WA Delegate (non-executive): The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected 213 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in A Van Down by the River
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 8,269th in the world for Most Devout.
- 29 days ago: Wandering nationstates regions departed this region for A Word.
- 29 days ago: Wandering nationstates regions arrived from A test region.
- 50 days ago: Railriders ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: Psykryptyca ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes updated the World Factbook entry.
- 110 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected Toilet arsonist appreciation society's request for regional embassies.
- 111 days ago: The Telkiderh koma of De hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- 115 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers departed this region for The deliverers.
- 115 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers arrived from The deliverers.
- 128 days ago: Madame-b ceased to exist.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Yes!!! Spring rolls! AND Crab Rangoon! I made a coconut cream pie using vanilla bean paste with a graham cracker crust. Topped it with freshly grated nutmeg. Could've eaten the filling warm, but I'll be patient and let that pie sit overnight...
Eva, how about shrimp cocktail? I'm in the mood for SC. :)
PJP, I'm all over the SC ! I like to poach those suckers in wine, garlic and parsley and there has got to be extra horseradish in the cocktail sauce.
(and in the Bloody Mary's, too. ;)
Okay, so the menu goes like this:
My mouth is watering - I'm not kidding!
I'll bring the Oolong-Jasmine blended tea.
Guess what I just made?
Strawberry-Rhubarb Yoghurt Pops. They're in the freezer. Gonna be so pretty/yummy.
Let's add them to the menu. :-)
I don't think I've ever had rhubarb anything!
Anything? Nothing? No cobbler, pie, crisp? Mimey - you don't know what you're missin'. Tart/sweet concoctions, glorious color. Get thee to the market right now
and promise yourself you'll produce something fabulous by day's end! Then, share. ;-)
Speaking of fabulous - I just listened to Al Jarreau sing "Teach Me Tonight" - my favorite cover of what I think is one of the sexiest songs ever written.
"One thing isn't very clear, my love
Should the teacher stand so near my love
Graduation's almost here my love
Teach me tonight ..."
I'd love to hear MB handle it - she could nail it!!
I'm digging through the annals of my memory. I can't remember!!!
Have y'all's started your Memorial Day weekend early? It's awfully quiet in the vanry.
I'm thinking about making a Grasshopper pie!