WA Delegate: The CYC CYL of SpinDizzy (elected 185 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in A Van Down by the River
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 1,156th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
- 30 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes password-protected the region.
- 31 days ago: The Ring who will rule 'em of One Ring departed this region for Nugut.
- 34 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes created a new regional poll: "What should our national anthem be?".
- 39 days ago: The realm of no return 31 departed this region for Nugut.
- 39 days ago: The Blue Lavander of BobMoran22 departed this region for Nugut.
- 39 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Doyo Tokyo departed this region for Nugut.
- 39 days ago: The strange quark departed this region for Unity.
- 39 days ago: The Desolation of Smaug departed this region for Aloaha.
- 39 days ago: The Democratic States of United Merivia departed this region for Aloaha.
- 39 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ulaire Toldea departed this region for Aloaha.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
The Vortex is back.
I don't have enough wine for this people.
Kibachus, please be safe!!
Kibbie, check the cupboard under the stairs. I think you have a few bottles left from last Summers "Age of Aquarius" party. ;)
I'd like to think that something more interesting was consumed at an "Age of Aquarius" party. ;)
*Randy drops off a box, weighing approx. 50 lbs. and bearing a California return address, on Kibbie's door mat.*
Danke both of yas
OOH!! Ark at her coming forth with the fritzy stuff aufedersein mein Frau.
Ark you joking, Judgie? BwahahahHhHahaha. :)
Do I sense a German connection here with Kibbie Percy, " Ich bin ein Berliner ", does this famous phrase fit in as well? :)
OK, who has hidden the box, I can follow the sugar trail you know....:)
Fritzy shvitzy! Good thing I included Alsace varietals.
Judge - from the front door, proceed thru the dining room then make a right. Down a short hallway then 4 stairs - door on the right. It's in the cellar. Temp & humidity control, ya know. Don't take the door on the left. You're apt to be accosted by 2 wet/smelly dogs. :)
Light rain, 64 degrees, doors open to all in bloom - pink, yellow, white, deep purple and every conceivable shade of green. I'm gonna bake my heart out today. Scones with fresh berries, lemon pound cake - a perfect Sunday. Hope everyone's doin' what makes y'all happy. :-D
Yes, you would be correct, Judgie. ;)
Eva, it was 79 here today. Supposed to drop back into the 40's on Thursday. Meh!
Keep it fresh and be kind.