WA Delegate: The Hip 2 B Square of Percy J Pickleface (elected )
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in A Van Down by the River
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 3,132nd in the world for Most Primitive.
- : The Federation of Land of Lego Builders arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes removed The Commonwealth of Autnertao from the regional ban list.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected Free Coalition of Governments's request for regional embassies.
- : The Republic of Westoa-Vasaday of the region Free Coalition of Governments proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes removed the tag "Anime".
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes removed the tag "Anarchist".
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes altered the region's flag.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned The People's Republic of Wozmepsun from the region.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Hello all - Happy New Year!
We've left sand dollars and key limes behind and are content to watch the rain sweep the hills and mist rise from the valley floor.
January in NorCal - naps & baking & all-day fires & muddy walks with wet dogs. Such is life. :-)
But, some news! "BottleRock" tickets have gone on sale and a partial line-up announced!!! I'd pay the price of admission just to see
my 'Mocha Latte Jew Boy', Lenny Kravitz! (and Michael Franti & Spearhead, of course.) What a gas it's gonna be. And who knows?
Could it be that MB realizes that this is the PERFECT gig for her (think of all that fab wine backstage!) and she joins the attractions?
It just could happen! ;-)
Get your tickets and come on over. We can have fish tacos at Grace's Table (they make the BEST) and drink bubbles or brew under the stars
on a warm Napa Valley night. All of it, just divine!
Ps. He blew my mind
Eva, yes to BottleRock. Love me some Michael Franti. Did you know he's currently in Bali recording his new album? I've thoroughly enjoyed his Instgram photos from Bali. My ex-bf went to high school with MF. Small world.
I've been to Grace's Table once. Nice place on the corner. :)
Who blew your mind, Eva?
Happy 2016 y'all's!
*"Who blew your mind, Eva?"*
Forever and always, D.B.
Wishing the Pickleface household cozy, cuddly, snuggly WARMTH!!! Be careful y'all!!
Another raid. Disrespect to Judgie.
Stupid raiders (and not the football team -- they suck too).
I'm sure Judgie would nod and lift his glass to us.
Welcome, Lego Builders!
Welcome Lego!! I see that those nasty kids were around again. Thanks Mimeleh!
Ready for the game y'all?
Hey Perc ...why don't you and Pickle hop over here - to your old backyard - and party with us?
(I understand Santa Clara folks are renting their houses for the weekend - at 10K a pop!)
I unfortunately do not follow the Superbowl when the Bears aren't in it, which is every 20 years or so!