WA Delegate (non-executive): The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected 155 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in A Van Down by the River
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 15,329th in the world for Nicest Citizens.
- 44 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes updated the World Factbook entry.
- 52 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected Toilet arsonist appreciation society's request for regional embassies.
- 52 days ago: The Telkiderh koma of De hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers departed this region for The deliverers.
- 56 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers arrived from The deliverers.
- 69 days ago: Madame-b ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: The Who Knows of Kibachus arrived from Balder.
- 130 days ago: The Please explain of Kibachus ceased to exist.
- 144 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Christian Nations's request for regional embassies.
- 146 days ago: Asian states marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Maybe it's a show about reincarnation.
Now that would be spooky!
*dyes the river green*
Hey Cats & Kittens -
Where's everybody? Spring break? Flo-rida? Baja? How about Bermuda? (purrfect this time of year - a hop/skip for you Perc & Pickle. If you haven't ...do!!)
I see DizzMo was here - she has an investment in St. Patty's, right?
It's raining here (yeah!!!). Not much but just enough to soak me to the skin if I stay out any longer. Lovely & warm - a green world just like the river, only natural! ;) Gardens bountiful, chickens cluckin' and layin' - good eats!
I spoke with a cousin, yesterday, who has a daughter at Univ. of Vermont. (Burlington) It's soooooo cold in the Northeast that you can walk across Lake Champlain to New York.
I had 2 words ....
HOLY SH*T !!!!!!!!!
Woooo! Erin go bragh!!!!!!
I think she should go bra-less!
Because I know that tonight, he'll have a seat of prominence in some glorious watering hole, I'll psychically deliver to the Judge a most appropriate dish .... "Beef Cheek and Stout Pie with Stilton Crust" .
Happy St. Pat's !
Hello all; work has me busy, which is why you don't see a lot of me around the vanry.
Today (well, tonight) is Spring. I cannot wait. Look forward to seeing everyone and their garden. :)
Wow, we're down to 9 Nations in the vanry. Did the rest foreclose on their vans? Did Madame start a commune somewhere else?
Does everyone have their hammocks aired out?
It is time for hammock reading and campfire happy hours.
Madame ceased to exist!