WA Delegate: The Nine Lives of Percy J Pickleface (elected )
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in A Van Down by the River
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 4,040th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected East of West's request for regional embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Land of lego builders ceased to exist.
- : The Jewels and Binoculars of Eva Zeisel arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Jewels and Binoculars of Eva Zeisel ceased to exist.
- : The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy departed this region for A World Beyond.
- : The Factory of Prioritisers of Economy arrived from A More Peaceful World.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : The RMB Spammers Will Be Ejected of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony departed this region for A Word.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
I'm glad you've resurrected yourself!
Thank you, thank you! It's good to be back. :-)
It's that time of year again and we got started 10 days ago - I've been distracted. But in general, it's really been a busy summer - visitors, work on the ranch, chickens & veggies and the menagerie.
I hope everyone's well and had some fun this summer. Perc ... did you see Adele? How was it?
Today, I was thinking about things I don't like. And I don't mean something like tripe - I mean foods, products, even people that put me in the minority. Here's some things I don't like or just don't get:
French pedicures (are they supposed to look natural?)
Toeless boots (I don't get it - do you wanna wear boots or don't you?)
Cameron Diaz (is she supposed to be pretty, talented, funny ....what?)
Tuna packed in water (EVOO, please)
I could go on, but it's late.
And here's something on my really like list:
Adele's cover of The Cure's "Love Song" - heard it tonight, first time in quite a while. Wonderful.
Hello fine people of the Vanry. :)
No, Eva. I don't see Adele until Oct 11th. Mr. Pickleface and I are looking forward to seeing her.
Starting next week, I'm taking three weeks off. I'll be around more.
Mimes, how's the weather down in your neck of the woods?
Say, did you hear that Jet Blue took off this morning for the first "official" flight to Cuba? I think it would be cool to visit Cuba.
Eva, I'm thinking of a celebration of life of our dear Judgie on 9/12. What say you?
I'll be around, too. I want to stay clear of the dust, trucks, dogs barking because strange people are in the driveway, etc.
A celebration would be wonderful! But who would we invite? Do you think some of the former residents might pile into a caravan and show-up?
I'd love to go to Cuba - the beaches are supposedly pristine and perfect for snorkeling.
Mimeleh - hang onto your hat, honey! Time to rock 'n' roll!
Additions to my list:
Sarah Jessica Parker (with or without the mole)
So far it's been just slightly rainy. We'll see what happens in the wee hours of the morning!
Invite whomever you want. Free to be you and me. :)
Right on, Marlo! :)