WA Delegate: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes (elected 317 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in A Van Down by the River
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 1,404th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|11.||The Promised Land of Eretz Yisrael||Corporate Police State||“Promised Land”|
- 18 days ago: The Sauntering Down Mothie Road of White-Moth Whisperings ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Rhythmic Van-ness of Careybia ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Republic of Railriders arrived from Balder.
- 60 days ago: The Promised Land of Eretz Yisrael arrived from Belgium.
- 65 days ago: Careybia arrived from Osiris.
- 72 days ago: White-moth whisperings arrived from Osiris.
- 72 days ago: The Sauntering Down Mothie Road of White-Moth Whisperings ceased to exist.
- 105 days ago: The Free Land of I Pessimist ceased to exist.
- 112 days ago: The Republic of Railriders ceased to exist.
- 138 days ago: The Free Land of I Pointillist ceased to exist.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Judge, how are you feeling today?
AH!! Dear lady, tis true I am still a bruised Turnip from my fall from a great height, but I am now mercifully eased of the pain by some modern attributes of our time, namely a brewed beverage full of Hops and the like. Apart from my Ego, the only thing still hurting is my right hand which took the brunt of the accident supporting my frame as I collided with the concrete. I thank you and Kibbie for your kind words of sympathy and the manner in which you have both enquired after my well being. We are now nearly in a position to *RAVE* again, the emphasis being on the word *nearly* of course.
By the way, could some one kindly let Mothie know that she DIED 11 days ago...Thank you. :)
Judge - so sorry to hear about your accident! But from the sound of things, you're on the mend with the help of medicinal fortification. That's a good man!! ;-D
Perhaps Mothie is in the process of metamorphosis. This is the year for it .... as A.L. predicted long ago.
Perhaps Mothie has just passed out from the heat? Can I turn on our sprinkler?
Turn on the hose!
Mimes- do you want the one that wants back and forth or the one that is circle that is stationary?
Weather today in NorCal:
Wind: 6 MPH
Surprise me, Kib!
Mimes, I would have thought that any old squirt would do.!!
I like it pointing straight up smack dab under the swing set. And to gasp with each to and fro.
Sorry to hear of your spill, Judge. :( Remember when you had that other bad bruise, something about a truck or a ladder?