WA Delegate (non-executive): The Island Republic of Markanite (elected 1 day 20 hours ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Liberty Alliance, France, Chicago, European Union, Global Right Alliance, Philosophy 115, Nederland, India, Democrats, ITALIA, Atrigeas, The East Pacific, Mordor, and 7 others.Deutschland, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, Wysteria, Renegade Islands Alliance, Valhalla, and Canada.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in 10000 Islands
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 9,042nd in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Regional Poll • How often do you use Twitter?
Poll called by The United States of Grub
Voting opened 1 day 2 hours ago and will close in 1 day 21 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 116 minutes ago: The Republic of California-Texas arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Clynstia of the region Stormwyte proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Linkdahero arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Republic of MaleciaNS departed this region for The Pacific.
- 8 hours ago: The Free Land of Montco departed this region for The Communist Region.
- 8 hours ago: The Allied States of The Pacific Central ceased to exist.
- 8 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Ybeux ceased to exist.
- 11 hours ago: The Free Land of Montco arrived from Anarchy.
- 16 hours ago: The Colony of Epikote departed this region for The States Of New Eden.
- 19 hours ago: The Kingdom of Coryo arrived from The East Pacific.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
Only if you put it in a self-aggrandizing post on youtube.
QUestion time: someone plays League of Legends?
Not quite right; they are supposed to do it and challenge two other people to either donate money or dump a bucket of ice over their own heads.
Either way, I think the whole ice bucket challenge thing is silly.
Hello Earth fed! And no I don't play LoL
The silliness is noted.
It seems to me that the entire gimmick draws more attention to the ice-water-dumpee than to the cause itself.
Hi Arcadian Empire. It was only a curiosity, in Italy there are dozens of thousands of players i was thinking if even in your countries it was so popular. I known people that spend about 6-7 hours a day playing. Maybe is too much!!
Yea, I know alot of guys who play it maybe about 5 hrs min
Even if you think its silly, who cares? The ice bucket challenge has raised almost $80 million dollars for ALS research, and despite what you may think, it is creating public awareness of the disease. And besides, its fun! :)