WA Delegate (non-executive): The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected 177 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in A Van Down by the River
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 17,741st in the world for Most Avoided.
- 14 days ago: Railriders ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: Psykryptyca ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes updated the World Factbook entry.
- 74 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected Toilet arsonist appreciation society's request for regional embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Telkiderh koma of De hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers departed this region for The deliverers.
- 79 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers arrived from The deliverers.
- 92 days ago: Madame-b ceased to exist.
- 152 days ago: The Who Knows of Kibachus arrived from Balder.
- 153 days ago: The Please explain of Kibachus ceased to exist.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Happy Easter or Happy Passover!
Count me in for cards. I've got a fresh deck from Greece I need to break in.
Happy Easter and Passover this weekend to everyone!
We're down to 7?! I'm not into marketing. Should we attempt to draw people in? Or leave us as our small group of whatever we ares?
I'm not sure
The game (in person ) can be quite offensive but oh so funny. We should play down by the lake around a bonfire.
Sounds good to me. What time shall we meet up?
Attracting new nations is difficult and even if we wanted to try what usually works - bribery - we have precious little to bribe with. Next to no dough and minimal amounts of alcohol and drugs. (thanks to MB)
But we could try "Friday Night Mixers" at Lake Meeliki. Nations would visit and just maybe, decide to move here.
I could get the food truck out of storage (remember Steely Dan?) - it's been there for 3 years - and we could spruce the place up. Tiki lights, picnic tables - like that.
Mimes could work the door and act as bouncer, I'd be in the truck (of course), Dizzy's dance troupe could perform on the dock and Percy & Pickle can work the bar, pulling pints. We can waive the cover for the first week. I think it's worth a shot.
By the way, I just got tickets to Oleta Adams at Yoshi's next month - great venue, should be a good show - maybe MB will take a seat in the back. ;-) If you're in SF, let's have a drink.
I haven't dusted off my brass knuckles in awhile...sure...I'll bounce! Let's all have mai tais. Or something.
The new outdoor fabric for the f'bett will arrive on Thursday. I have a crew coming out to switch it out.
Oleta at Yoshi's. That should be nice.
F'bett has been refreshed and is ready for hanging out on. Come on down!
Watch out for the goose poop. I'll have Madame's Baboon come by and clean it up. Oh, that's right MB and her Baboon moved out. I guess this means I have to get the power washer out and hose down the walk ways.
I'm making coconut mojitos and leis
I'd like a nice spring roll. Someone make a dozen for me!