WA Delegate: The Nine Lives of Percy J Pickleface (elected )
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in A Van Down by the River
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 11,688th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tacony departed this region for A Word.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tacony arrived from A Small Boat Stranded in the Pacific.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned Orchard bright from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned 2ndaif from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned Organic commonwealth from the region.
- : Hamborger veermaster 10 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes ejected and banned Hamborger veermaster 10 from the region.
- : The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes banned The Hungry Ghost of Vandoosa Vier from the region.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
*Dives van up* Hi, everyone! Just stopping in as I make my way 'round the world!
I'm back from holidays in the UK and I'm proud to be an American. :p
Welcome back! How was your time 'across the pond'?
Can't these people read?? We don't host embassies! Thank you, Mimes, for your diligence.
Well, in one week, I went from eating baked oysters in Mornay sauce and drinking Miner Family wines to Miller Lite and cheese curds! (a first for both of those) NorCal vs. southern Ohio. And now, I'm fasting.
Percy - did y'all have fun? You know, speaking of Leeds, have you ever noticed the great similarity between Marco Pierre White and MB? Seriously - age, cultural background, etc?
Mimes, did you get drenched from Storm Colin? Kinda early this year, don't you think?
Baked oysters and cheese curds...nothing like a little variety!
Yeah, we got a fair amount of rain without serious damages. Other areas within a 20 mile radius, especially along the coast got beat up, but nothing catastrophic. No, it's not early. Hurricane season starts June 1st. Power stayed on the whole time, so that was a huge blessing.
Hello, yes. Mr. Pickleface and I had a fab time. It went by quickly. MPW is not nearly has good looking as MB.
Glad you're ok Mimes.
I agree - MB is much better looking, with or without make-up.
You know, what with her burgeoning interest in the culinary arts, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her on the Food Network someday. Right up there with Dweezil Zappa on an episode of "Chopped Rock Stars". :-)
"Chopped" is ok with me. I prefer, "Cutthroat Kitchen"!
LOL! Now that would be worth watching. I see MB rescheduled her appearances. I may be forced to pick (MB or Adele). I choose Adele. I'm sure MB won't miss me. She has a lot of support and love from others.