WA Delegate (non-executive): The Firey Depths of Pyronis (elected 185 days ago)
Founder: The Realm of GRO II
Embassies: Yggdrasil, Scandinavia, Kittens Sanctuary, Jethnea, The Council of Narnia, Abingdon, Polandia, Philippines, India, New Coalition of Nations, The Imperium of Wumbolia, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, New Warsaw Pact, The Crown Federation of Recon, Nordland, and The Proletariat Coalition.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Valhalla
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Valhalla is ranked 7,053rd in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|31.||The Republic of Tristica||Democratic Socialists||“No sacrifice, No Victory”|
|32.||The Republic of United Republic of Hoovies||Left-Leaning College State||“If you have any problem, use grey tape. Always work.”|
|33.||The Empire of The Wizards Of War||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Magic is real!”|
|34.||The Community of Terekri||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Yes this nation is named after a ship dont hate”|
|35.||The Theocracy of The last Empire||Moralistic Democracy||“Do not fear the reaper”|
|36.||The Nomadic Peoples of Lacluster||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Just do it”|
|37.||The Free Land of Espere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's time!”|
|38.||The Kingdom of Barftobia||Left-Leaning College State||“This is neil's weird country”|
|39.||The Confederacy of Malfactory||Democratic Socialists||“You can enter, but you can't leave.”|
|40.||The Republic of Rhaetia and Helvetia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno.”|
- 14 hours ago: The Federation of Wetrian Federation ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Republic of Union of the peoples captiva ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Varre ceased to exist.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Allied States of Digistania ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Borderlands of Devils Steppes ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Post-Collapsed Super Nation of Zvlokiquix arrived from The Federation States.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The People's Republic of Liltow arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Protectorate of Eithlorlon departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of Taylanta ceased to exist.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Marxthia ceased to exist.
Valhalla Regional Message Board
I got.... 22% conservative, 78% liberal.
The link didn't work for me lol
You're going to have to copy and paste.
i'm active but im really new and and only on a few times a week
87% liberal, 13% conservative
HA! I did. I'm not that stupid. LOL
80% Conservative and 20% Liberal? I think that's completely wrong. I have no idea how using internet explorer is a conservative quality. lol. Ridiculous
It's probably because they assume that because "IE" is the older browser compared to Firefox or Chrome, and since Conservatives like "traditional" things ergo IE = Conservative's choice.
Stupid assumption if you asked me. Another thing people like to assume if your choice of Coke vs. Pepsi. If you drink Pepsi, you must be a hippy or so I heard.
There's actually a more comprehensive survey they're referencing that uses the browser question. It's really a matter of correlation than causation. Evidently more conservatives use IE. They also tend to use PCs more than Mac or Linux.
94% Conservative, 6% Liberal