WA Delegate: The CYC CYL of SpinDizzy (elected 222 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in A Van Down by the River
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, A Van Down by the River is ranked 3,421st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 67 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes password-protected the region.
- 68 days ago: The Ring who will rule 'em of One Ring departed this region for Nugut.
- 70 days ago: The Holy Republic of Loud Mimes created a new regional poll: "What should our national anthem be?".
- 75 days ago: The realm of no return 31 departed this region for Nugut.
- 75 days ago: The Blue Lavander of BobMoran22 departed this region for Nugut.
- 75 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Doyo Tokyo departed this region for Nugut.
- 75 days ago: The strange quark departed this region for Unity.
- 75 days ago: The Desolation of Smaug departed this region for Aloaha.
A Van Down by the River Regional Message Board
Hey ....you think you're confused? We have a guy from Inverness, Scotland working on the property right now and I spend half the day saying "Huh?"
Scottish folks are a bit sing songy.
Mr. Pickleface says nowt and a host of other fun words that require translation.
Judgie, should I bring the Makers? :)
Thank you kindly for your offer Percy but the original bottle and whats left in it keeps blowing my head off, methinks it gets me into trouble more times than I realize. :)
So Mrs Judge keeps telling me, I can never remember....is that a good or a bad thing :)
Mrs. Judgie should know. She is Mrs. Judgie. :)
SpinBushy is more 'au courant' than she may realize.
A little news article caught my eye this morning - it said that as the spas & salons get busier, what with warm, sunny weather in the very near future - more & more women are requesting the "Wild Bush Brazilian" for their waxing treatment. It's a full-on hippie bush in the front and a porn star everywhere else. ;-D
Don't tell us all that your going to be first in the queue at your location Bush trimmers.
How original would that be?.
Go for it girl, show them fashion types how its done.
It's just like our weather. 81F yesterday, and 27F tomorrow.
That's just crazy.
Beyond crazy - seriously threatening to one's mental health.
As far as the bushy beaver, you can either thank or blame Gwyneth Paltrow. She was the celeb who always claimed to be a 'natural girl' and evidently, it was true. When she was dressing for her camera call at the "Iron Man" premiere, the sheer mesh panels on her dress presented a problem. On the hanger, they were 6 or 7" wide. On her body, twice that - showing not only side boob but side cheek, too. But worse, Gwynnie was 'bustin' out all over'. Her stylist hightailed it to a drug store for scissors, shaving cream and a razor.
Maybe it's why Chris decided to split. ;)
I plan to add some frills to my cossack hat for Easter this year. €:)