WA Delegate (non-executive): The Poetic Tendencies of Aersoldorf (elected 62 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, and 9 others.India, Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Middle Earth, belgium, Spiritus, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, and Lazarus.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in 10000 Islands
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 15,378th in the world for Most Avoided.
- 21 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Nangaria arrived from The East Pacific.
- 66 minutes ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pantasya arrived from The West Pacific.
- 96 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of Great Nutopia departed this region for The Western Isles.
- 115 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of Great Nutopia arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 2 hours ago: Official blazing ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: Lullit ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: Hywin ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: Mharoti ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: Kingdom of rod ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Empire of Skri Mova departed this region for Pmln.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
Coreyo!! some dude took your flag! I think he means to do you harm!
And my nation is now redesigned for the tournament!
As I mentioned earlier, most of my nation's holidays are based on the 'official' Pokemon days according to a bunch of Japanese artists. Since I literally just now started working on factbooks, you can have a looksee there.
As for my current theme, since Leafeon Day happens in June, I 'evolved' my national animal thusly and appointed the Vocaloid GUMI as Leader. It's actually a somewhat common crossover pairing. Together they're acting as mascots for my participation in Junethack. The only other guy in all of NationStates I know of who even plays NetHack is... Max Barry himself. Source: http://maxbarry.com/2008/01/23/news.html
You can tell I'm a bit over-obsessed...
Oh, that would be awesome! I've participated in WorldVision, and it is a great deal of fun! :)
It is an honor to be invited in such a singing contest. :)
Tell me when the threads are posted. :)
though we have a number of native tribes (12) who have there own languages.