WA Delegate: The Nine Lives of Percy J Pickleface (elected )
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in A Van Down by the River
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 2,532nd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tacony departed this region for A Word.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tacony arrived from A Small Boat Stranded in the Pacific.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned Orchard bright from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned 2ndaif from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned Organic commonwealth from the region.
- : Hamborger veermaster 10 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes ejected and banned Hamborger veermaster 10 from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned The Hungry Ghost of Vandoosa Vier from the region.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Can't these people read?? We don't host embassies! Thank you, Mimes, for your diligence.
Well, in one week, I went from eating baked oysters in Mornay sauce and drinking Miner Family wines to Miller Lite and cheese curds! (a first for both of those) NorCal vs. southern Ohio. And now, I'm fasting.
Percy - did y'all have fun? You know, speaking of Leeds, have you ever noticed the great similarity between Marco Pierre White and MB? Seriously - age, cultural background, etc?
Mimes, did you get drenched from Storm Colin? Kinda early this year, don't you think?
Baked oysters and cheese curds...nothing like a little variety!
Yeah, we got a fair amount of rain without serious damages. Other areas within a 20 mile radius, especially along the coast got beat up, but nothing catastrophic. No, it's not early. Hurricane season starts June 1st. Power stayed on the whole time, so that was a huge blessing.
Hello, yes. Mr. Pickleface and I had a fab time. It went by quickly. MPW is not nearly has good looking as MB.
Glad you're ok Mimes.
I agree - MB is much better looking, with or without make-up.
You know, what with her burgeoning interest in the culinary arts, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her on the Food Network someday. Right up there with Dweezil Zappa on an episode of "Chopped Rock Stars". :-)
"Chopped" is ok with me. I prefer, "Cutthroat Kitchen"!
LOL! Now that would be worth watching. I see MB rescheduled her appearances. I may be forced to pick (MB or Adele). I choose Adele. I'm sure MB won't miss me. She has a lot of support and love from others.
Good choice, Perc. MB's out there doin' her thing every year, but Adele isn't. Plus, Adele's show should be fabulous.
I've only seen "Cutthroat Kitchen" once - seriously, it confused me. And I much prefer Alton Brown as a mad scientist as opposed to a game show host. They must be paying him very well. What I really like is "Chopped Junior" - those kids have nerves of steel. They kill it!
And of course, our homeboy ... Guy Fieri. Some people can't stand him on Triple D - I think he's funny as hell. :-D
"Cutthroat Kitchen" takes some getting used to. I didn't like it either at first, but now I'm liking it. It's not so much winning money at the end, but bragging that a chef made it through all of those sabotages. "Chopped Junior" is cool. I like it better than the regular show.
Guy Fieri I can take or leave. I like him better on "Grocery Games" than DDD.
Been watching "Next Food Network Star." There's less focus on culinary skills and more on camera time and how beautiful you can be in front of the camera. Blah.