WA Delegate (non-executive): The Taco Autocracy of Benevolent Thomas (elected 119 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Liberty Alliance, France, Imperial Union of Procrustes, Chicago, European Union, Philosophy 115, Global Right Alliance, Nederland, Canada, India, Democrats, ITALIA, Atrigeas, and 8 others.The East Pacific, Mordor, Deutschland, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, Wysteria, Renegade Islands Alliance, and Valhalla.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in 10000 Islands
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 1,802nd in the world for Most Cultured.
- 34 minutes ago: The Dictatorship of Fidel Castro and Fun Time Party Nation ceased to exist.
- 34 minutes ago: The Republic of Gladeia ceased to exist.
- 35 minutes ago: The Republic of NEW ABYDOS ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Eastern Minnesota arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 3 hours ago: The Theocracy of 2Metilpentanal arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 hours ago: The Republic of The Illuminati Overlords departed this region for Commonwealth of Free Nations.
- 3 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Confederate Wolfpredator arrived from The South Pacific.
- 3 hours ago: The Zardozian Order of Barrarabian Butlers departed this region for 10KI International Airport.
- 5 hours ago: The Federation of Nixalandistan arrived from The Perdivian Federation.
- 8 hours ago: The Empire of Republic of Erin19 arrived from The Allied Republics.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
No problem here, BT....
The problem has seemed to have gone away... I had a similar problem this morning that eventually went away as well.
I don't know what you all are complaining about. Here in Iowa the weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week! Sunny skies, average highs in the upper 70s to low 80s. Breezy with just the right levels of humidity. It's perfect! Maybe people should just move away from unpleasant areas like Louisiana and come live in the paradise of the midwest. We even get snow for Christmas! :p
I have to agree with Ardreas.
We actually had an EF-2 tornado up here in Massachusetts on Monday. I personally had no clue that it had happened until I heard about it on the news this morning, but still. If that's not a sign that the weather is going crazy, then I don't know what is.
Mass here as well...we got lightning hits all around our house before that cell turned into that tornado...
Well, here in Europe the weather is quite weird
Hey guys, I am doing a civil war RP with a friend and he is not a puppet country so don't kick him
Wow... Sounds like those tornadoes did some serious damage Scow Creek... rare for them to hit that part of the country.
been getting 1 or 2 every year for the last few years...just add it to the list of hurricanes, blizzards, ice storms, and nor'easters...