie.
I hope everyone's well and had some fun this summer. Perc ... did you see Adele? How was it?
Today, I was thinking about things I don't like. And I don't mean something like tripe - I mean foods, products, even people that put me in the minority. Here's some things I don't like or just don't get:
French pedicures (are they supposed to look natural?)
Toeless boots (I don't get it - do you wanna wear boots or don't you?)
Cameron Diaz (is she supposed to be pretty, talented, funny ....what?)
Tuna packed in water (EVOO, please)
I could go on, but it's late.
And here's something on my really like list:
Adele's cover of The Cure's "Love Song" - heard it tonight, first time in quite a while. Wonderful.