WA Delegate (non-executive): The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected 134 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in A Van Down by the River
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 14,695th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 23 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes updated the World Factbook entry.
- 31 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected Toilet arsonist appreciation society's request for regional embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Telkiderh koma of De hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers departed this region for The deliverers.
- 35 days ago: Dynamo trailblazers arrived from The deliverers.
- 48 days ago: Madame-b ceased to exist.
- 108 days ago: The Who Knows of Kibachus arrived from Balder.
- 109 days ago: The Please explain of Kibachus ceased to exist.
- 123 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Christian Nations's request for regional embassies.
- 125 days ago: The Armed Republic of Asian States Marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Ah yes... I remember that.
I think we called it something else here but yes. Worse was the lime jello, pineapple bits, pecan and undisclosed white stuff salad. Bowl or mold -they didn't care.
What beverage goes with president's day?
cherry limeade? homemade beer?
Well, it should be something distinctly American and I can't think of anything more American than Kentucky bourbon. And I think Judge would hardily concur. :-)
Maker's would do very nicely although when I sip, it's Woodford Reserve.
The lime w/pecan thing must've been strictly south of the Mason-Dixon. I don't remember it. Undisclosed white stuff can be scary.
Hope you all had a lovely 'love day' - candy, flowers, perfume, wine, chocolate ....
I cleaned a storage shed and took recycling to the dump. It's what happens when you get old. ;)
They did a thing on NPR on recipes from the 1950s or 1960s, and popular things people would put in jello, and worst-sounding IMO are vegetables. :P
Our A Van Down by the River creator has a new popular show. Anybody watching it?
What is it called?
We have some ice today so the town is paralyzed. So,good day to have something new to watch. :)
I thought Chris Farley died ....didn't he?
Chris Farley's been gone for quite a while.
Maybe it's a show about reincarnation.
Now that would be spooky!